Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An invitation to our board 15:26 - Sep 26 with 1268 viewsdune

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/126159/saints-v-queens-p

What are your views on Arry's cup final on tomorrow. He hates us as much as we hate him so I'm taking nothing for granted as he'll be up for this.

This post has been edited by an administrator

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

An invitation to our mong board on 15:31 - Sep 26 with 1249 viewsFredManRave

"Redknapp will be up for this".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

An invitation to our mong board on 15:38 - Sep 26 with 1227 viewskensalriser

'Mong'.

That's not very nice now, is it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

An invitation to our mong board on 15:50 - Sep 26 with 1182 viewsdune

An invitation to our mong board on 15:31 - Sep 26 by FredManRave

"Redknapp will be up for this".

He was last time, but under Koeman we've got a manager who is clued up to what fans want. He put out a full strength team at Arsenal in the league cup on Tuesday which is rare, but great to see.

Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

An invitation to our mong board on 16:04 - Sep 26 with 1154 viewsHantsR

Just clear off Dune and take your foul childish language with you.
An invitation to our mong board on 16:12 - Sep 26 with 1128 viewsBushman

School over "til Monday then?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

An invitation to our board on 16:26 - Sep 26 with 1072 viewsdune

Apologies, I didn't realise just how different our forums are. Are any of you coming. At £39 for a ticket I'm not bothering myself.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 16:28]

An invitation to our board on 16:30 - Sep 26 with 1054 viewsKonk

An invitation to our board on 16:26 - Sep 26 by dune

Apologies, I didn't realise just how different our forums are. Are any of you coming. At £39 for a ticket I'm not bothering myself.

No offence, I'm sure you're a lovely bloke and all that, but using the term "mong" is a bit cu ntish, no?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

An invitation to our board on 16:54 - Sep 26 with 981 viewsQPR442

An invitation to our board on 16:30 - Sep 26 by Konk

No offence, I'm sure you're a lovely bloke and all that, but using the term "mong" is a bit cu ntish, no?

I went on the Saints forum earlier and most of the posts are anti Redknapp. I reckon they must have too much sea air down there.
FFS move on it was like 10yrs ago?
Last time we beat them I watched a guy in his 50's acting like a demented animal screaming throughout the game with anti Redknapp chants. Even when they equalized he was more interested in Redknapp than his own team. When the final whistle went I leaned over the divide and told him he needed to grow up and that a bloke his age shouldn't be acting like that, (it's not normal). To which he started pulling all these faces at me and acting a tw#t with about 5 teenagers. I felt embarrassed for him but if that's all they are going to do all game again then lucky us as it will only want HR to win there.

One other thing I picked up from them and calling us 'small'? Reckon they need to think back to the Dell days and when we were lucky if the brought more than 200 fans to HQ
Login to get fewer ads

An invitation to our board on 17:03 - Sep 26 with 941 viewsdune

An invitation to our board on 16:54 - Sep 26 by QPR442

I went on the Saints forum earlier and most of the posts are anti Redknapp. I reckon they must have too much sea air down there.
Last time we beat them I watched a guy in his 50's acting like a demented animal screaming throughout the game with anti Redknapp chants. Even when they equalized he was more interested in Redknapp than his own team. When the final whistle went I leaned over the divide and told him he needed to grow up and that a bloke his age shouldn't be acting like that, (it's not normal). To which he started pulling all these faces at me and acting a tw#t with about 5 teenagers. I felt embarrassed for him but if that's all they are going to do all game again then lucky us as it will only want HR to win there.

One other thing I picked up from them and calling us 'small'? Reckon they need to think back to the Dell days and when we were lucky if the brought more than 200 fans to HQ

To be fair we don't talk about him much any more, but we do hate him and we are one of the few sets of fans that can see through him for what he is. That's not to say some of your fans haven't got the measure of him too.

It's nothing against QPR, you're a decent club. It's a shame you're lumbered with him but he'll soon be gone.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 17:05]

An invitation to our board on 17:09 - Sep 26 with 917 viewsWadR

An invitation to our board on 17:03 - Sep 26 by dune

To be fair we don't talk about him much any more, but we do hate him and we are one of the few sets of fans that can see through him for what he is. That's not to say some of your fans haven't got the measure of him too.

