Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea away 12:32 - Sep 26 with 2659 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Tickets on sale Monday. Just over 2000 allocated - £52 lower, £55 upper. Oof.

Chelsea away on 12:36 - Sep 26 with 2645 viewspaulparker

£55 !!!!! to sit in a corner of a stadium , utter, utter kunts
hope we charge them £60 at our place

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea away on 12:36 - Sep 26 with 2640 viewsQPunkR

Not going this time sadly. I've done the last few games in a row there and can't justify the expense. It's cost me less than that for a ticket to Poland vs Germany *and* Scotland in Warsaw next month

QPR - "shit but local"

Chelsea away on 13:49 - Sep 26 with 2454 viewsToast_R

Trying not to sound too anarchic here and as inconceivable as it may sound…

WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE!
Chelsea away on 13:58 - Sep 26 with 2435 viewspomanjou

£23.50 for the over 65s.................................do you have to prove your age?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Chelsea away on 13:59 - Sep 26 with 2431 viewsloftboy

My sons ambulant disabled two tickets £0.00

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Chelsea away on 14:11 - Sep 26 with 2396 viewsSussexR

I cant go anyway, but at £55 Id tell em to poke it
Chelsea away on 14:37 - Sep 26 with 2367 viewsKonk

Chelsea away on 14:11 - Sep 26 by SussexR

I cant go anyway, but at £55 Id tell em to poke it

I think they’ve been charging £55 for about the past five years. I stopped going to league games there after about 8-9 visits - £55 to get wound-up and watch those cu nts win, surrounded by 40,000 divs isn’t my idea of a good day out.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea away on 15:07 - Sep 26 with 2315 viewsRblock_James

Fcuking scandalous prices
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea away on 15:52 - Sep 26 with 2252 viewssmegma

Chelsea away on 15:07 - Sep 26 by Rblock_James

Fcuking scandalous prices

as are ours.
Chelsea away on 16:00 - Sep 26 with 2243 viewsthemodfather

not for me this time....done all the other recent games and just have no interest at the moment.
add the booking fee to the price and £55/58 is quite an ask.
Chelsea away on 16:10 - Sep 26 with 2217 viewsStevenageRanger

Chelsea away on 15:52 - Sep 26 by smegma

as are ours.

I see on the Ticket Page that it says a 1.30 Kick Off, is that incorrect?
Chelsea away on 17:02 - Sep 26 with 2147 viewsHarbour

Just checked qpr web page says 3pm ko
Chelsea away on 17:12 - Sep 26 with 2133 viewsHayesender

I have no desire to spend close on £60 for a game of football.

I'll keep my money in my pocket and listen on the wireless

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea away on 17:17 - Sep 26 with 2123 viewsWadR

Chelsea away on 17:02 - Sep 26 by Harbour

Just checked qpr web page says 3pm ko

£55 pounds for the honour of listening to the smarmiest stadium announcer in the world. Think it was the 6-1 game where he was parading around "European Cup winner Kenny Swain" to somewhat bemused Chelsea fans who'd never even heard of him, and goading the QPR fans by helpfully letting us know that we'll never win a European competition or something like that. He failed to mention at any point, that Swain won it when playing for Villa

Wasn't meant as a response to your comment Harbour...
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 17:18]
Chelsea away on 17:29 - Sep 26 with 2097 viewsKonk

Chelsea away on 17:17 - Sep 26 by WadR

£55 pounds for the honour of listening to the smarmiest stadium announcer in the world. Think it was the 6-1 game where he was parading around "European Cup winner Kenny Swain" to somewhat bemused Chelsea fans who'd never even heard of him, and goading the QPR fans by helpfully letting us know that we'll never win a European competition or something like that. He failed to mention at any point, that Swain won it when playing for Villa

Wasn't meant as a response to your comment Harbour...
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 17:18]

That bloke is a nailed on cu nt - I have a mate who's a Chelsea s/t holder (born and bred in Fulham from a mixed family) and he reckons he's almost as embarrassing as John Terry. There was a horrendously cringy video on youtube where he interviewed himself whilst pretending to be a cabbie - honestly, it was fu cking awful. Looks like it's now been lifted - probably because the cu nt got absolute pelters for it.

If someone invades the pitch one day and sticks him on his ar se, I'm struggling to see a huge outpouring of sympathy from the world of football. You'd think Chelsea had enough to contend with, what with being the cu nt's club of choice, but somehow, they manage to force you to hate them even more by employing a mouthy, know-nothing div to do their PA. If you're such a big time club, you fu cking div, why spend so much time trying to belittle "tin pot" outfits like Fulham, QPR etc? A remarkable club. A cun t's club.

Chelsea away on 17:30 - Sep 26 with 2095 viewsted_hendrix

You gotta go aint yer? you never know look what happened last time.

Genuine apologies to those of you who are skint and who cant afford it, not that I'm flush with dosh or anything Its just that its them bastards and last time was an absolute blast to have been there.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chelsea away on 17:40 - Sep 26 with 2078 viewsWadR

Chelsea away on 17:29 - Sep 26 by Konk

That bloke is a nailed on cu nt - I have a mate who's a Chelsea s/t holder (born and bred in Fulham from a mixed family) and he reckons he's almost as embarrassing as John Terry. There was a horrendously cringy video on youtube where he interviewed himself whilst pretending to be a cabbie - honestly, it was fu cking awful. Looks like it's now been lifted - probably because the cu nt got absolute pelters for it.

If someone invades the pitch one day and sticks him on his ar se, I'm struggling to see a huge outpouring of sympathy from the world of football. You'd think Chelsea had enough to contend with, what with being the cu nt's club of choice, but somehow, they manage to force you to hate them even more by employing a mouthy, know-nothing div to do their PA. If you're such a big time club, you fu cking div, why spend so much time trying to belittle "tin pot" outfits like Fulham, QPR etc? A remarkable club. A cun t's club.

You've got to admire their commitment to keeping the club's ethos. They've made sure that every single employee of the club from the Chairman down to the PA guy is an utterly loathsome cu nt.

It's that belittling the away fans that gets me too. I've been to plenty of away games, and Chelsea is the only ground where the announcer has tried to get a rise out of the away fans. I mean, why bother?
Chelsea away on 17:48 - Sep 26 with 2060 viewsKonk

Chelsea away on 17:40 - Sep 26 by WadR

You've got to admire their commitment to keeping the club's ethos. They've made sure that every single employee of the club from the Chairman down to the PA guy is an utterly loathsome cu nt.

It's that belittling the away fans that gets me too. I've been to plenty of away games, and Chelsea is the only ground where the announcer has tried to get a rise out of the away fans. I mean, why bother?

I think he might have been to the same school of top class footie bantz as Tim Lovejoy. Maybe they run classes on it in the Kerry Dixon suite? You're new to football, want to immerse yourself in the culture - welcome to Chelsea footie bantz - we'll give you the skillz to bantz like kwazy with other footie fans! Football! Football!

Chelsea away on 17:56 - Sep 26 with 2043 viewssmegma

Chelsea away on 17:29 - Sep 26 by Konk

One of my brothers supports them. He was in the hotel after a night game when the bloke walks in wearing sunglasses. He started talking to my brother but my brother ignored him. He started talking even louder so my brother told him " take your glasses off while your inside you look like a c@nt and it's very rude". He claimed it made him look cool! Every Chelsea fan I know agrees with us. That YouTube clip of him in a black cab is cringe worthy.
Chelsea away on 18:02 - Sep 26 with 2035 viewsloftboy

Forgot to add that a bloke I used to go to infants school with, worked with and played in the same Sunday team has paid for his son to be Chelsea's mascot that day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024