Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio - Not WC 22:50 - Jun 23 with 18161 viewsIrishR

Its the Mail but looks like it could be happening. If its a massive wage drop like it says then its not a bad signing i think but would like to hear the actual wage first. Thoughts?

This line doesnt scream hungry however :(

‘He told me the couple of years he had at Chelsea were some of the most enjoyable of his career because there wasn’t at that time the pressure of trying to win trophies.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2666339/EXCLUSIVE-Rio-Ferdinan
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Rio - Not WC on 22:55 - Jun 23 with 9112 viewsWeaverQPR

If fit will be an asset next season

@WeavQPR

Rio - Not WC on 23:03 - Jun 23 with 9053 viewsRANGERS4EVER

*Has memories of 2012/13 season* *shudders*

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Rio - Not WC on 23:06 - Jun 23 with 9021 viewsQPR442

Has Rio signed?
Loads on Twitter saying he has
Rio - Not WC on 23:06 - Jun 23 with 9027 viewsderbyhoop

Probably do a job for us. But it depends on wages. For me, a lower basic wage, bonus for 25+ games, another bonus if we stay up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rio - Not WC on 23:07 - Jun 23 with 9021 viewsFDC

How's the fresh new Qpr approach to the premiership going? Oh.
Rio - Not WC on 23:08 - Jun 23 with 8994 viewsWeaverQPR

Rio is more Nelsen than Boswinga

@WeavQPR

Rio - Not WC on 23:08 - Jun 23 with 9003 viewshighleverhoopL

.....where good players come to die
Rio - Not WC on 23:11 - Jun 23 with 8975 viewsQPR442

One year deal they are saying
Login to get fewer ads

Rio - Not WC on 23:12 - Jun 23 with 8975 viewsFDC

Rio - Not WC on 23:08 - Jun 23 by WeaverQPR

Rio is more Nelsen than Boswinga

Champions league winning, ex - England stalwart Rio Ferdinand? Yeah I can see him sweating blood to keep QPR up.
Rio - Not WC on 23:28 - Jun 23 with 8873 viewsAgedR

Can't see any positive in this really.

A decent player on his day, but, crocked.

And not sure quite which "young and hungry" defenders will be able to learn from his experience. Dunne? Clint?

If it happens it's more evidence of Dave Mac's viewpoint, that TF's strategy remains unchanged.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Rio - Not WC on 23:30 - Jun 23 with 8855 viewsTacticalR

Previous discussion:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/114930/1416446/fer

Air hostess clique

Rio - Not WC on 23:31 - Jun 23 with 8856 views08olesen

Very underwhelmed by this first signing. I don't think he is in the same category as Boswanka or Park, but its hardly the one for the future is it.

At times last season he looked slow and off the premier league pace full stop. 3 CBs over 34!

This will only be good if we bring in another young CB to back him up. Very much doubt he can do a full season and Dunne worry's me too as a back up. However we also need to avoid bringing in loads of players so 5/10 for me.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Rio - Not WC on 23:32 - Jun 23 with 8841 viewsDANRANGER

All depends on the other signings we make. Could be a stroke of genius or could be a huge mistake. Still believe central midfield is the key area to strengthen.
Rio - Not WC on 23:38 - Jun 23 with 8805 viewsjamois

Really? This is exactly the signing Hughes would have made. What are you up to Tony?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Rio - Not WC on 23:39 - Jun 23 with 8806 viewsbarbicanranger

Not sure what to make of this, guess we have to see him play first. Could help Nay-dum develop? (looking for positives).
Rio - Not WC on 23:54 - Jun 23 with 8729 viewsLowerloftLad

Simpson nedum rio young ----- steady quick experience World Cup left back

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Rio - Not WC on 00:00 - Jun 24 with 8706 viewsWanderR

Glad we're not going to repeating previous mistakes by signing another ageing Man Utd cast-off... oh

Current location: OX10

Rio - Not WC on 01:41 - Jun 24 with 8567 viewsessextaxiboy

He will have had offers from a dozen clubs, not least from America where he could cash in on his last year or two.

If he comes to us it will be because of Redknapp.
Rio - Not WC on 01:57 - Jun 24 with 8551 viewsozexile

Please no. Hell take up a spot in the 25 and play no more than 10 games.
Rio - Not WC on 02:36 - Jun 24 with 8531 viewsRangersAreBack

Massive cut in wages is a good start. Pay per play would be even better.
Rio - Not WC on 05:28 - Jun 24 with 8480 viewsBushman

Another Billy big bollox who will be laughing and chatting with his mates during the game and will smile when walking off at Old Trafford when we loose......get players in who want to bleed blue & white.

Never rated him at his peak
[Post edited 24 Jun 2014 5:29]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Rio - Not WC on 06:26 - Jun 24 with 8413 viewsWatfordR

Trying to think of any player we have signed, perm or on loan, from ManUre in recent times where we haven't been mugged off.

This may take a while.
Rio - Not WC on 07:04 - Jun 24 with 8333 viewsdaveB

could be another richard dunne and do well or another waste of money. On a one year deal it's not the worst signing we can make, he has bags of experience and is still a very good player.
Rio - Not WC on 07:21 - Jun 24 with 8274 viewsqprmick

Looking at the WC, the pace of the game will leave him for dead. We might need to pick up a speedy sweeper with vision and they are not easy to find.

Qprmick

Rio - Not WC on 07:24 - Jun 24 with 8261 viewsbosh67

One year deal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024