Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... 16:52 - Aug 14 with 4628 viewsLblock

Saw this over on Fantasy Island.
Accompanied by a tweet from Chubby Wally apparently saying he's refusing to play for Harry.

It sickens me to take less than £10mill for Adel as he truly is one of the most gifted players I ever saw live and regular.
But if true what a c0ck and he needs to go asap.

If he had a sensible advisor he'd sit him down and tell him to be mature, do your talking through your boots, you could be in the best shop window in the world, lets dispell these spoilt brat whispers once and for all.
But he hasnt.
He's got Kia Jawbigchin.

Anyway. Apologies again.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 17:00 - Aug 14 with 3093 viewsJonDoeman

Trying to force a move away, same as he did last year. The only surprise here is that there will still be a few fanboys willing to defend him!

It Is What It Is !!

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 17:02 - Aug 14 with 3090 viewsBasingstokeR

Who is filming things like this and putting them on YouTube?
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 17:03 - Aug 14 with 3079 viewscoolranger

Amazing to me these stories of 'training alone' or with the youth side, that you hear from time to time, especially re star players.

These guys are adults and paid millions per annum, and yet our punishment for their lack of fitness or tempers or any other impropriety is to banish them to another field. It's like the naughty step for my four year old.

It's like football in many ways has marched on so far in terms of facilities, money and quality, but behind the scenes we still see the same approach re discipline as taken probably in the 1970s.

Ooh....3 minutes late for training, that will be £5,000 thanks. A morning's pay of course.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 17:07 - Aug 14 with 3061 viewsJamie

Looks like he's eaten Krancjar.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:00 - Aug 14 with 2891 viewsdavman

Huge fan of what Adel does on the park (my particular fave was his pass for Routldge v Coventry), but Redknapp and to a lesser degree Hughes less cannot harness his amazing talent like Warnock did.
Redknapp can only relate to his 'right type' and that has NEVER been Adel.

If he wants his move to Milan so much, then let him fund it. They want to pay £3m, we want 6. Adel splits the difference and gives back £3m of his wages, which, by my reckoning is about a year's salary. If not, then let him rot away. Do not budge and let these o so poor Italians off the hook...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:06 - Aug 14 with 2874 viewsQPR_ARG

The only feeling I get by watching this and reading everything I'm reading and seeing is: SADNESS.

QPR will move on without him. Adel will move on without QPR.

But just how beautiful the two were together is something I'll never forget.

If it's not to be anymore, it'd be a great shame. And again, it makes me sad.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:11 - Aug 14 with 2859 viewsloftboy

He scored more goals of the season in one season than any other player I've seen wear the hoops, but you can't dwell on that, if he no longer wants to play for us then at least get fit to make yourself a saleable asset, if what Harry says is true and he hasn't done a full days training then stop his money for each day he misses.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:11 - Aug 14 with 2857 viewskropotkin41

Harry consistently says he's not fit - not a good way to sell someone - and that he hasn't been training. Maybe he's training alone because he'd do himself an injury training with properly fit footballers.

Anyway, clearly it needs to be sorted out one way or the other............... loan him to whoever'll take him if we can't sell him. At least he wouldn't be hanging around like a bad smell........... or maybe Steve Black is working on him!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:20 - Aug 14 with 2825 viewseghamranger

If anyone has ever read the 'always managing' HR book, you will know that he has years of experience, seen thousand of players and has turned them around.

The way I see us that Adel is a quality player and one of the best most of us have seen at loftus road, but unfortunately his attitude stinks and he is mugging us fans off by taking a wage every month.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:37 - Aug 14 with 2791 viewsBlue_Castello

Now nobody really knows what's going on but a serious question is if he is refusing to train then surely we can withhold some or all of his wages ?

Three must be something in a players contract saying that they must turn up and train, the most likely scenario is that he's made himself available and the management are punishing him for his attitude and behaviour.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:02 - Aug 14 with 2704 viewsfrancisbowles

I can't believe that no one (journalist) has asked Harry or Tony what disciplinary action they are taking, if he is not training and vastly overweight and out of condition.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:06 - Aug 14 with 2691 viewsTacticalR

I bet him and Hoddle will get on like a house on fire.

Air hostess clique

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:08 - Aug 14 with 2676 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:06 - Aug 14 by QPR_ARG

The only feeling I get by watching this and reading everything I'm reading and seeing is: SADNESS.

Agree with you Sebario, it's just a sad shame. Shame on him and shame on us. One part of me would welcome him with open arms if he buckled down now, another part of me wants to scream loudly in his face to fark off and never darken our stadium again.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:09 - Aug 14 with 2674 viewscoolranger

Actually I wonder just what a football player's contract states he is being paid for?

- to play (obviously, but if he isn't making the team then what?)
- to train
- to have his photo taken
- to sell shirts with his name on
- to use his image rights

Take someone like Andy Carroll - averages 15 starts a season, but at £90K a week basic salary that equates to £4.3m a year - basic, which is around £280,000 a start, or perhaps £400,000 a goal.

Something has gone terribly wrong with how all clubs structure their contracts. And the horse has bolted.

