Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha 16:09 - Jul 25 with 11507 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:57 - Jul 26 with 2819 viewskingsburyR

Ill give SWP a chance like every other player at the start of the season.

He got offered a contract that he accepted. He will see it out like any of us on here would.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 11:34 - Jul 26 with 2762 viewsAntti_Heinola

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:57 - Jul 26 by kingsburyR

Ill give SWP a chance like every other player at the start of the season.

He got offered a contract that he accepted. He will see it out like any of us on here would.

He's finished as a player and has been for at least 2 years. Should not be given any more chances, shouldnt be in the 25 even.

Bare bones.

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:47 - Aug 5 with 2675 viewsJonDoeman

The little fella's seeing a lot of action for someone not in the plans?

It Is What It Is !!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:56 - Aug 5 with 2626 viewsRs_Holy

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:47 - Aug 5 by JonDoeman

Well he may just make the 25.... And that's about it!
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 20:07 - Aug 5 with 2583 viewsTacticalR

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 17:34 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

Cant run, pass, shoot, tackle, cross. The only boost he'll give QPR will be the day he leaves.

That's the beauty of SWP - whereas lesser men only fail in one or two areas, he is an all-rounder.

Air hostess clique

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 20:27 - Aug 5 with 2555 viewsLoft1979

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 19:47 - Aug 5 by JonDoeman

Shop window
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 20:34 - Aug 5 with 2543 viewsBklynRanger

I only had one eye on that friendly, but I looked up twice when SWP's name was mentioned.

The first time he tried to cut in and take a shot and was tackled easily. The second him he got shrugged off the ball in the middle and lost it.

Possibly not a fair and exhaustive assessment, but...... there's just no way he's good enough.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 2461 viewsqprmick

Maybe Ned would like to help out with his wages, nah not much chance of that.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 22:01 - Aug 5 with 2447 viewsjonno

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 11:34 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

He's finished as a player and has been for at least 2 years. Should not be given any more chances, shouldnt be in the 25 even.

Exactly. If he is in the squad then we are struggling for players.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 22:05 - Aug 5 with 2435 viewsNorthernr

If he's in our plans we're in deeper sht than a dung beetle that's fallen into a septic tank.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 22:26 - Aug 5 with 2399 viewsthemodfather

if not said already,,,swp can ferk right off..money grabbing small person.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 07:00 - Aug 6 with 2334 viewsWesty75

Far too much negativity on this thread.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:12 - Aug 6 with 2285 viewsFDC

Look sharp, negativity police doing the rounds....
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:31 - Aug 6 with 2264 viewswestolian

I've never "boo'd" anything in my life - except maybe when I was being a ghost !

Anyway, do grown men actually boo ?

SWP tries very hard but isn't very good. I try very hard and I'm not very good, please don't boo me.

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:34 - Aug 6 with 2255 viewsShotKneesHoop

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 07:00 - Aug 6 by Westy75

It's called honesty and a basic knowledge of football.

Something that the owners who sanctioned the bid for R'SWiPe never had.

The Orange One who stages crashes to win F1 races and the Poisoned Dwarf who bribes his way to buying F1. Two perfect unfit for purpose specimens who should buy the useless twonk again as an ornament for their mantelpiece.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:55 - Aug 6 with 2214 viewsBasingstokeR

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 08:31 - Aug 6 by westolian

I've never "boo'd" anything in my life - except maybe when I was being a ghost !

Anyway, do grown men actually boo ?

SWP tries very hard but isn't very good. I try very hard and I'm not very good, please don't boo me.

Yes, surely booing of Chelsea players is OK.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 11:17 - Aug 6 with 2134 viewsMonahoop

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 20:34 - Aug 5 by BklynRanger

I only had one eye on that friendly, but I looked up twice when SWP's name was mentioned.

The first time he tried to cut in and take a shot and was tackled easily. The second him he got shrugged off the ball in the middle and lost it.

Possibly not a fair and exhaustive assessment, but...... there's just no way he's good enough.

That is a fair assessment Bklyn. I was at that game last night and he was truly the weakest link in the squad. Not running forwards fast enough when required, sloppy ball control and concentration, even Barton and Hill [the best players on the night] were giving him knowing looks. It was a relief when he was subbed by Faurlin in the second half.
Athlone are not a good side, but their players dealt with him quite well. Irish Premier League might just be his standard now.
In his defence though he did take time out after the game to sign autographs which is more than could be said of a couple of others, most notably that sulky Morrocan slouch who ignored everything and everyone.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 11:23 - Aug 6 with 2125 viewsTacticalR

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 07:00 - Aug 6 by Westy75

But it's the negativity that brings people together. That's what's so positive about it.

Air hostess clique

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 11:26 - Aug 6 with 2115 viewsQPunkR

He tries when he plays? Big fúcking whoop, he apparently doesn't try hard enough not to fall over the ball. He's looked out of his depth in any pre-season game I've watched, and we're playing D-list sides or lower!
The bloke just basically isn't a footballer.

QPR - "shit but local"

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 13:12 - Aug 6 with 2034 viewsSpiritofGregory

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 16:41 - Jul 25 by pomanjou

I do agree with you Dave. If I was copping £40k a week plus i would try, in spades.

He should be running thru brick walls.

Not his fault he was offered way too much money and time, even for a footballer.
I too would have taken it.

Warnock said in his book that he was annoyed with SWPs attitude ' when no one else wanted him'. Stupid signing. Anyway Nedum needs to worry about his own position. Caulker is streets ahead of him, just shows you how ordinary our players look when we actually make a class signing.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 13:29 - Aug 6 with 2008 viewsWesty75

None of you have any control over him being at the club and if he's on £40k a week, still under contract and doesn't want to move then it makes sense to try and get the best out of him. We've just made a quality signing in Mutch, why get up tight about one player still being on the books? Makes no sense. Far bigger things to get worked up about I reckon.
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 13:35 - Aug 6 with 2002 viewsEastR

He tries really hard? Do me a favour
If that’s the criteria to play for our club and get paid £2m a year, then let’s form an orderly queue.
He should have been negotiated out of his contract and shown the cat flap door a long time ago.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 13:38 - Aug 6 with 1984 viewsWesty75

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 13:35 - Aug 6 by EastR

He tries really hard? Do me a favour
If that’s the criteria to play for our club and get paid £2m a year, then let’s form an orderly queue.
He should have been negotiated out of his contract and shown the cat flap door a long time ago.

...and how would you go about negotiating him out of his contract?
Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 14:53 - Aug 6 with 1935 viewsEastR

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 13:38 - Aug 6 by Westy75

...and how would you go about negotiating him out of his contract?

This is the conversation that should have happened 2 pre seasons ago.
Beard : Shaun, sit down. Oh, you are.
Listen Shaun, you’re rubbish and we don’t want you here anymore.
SWP: I know Phil. On both counts.
Beard: so here’s the cheque for 40% of what’s left of your contract.
SWP: I want 80%.
Beard : I’ll go to 50%
SWP: 70%
Beard: Ok, we’ll split the difference. 60%. Goodbye.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Shaun Wright-Phillips can give QPR boost, says Onuoha on 15:07 - Aug 6 with 1923 viewsJAPRANGERS

Ah well at least he did this:

As the commentator has an orgasm....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024