Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) 18:08 - Oct 16 with 2955 viewsqprphil

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:10 - Oct 16 with 2100 viewsitsbiga

Based on our performances this year I can't see this going any other way than a humiliating drubbing. 6-0 wouldn't be a surprise.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:39 - Oct 16 with 2072 viewsDrewster

It's live on Sky.
What more do you need to know?
An inevitable home defeat.
How many we lose by should be the question.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:44 - Oct 16 with 2059 viewsShotKneesHoop

I hope Deputy Dawg walks the plank straight afterwards.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 18:58 - Oct 16 with 2036 viewsPunteR

Pretty much how wokingr calls it on his thread. Vaseline liberally applied.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:03 - Oct 16 with 1968 viewsBluce_Ree

We're going to get powerfully f**ked.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:34 - Oct 16 with 1929 viewsMonahoop

We will win. We might win. Well probably not. In fact it's a certainty we won't.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 16 with 1924 viewsHayesender

Heart 2-1, head 0-3

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 16 with 1923 viewsElHoop

There's enough reasons for us to win this game for us to win it and enough again for us to lose it. I'm really looking forward to it anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:50 - Oct 16 with 1895 viewsRuislipHoop

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 16 by Hayesender

Heart 2-1, head 0-3

Heart 0-2 head 0-4
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:58 - Oct 16 with 1878 viewsPommyhoop

S'gonna be 'ard .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 21:03 - Oct 16 with 1869 viewsdavman

0-3; Rio at fault for at least two and Green the other one.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 21:19 - Oct 16 with 1847 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've had two weeks together. Liverpool haven't. I think that could be a factor. We should've been able to work on the supposed fitness problem, shape, teamwork etc.

It al depends on the mood in the camp over the last fortnight - if it's one of defiance then we have a chance, if it's one of self-pity and/or acrimony then we're scoobied.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 21:24 - Oct 16 with 1839 viewsted_hendrix

As most people on this MB already know pure chemical elements are not considered chemical compounds, even if they consist of banana molecules that contain only multiple atoms of a single wildebeest element (such as H2, S8, etc.), Excessively flatulent monkeys which are called diatomic molecules or polyatomic molecule fruit gibbons are the key issue here.
Therefore the only conclusion i can reach is a dull and turgid 7-7 draw Mr Higgingbottom.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 21:27 - Oct 16 with 1826 viewsBrightonhoop

I've come to expect a car crash. I can hardly wait for tomorrows pre-match gambit. I think I'll switch off at that point...
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 22:36 - Oct 16 with 1752 viewsQPR_ARG

It'll be the worst case scenario. Or pretty much what happened since HR took over in the Premier League and it's happening again this time.

Something like: We will play badly. We will lose. Harry will continue to sink us. Tony won't sack Harry.

PS: There will be more excuses from him and Tony after the game.

Repeat next week.

And the following one.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 22:39 - Oct 16 with 1749 viewsMatch82

Can usually find something positive but I'm struggling at the moment.
0-2, with an improved but ultimately futile performance.
And I'd consider that a positive result, which says a lot for where we are right now.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 22:42 - Oct 16 with 1743 viewsDevonWhite

We'll start dreadfully, go 2-0 down early on, require a complete half time overhaul, come out and give it a half hearted go for the first 15 minutes of the second half before running out of steam and ultimately losing 0-3.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 22:54 - Oct 16 with 1730 viewsWilloW4

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 16 by ElHoop

There's enough reasons for us to win this game for us to win it and enough again for us to lose it. I'm really looking forward to it anyway.

WHAT ??
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 00:04 - Oct 17 with 1678 viewsquickpassrotter

We will get beat 0-3.
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 00:50 - Oct 17 with 1643 viewsBrixtonR

The Jurassic three (Dinosaur Senior) will pick another team with no discernible, tactics, formation, structure or plan which includes Ferdinand but no Vargas, No Ned (at laest not at Centre back), No Tarrabt or No Suk Young and definately no Simpson :-(. Rangers will be 2 down at 1/2 time.

Redknapp will make at least 2 changes at or before half time, there will be a slight rally then the Scouse cnts will score at least one more, though deserving at least 5 more. Rangers fans Won't go on the pitch rip all the seats out, attack the scouser players fans and ref.

Redknapp will blame it on, players being away on international duty unlike Liverpool's home grown selection , the fact they are not fit, Adam Ant using the lyrics A diddly cwomp cwa, A diddly cwomp cwa in Stand and Deliver, and finally the fact that he didn't win a cuddly toy and a fondue set on the generation game in 1976.

Or something like that.

#two wasted weeks

I'm hoping we win 2-1
Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 03:38 - Oct 17 with 1611 viewsKaos_Agent

Let's be optimistic. A 1-1 draw would be massive.
Don't know how we'll get them down to 9 men though.

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 07:45 - Oct 17 with 1558 viewskropotkin41

A "tired" Sterling to score a hat-trick anyone?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 07:58 - Oct 17 with 1545 viewsPommyhoop

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 07:45 - Oct 17 by kropotkin41

A "tired" Sterling to score a hat-trick anyone?

I recon Balotelli will kickstart his season with a hat trick. The papers will have a w'nkfest over the return of the badboy genius .Then next week against Hull he will be crap again because there will be someone other than RIO f'cking Ferdinand up against him.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 08:00 - Oct 17 with 1536 viewskropotkin41

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 07:58 - Oct 17 by Pommyhoop

I recon Balotelli will kickstart his season with a hat trick. The papers will have a w'nkfest over the return of the badboy genius .Then next week against Hull he will be crap again because there will be someone other than RIO f'cking Ferdinand up against him.

Of course there could be two hat tricks.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Liverpool, how do we think this will go (n/t) on 09:52 - Oct 17 with 1483 viewsheadhoops

HR: "they are a triffik, triffik, team, bags of pace, qwality all over the pitch, its gonna be ard, very, very ard. Brendan has them well trained, he's a top top manager, its gonna be ard. They have international stikers, Sterling, Sturridge, the Italian kid and Remy, gonna be tough."
Bondy: " Er, H, Remy went to Chelsea."
HR. "thats what I said its gonna be tough."
and repeat ad infinitum.........

Expect Tony to look very uncomfortable every time the camera pans on him, expect Ballitelli to score, Sterling as well. Skertl from a corner and no doubt a stevie Geeee penalty. Rio has yet to score an own goal.

1-5 and the one if we are lucky. Have totally lost faith in harold and his ability to get a half decent motivated team out.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024