Carroll's value to West Ham is virtually nil now, and will be for 4 months, during which time he will earn £1.4m. Madness.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:25 - Aug 14 with 2623 viewsganjR

Just a thought... Could this 'Chubby Wally' be the 'Chubby Wally Downes' who has been replaced at the club recently?
Fck them both IMO
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:26 - Aug 14 with 2623 viewsted_hendrix

The sooner this bastard is out of the club the better, he's doing no good for team morale/training or absolutely anything with regards to Saturdays game.
Six Months on the dole might sort the arrogant shit out, or six Months trying to pay the mortgage or put food on the table for his family with no income coming in after being laid off might sort the arrogant shit out but I doubt it.
Fck off out of it and let QPR get on with what we're trying to do, and no I don't give a toss anymore about how brilliant you used to be.
Tosser.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 2591 viewsRangersDave

So someone who's been replaced at the club posts something 'inflammatory' and we believe it like sheep and not question it?

Adel didn't look too bad from what I can see in the video, and separate 'extra' training for him if he's unfit, away from the fit guys who don't need the extra training would be sensible wouldn't it?

Don't give up on him yet guys, he might, just might, come good, if only for the first half of the season before buggering off.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:10 - Aug 14 with 2530 viewsessextaxiboy

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 19:37 - Aug 14 by RangersDave

So someone who's been replaced at the club posts something 'inflammatory' and we believe it like sheep and not question it?

Adel didn't look too bad from what I can see in the video, and separate 'extra' training for him if he's unfit, away from the fit guys who don't need the extra training would be sensible wouldn't it?

Don't give up on him yet guys, he might, just might, come good, if only for the first half of the season before buggering off.

Well the title says training alone , all I saw was a 30 yd
jog,.some keepy uppy and a lean on the fence
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:17 - Aug 14 with 2506 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I didn't see much running about.

He's obviously being quaranteened for some reason.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:18 - Aug 14 with 2502 viewsSomersetHoops

I wouldn't read too much into the video - all it proves is that he is turning up to training, so we still have to pay him. Harry nearly always says things to suit an objective, if Taarabt really isn't fit it would not make him more attractive to prospective purchasers, so why would he say it. The only reason I can think of is to persuade TF to lower our asking price, so he can be shot of him.

Taarabt did give us one really good season, but only by Warnock treating him like a spoilt brat who had to be allowed to do what he wanted and get away with it, which probably was the root of the problems in the team that led to the melt-down that followed. Now that Harry is here for this season at least and clearly won't use Taarabt, I think it is time to move on and get rid while we can still get something for him.

Who's Next?

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:24 - Aug 14 with 2489 viewsessextaxiboy

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:18 - Aug 14 by SomersetHoops

I wouldn't read too much into the video - all it proves is that he is turning up to training, so we still have to pay him. Harry nearly always says things to suit an objective, if Taarabt really isn't fit it would not make him more attractive to prospective purchasers, so why would he say it. The only reason I can think of is to persuade TF to lower our asking price, so he can be shot of him.

Taarabt did give us one really good season, but only by Warnock treating him like a spoilt brat who had to be allowed to do what he wanted and get away with it, which probably was the root of the problems in the team that led to the melt-down that followed. Now that Harry is here for this season at least and clearly won't use Taarabt, I think it is time to move on and get rid while we can still get something for him.

Who will come in for him though . If he hasnt trained properly at all he is a month behind . Something is wrong there away from football , He is going to blow it if he doesnt get sorted out..
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:26 - Aug 14 with 2485 viewsLoft1979

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:24 - Aug 14 by essextaxiboy

Who will come in for him though . If he hasnt trained properly at all he is a month behind . Something is wrong there away from football , He is going to blow it if he doesnt get sorted out..

If Milan have an offer in, just take it.
Move on.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 20:27 - Aug 14 with 2482 viewsItalianR

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 17:03 - Aug 14 by coolranger

Amazing to me these stories of 'training alone' or with the youth side, that you hear from time to time, especially re star players.

These guys are adults and paid millions per annum, and yet our punishment for their lack of fitness or tempers or any other impropriety is to banish them to another field. It's like the naughty step for my four year old.

It's like football in many ways has marched on so far in terms of facilities, money and quality, but behind the scenes we still see the same approach re discipline as taken probably in the 1970s.

Ooh....3 minutes late for training, that will be £5,000 thanks. A morning's pay of course.

Just think of Julio Cesar almost crying during the World Cup, when he said that he had to train by himself at the park, he also had to BUY HIS OWN GLOVES because he didn't want the club to find out. Poor thing, he had to buy his own gloves, outrageous. I hope the fact that he admitted publicly to do something in breach of his contract allowed us to fine him a couple of weeks wages, I know nobody pointed a gun at him and blah blah blah, but FFS don't try to play the pity card because you had to buy your own gloves.

The only thing that left me a bit bitter about the 7-1 they got from Germany was that none of the goals was clearly his total fault.

At least Adel gave me real emotions. But sadly they are now in the same bunch.
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 21:18 - Aug 14 with 2339 viewsPhilmyRs

Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 18:06 - Aug 14 by QPR_ARG

Sums it up quite well
Sorry to start an Adel thread but......... on 21:49 - Aug 14 with 2298 viewsBrightonhoop

Spot on LBlock and Davman. Let him rot in the reserves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024