Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweet 07:32 - Aug 19 with 13455 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF @tonyfernandes: Will be a good day for QPR fans. Some new names coming. Thanks to Fifa and WhatsApp. Mission almost completed.

Looks promising. Vargas and Fer?
TF Tweet on 07:40 - Aug 19 with 5321 viewsjonno

Isn't "FIFA" the game he plays with Remy? Maybe it means Remy is not going anywhere?
TF Tweet on 07:56 - Aug 19 with 5228 viewsozexile

TF Tweet on 07:40 - Aug 19 by jonno

Isn't "FIFA" the game he plays with Remy? Maybe it means Remy is not going anywhere?

If Remy stays we stay up.
TF Tweet on 08:07 - Aug 19 with 5172 viewsRanger78

TF Tweet on 07:56 - Aug 19 by ozexile

I agree. I genuinely think he's that important. he'll score enough goals to keep us up
TF Tweet on 08:12 - Aug 19 with 5137 viewsElHoop

He'll leave more space for Austin and Mutch as well.
TF Tweet on 08:30 - Aug 19 with 5021 viewsToast_R

He's mastered the "Belly Flop" celebration?
TF Tweet on 08:37 - Aug 19 with 4983 viewsbarabajagal

Although I'm pessimistically expecting 'Crouch' and 'Holt' on three year contracts at £75,000 a week...
TF Tweet on 08:48 - Aug 19 with 4879 viewsDiscodroid

We're only making plans for Niko
We only want what's best for him
Niko just needs this helping hand .

a new bespoke sash, jaunty breeches , cravat and a full length ornate coat made of otter skins in the offering then.

see the flowers scream their joy.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

TF Tweet on 09:30 - Aug 19 with 4681 viewsadhoc_qpr

Strange, he tweeted we would be completing our transfers in and out last week...

Let's hope something actually comes off today, although if we are communicating via Whats app i'm starting to understand why these deals take so long...
Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweet on 09:38 - Aug 19 with 4638 viewsjamois

Dear Tone, I'm struggling to understand why this will be a good day for QPR fans. My wife is behaving like I just slaughtered her mother and f*cked a dead sheep on the kitchen table in front of the kids. IMHO I've done nothing more than get out of bed and do some work. And the car wouldn't start. How you gonna help me Tony, really?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

TF Tweet on 09:44 - Aug 19 with 4585 viewsQPunkR

TF Tweet on 07:40 - Aug 19 by jonno

That was my reading of it

QPR - "shit but local"

TF Tweet on 09:50 - Aug 19 with 4537 viewsKonk

TF @tonyfernandeshoroscopes: Will be a good day for QPR fans. Some new names coming. A business opportunity may present itself and with Uranus influencing financial matters, fans thinking of making a major purchase should seize the moment.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

TF Tweet on 09:52 - Aug 19 with 4512 viewsjamois

TF Tweet on 09:50 - Aug 19 by Konk

TF @tonyfernandeshoroscopes: Will be a good day for QPR fans. Some new names coming. A business opportunity may present itself and with Uranus influencing financial matters, fans thinking of making a major purchase should seize the moment.

So it's a good time to replace my car then. And my wife while I'm at it.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

TF Tweet on 09:55 - Aug 19 with 4486 viewsKonk

TF Tweet on 09:52 - Aug 19 by jamois

So it's a good time to replace my car then. And my wife while I'm at it.

TF @tonyfernandeshoroscopes: we regret that we can't offer any specific advice relating to your personal circumstances - just vague bits and bobs that are open to wildly optimistic interpretation.

TF Tweet on 10:02 - Aug 19 with 4428 viewsBklynRanger

I can't sleep and am hungry but at the same time not hungry. Can you sort this out please Tony? I love you Tony.
TF Tweet on 10:08 - Aug 19 with 4372 viewsElHoop

TF Tweet on 09:55 - Aug 19 by Konk

TF @tonyfernandeshoroscopes: we regret that we can't offer any specific advice relating to your personal circumstances - just vague bits and bobs that are open to wildly optimistic interpretation.

Sounds like we need Eileen Drewery to bring a little clarity to proceedings.
TF Tweet on 10:11 - Aug 19 with 4357 viewsQPunkR

TF Tweet on 09:50 - Aug 19 by Konk

Ha! Uranus!

QPR - "shit but local"

TF Tweet on 10:13 - Aug 19 with 4332 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF Tweet on 08:48 - Aug 19 by Discodroid

We only want what's best for him
Niko just needs this helping hand .

a new bespoke sash, jaunty breeches , cravat and a full length ornate coat made of otter skins in the offering then.

see the flowers scream their joy.

XTC
TF Tweet on 10:15 - Aug 19 with 4313 viewsganjR

But is Morgantwin the 'we love you flavio' bloke from the four year plan?
Fck who we're signing, I refuse to get dressed until I know the truth....and considering how I'm on the Edinburgh to London train at the mo, it is a matter of urgency.
Yours in distress,
Ganj of R
TF Tweet on 10:20 - Aug 19 with 4253 viewsBklynRanger

I found myself watching that on Friday, Ganj. After triangulating and synthesizing your data and that of the barefoot bloke Im pretty convinced that 'yes' they are the same person.
TF Tweet on 10:22 - Aug 19 with 4227 viewsKonk

TF Tweet on 10:08 - Aug 19 by ElHoop

Sounds like we need Eileen Drewery to bring a little clarity to proceedings.

She'll be on the bench once Glenn's got his feet under the table.

TF Tweet on 10:28 - Aug 19 with 4184 viewsPinnerPaul

Fer and Vargus having medicals according SSN now.
TF Tweet on 10:28 - Aug 19 with 4177 viewsElHoop

TF Tweet on 10:22 - Aug 19 by Konk

She'll be on the bench once Glenn's got his feet under the table.

I doubt it - we're short down the middle and front, not the back and sides.
TF Tweet on 10:34 - Aug 19 with 4112 viewsSpiritofGregory

TF Tweet on 07:56 - Aug 19 by ozexile

Hope he stays because he is a different class. We'll be severely weakened without him and he'd be difficult to replace.
TF Tweet on 10:43 - Aug 19 with 4050 viewsganjR

TF Tweet on 10:20 - Aug 19 by BklynRanger

I found myself watching that on Friday, Ganj. After triangulating and synthesizing your data and that of the barefoot bloke Im pretty convinced that 'yes' they are the same person.

Cheers Bklyn, you have made several members of the train happy/unhappy and the police at Berwick-upon-Tweed rather fractious as I have now re-robed upon hearing this news....although I now feel violently unwell or just basically violent.
When is your good self returning to these shores for a match day shenanigan fest?
TF Tweet on 10:47 - Aug 19 with 4020 viewsFDC

Did anyone notice that around the time Tony Fernandes rocked up QBlockPete vanished from the message boards...

I'm just saying, draw your own wild conclusions
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024