It's nothing against QPR, you're a decent club. It's a shame you're lumbered with him but he'll soon be gone.

"we are one of the few sets of fans that can see through him for what he is"

From speaking to fans of other clubs, and the occasional look on forums, I'd say Redknapp is almost universally disliked. With the exception of Pompey, Spurs and I'd guess Bournemouth fans.
An invitation to our board on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 905 viewsdune

An invitation to our board on 17:09 - Sep 26 by WadR

"we are one of the few sets of fans that can see through him for what he is"

From speaking to fans of other clubs, and the occasional look on forums, I'd say Redknapp is almost universally disliked. With the exception of Pompey, Spurs and I'd guess Bournemouth fans.

Pompey hate him too.

An invitation to our board on 17:22 - Sep 26 with 868 viewsWadR

An invitation to our board on 17:13 - Sep 26 by dune

Pompey hate him too.

Aye. Well 2 groups of supporters then, and plenty of Spurs fans were delighted to see the back of him.

I'd imagine QPR fans are pretty split on him too. I think he's a bang average manager, but he did well to get us up. And despite the lazy line from media/fans of other clubs, he's not particularly culpable for our financial issues.
An invitation to our board on 17:26 - Sep 26 with 853 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The main thing I remember from that awful 2012/13 season is all these stupid Southampton fans coming on here, gloating, taking the p*ss, like absolute tw*ts the whole week before the game, then beating them 2-1. Hope that happens again

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

An invitation to our board on 17:28 - Sep 26 with 838 viewsTheBlob

An invitation to our board on 17:13 - Sep 26 by dune

Pompey hate him too.

Well then please go over there and you can w*nk each other off.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

An invitation to our board on 17:33 - Sep 26 with 812 viewsted_hendrix

I'm bothering, there's a certain something about winning away.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

An invitation to our board on 17:36 - Sep 26 with 805 viewsAunt_Nelly

It's just another game.

Pretty sure 'Arry thinks the same.

Save your hate for someone who actually gives a sht. Just makes you look muggy otherwise.
An invitation to our board on 17:45 - Sep 26 with 789 viewsR_from_afar

Wow, that sounds quite cheap! Perhaps a lot to watch a team like Rangers curl up into a ball like a frightened hedgehog and wait to be flattened. Or perhaps Redknapp will surprise us this time by coming up with a game plan, preparing the players properly and putting some gritty central midfield battlers in, telling the wide players to get forward.

I live in hope.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

An invitation to our board on 18:04 - Sep 26 with 739 viewsloftboy

An invitation to our board on 17:33 - Sep 26 by ted_hendrix

I'm bothering, there's a certain something about winning away.

Hopefully see you tomorrow Ted, just me and my eldest son tomorrow.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

An invitation to our board on 18:05 - Sep 26 with 733 viewssmegma

An invitation to our board on 17:03 - Sep 26 by dune

You don't talk about him much anymore ?? No, just post on another clubs site with a link to your clubs where you are talking about him quite a lot. Go and do one you wrongun.
An invitation to our board on 18:06 - Sep 26 with 729 viewsFredManRave

An invitation to our board on 16:54 - Sep 26 by QPR442

McMenemy really should know better.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

An invitation to our board on 18:09 - Sep 26 with 723 viewsloftboy

Nothing to do with being different, I'm at yours tomorrow with my 19 year old autistic son, he's had people calling him name like "mong" "spastic" "retard" all his school life. Just like to point out if I hear anyone use those terms in front of him it can be exceedingly hazardous to your health.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

An invitation to our board on 18:18 - Sep 26 with 699 viewsdune

An invitation to our board on 18:09 - Sep 26 by loftboy

Nothing to do with being different, I'm at yours tomorrow with my 19 year old autistic son, he's had people calling him name like "mong" "spastic" "retard" all his school life. Just like to point out if I hear anyone use those terms in front of him it can be exceedingly hazardous to your health.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence at all, but understand how in your instance it was offensive. Hope you have a good day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024