Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League Day 2014 20:15 - Sep 4 with 3804 viewsJames_W12

Hi there. It's time for my annual thread about Non-League Day. If you don't know, I'm a QPR supporter and I founded this event back in 2010 to try and promote semi-professional and amateur football. It takes place on international weekends so as not to clash with Premier League and Championship fixtures.

Loads of clubs in the London area are offering special deals to QPR fans to try and entice them along - some are even offering FREE ENTRY. In the general west London area some of the clubs taking part include Hanwell Town, Harrow Borough, Kingstonian, Northwood and Staines Town.

All the details can be found in a blog I've written covering the whole of London:

http://thelondonfootballguide.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/tlfg-1-7-september-2014.htm

Or if you want to find the match nearest to you elsewhere in the country then use the match finder on the Non-League Day website:

http://www.nonleagueday.co.uk/map.html

Personally I'll be heading south to Dulwich Hamlet v Hampton & Richmond Borough. It's 'Pay What You Like' for everyone and they're hoping to set a record crowd. Maybe see you there.

Thanks for your time
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 11:47]
Non-League Day 2014 on 11:28 - Sep 5 with 3690 viewsJames_W12

A big thanks to Charlie Austin and the club for their continued support of Non-League Day:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/050914-charlie-austins-thumbs-up-for-non-leagu
Non-League Day 2014 on 11:43 - Sep 5 with 3673 viewssmegma

Oxhey Jets v Bedfont & Feltham. FA Vase. But if it's pissing down i will walk around the corner to watch North Greenford United instead.
Non-League Day 2014 on 11:44 - Sep 5 with 3671 viewstoboboly

Just to say that Kingstonian isnt free unless you are under 16. It is reduced entrance for ST holders at any club/any sport though.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-League Day 2014 on 11:48 - Sep 5 with 3655 viewsJames_W12

Non-League Day 2014 on 11:44 - Sep 5 by toboboly

Just to say that Kingstonian isnt free unless you are under 16. It is reduced entrance for ST holders at any club/any sport though.

Have changed the wording in the original piece, it was a bit misleading. Cheers
Non-League Day 2014 on 13:31 - Sep 5 with 3600 viewssmegma

Bungay Town are giving away punnets of mushrooms gratis !! If a pterodactyl is refereeing I will call Dr Who on my conch shell while I swim through clouds of candy floss.
Non-League Day 2014 on 14:35 - Sep 5 with 3559 viewsEastR

Dorking Wanders vs Chichester City

FA Vase

great initiative, well done

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Non-League Day 2014 on 14:43 - Sep 5 with 3555 viewsbarabajagal

And for those who like the absurd...

Hire your own beach hut at the Dripping Pan

http://www.lewesfc.com/rooks-beach-huts/

Nik
Non-League Day 2014 on 15:00 - Sep 5 with 3544 viewsTheBlob

My old mob Cray....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Non-League Day 2014 on 15:47 - Sep 5 with 3517 viewsSonofNorfolt

Resisting the urge to finally get to Barrow's Holker Street, I am tempted to go to Telford's New Bucks Head, although laziness will probably find me at one of the following:-

Histon v Hereford
Eastleigh v Southport
Leiston v Met Police

then again the Saturday morning lie in will restrict me to somewhere like Fleet Town, Barton Rovers or Whyteleafe.
Non-League Day 2014 on 16:02 - Sep 5 with 3503 viewsaston_hoop

Looking a lot like a toss up between Bottesford Town v Dronfield Town or Winterton Rangers v Hallam given where I'm spending my weekend. Both options are far more appealing than spending time with my girlfriends family.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Non-League Day 2014 on 16:07 - Sep 5 with 3492 viewspaulparker

In the morning I will be watching my step daughter make her debut for
Northampton Town under 16s ,
Then me and a mate might actually go to the big Northamptonshire derby in the fa vase
Northampton Spencer vs Wellinborough Whitworths , very tasty
or most likely watch the 1st half and nip back to the pub to carry on the afternoons drinking

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non-League Day 2014 on 09:08 - Sep 6 with 3333 viewsToast_R

Molesey v Westfield my nearest. Combined Counties Premier League.

Sadly I'm working the garden, skip coming...
Non-League Day 2014 on 12:23 - Sep 6 with 3305 viewsstowmarketrange

Debenham LC Fc v Dereham Town reserves for me.Only a fiver to get in too.
I saw them play at home to AFC Wimbledon in the 4th qualifying round of the FACup a few years ago,but I don't expect anywhere as big a crowd today.
Non-League Day 2014 on 14:12 - Sep 6 with 3286 viewsbarabajagal

Non-League Day 2014 on 15:00 - Sep 5 by TheBlob

My old mob Cray....

And to think this transfer window saw over £800,000,000 change hands. If the FA fancied it, they could levy a 1% transfer tax that goes directly to a non-league association that divvies up the cash accordingly. Image £8,000,000 invested into the four leagues below... Never going to happen, too left wing!!!
Non-League Day 2014 on 16:08 - Sep 6 with 3278 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just left Dulwich Hamlet V's Hampton and Richmond. (half time back hurting)

Not a bad game. Of interest Terrell Forbes is Dulwich captain.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Non-League Day 2014 on 18:41 - Sep 6 with 3246 viewssaxbend

I've just got back from what the media would rush to call a "seven goal thriller" at Hanworth Villa. I'll be doing my usual matchday video and uploading it tonight.
Non-League Day 2014 on 18:50 - Sep 6 with 3239 viewsstowmarketrange

1-1 draw.Att 82.
The Dereham keeper looked very promising.Very commanding in his area,and he made a few good saves.His name is Matt Powley,if anyone from our club is interested.
Non-League Day 2014 on 20:27 - Sep 6 with 3215 viewssmegma

Oxhey Jets 4 Bedfont & Feltham 1.

Really good second half and the score flattered the visitors.
Non-League Day 2014 on 01:01 - Sep 7 with 3159 viewssaxbend

Non-League Day 2014 on 18:41 - Sep 6 by saxbend

I've just got back from what the media would rush to call a "seven goal thriller" at Hanworth Villa. I'll be doing my usual matchday video and uploading it tonight.

as promised for anyone interested. Also made a big point of beginning by plugging Tiger Feet.
Non-League Day 2014 on 04:47 - Sep 7 with 3144 viewsozranger

Non-League Day 2014 on 16:08 - Sep 6 by Metallica_Hoop

Just left Dulwich Hamlet V's Hampton and Richmond. (half time back hurting)

Not a bad game. Of interest Terrell Forbes is Dulwich captain.

Just read you missed a cracker of a second half.. 2-2 final result and an official crowd of 2856 at the game. Was it really that big?
Non-League Day 2014 on 09:32 - Sep 7 with 3114 viewssmegma

Non-League Day 2014 on 12:23 - Sep 6 by stowmarketrange

Debenham LC Fc v Dereham Town reserves for me.Only a fiver to get in too.
I saw them play at home to AFC Wimbledon in the 4th qualifying round of the FACup a few years ago,but I don't expect anywhere as big a crowd today.

Fiver for a non league reserve game ??
Non-League Day 2014 on 12:08 - Sep 7 with 3082 viewsstowmarketrange

Non-League Day 2014 on 09:32 - Sep 7 by smegma

Fiver for a non league reserve game ??

It was a Thurlow Nunn league game and it was Debenhams 1st team against Dereham Towns reserve team.
Non-League Day 2014 on 14:00 - Sep 7 with 3063 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Non-League Day 2014 on 04:47 - Sep 7 by ozranger

Just read you missed a cracker of a second half.. 2-2 final result and an official crowd of 2856 at the game. Was it really that big?

So I heard! typical, last min equalizer from Hampton and Dulwich had 10 men.

It looked pretty full, even the mayor turned up.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024