Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? 15:49 - Oct 19 with 2936 viewskropotkin41

At least he rolled his sleeves up and stood up, seemed involved, but...............

I still want him gone and I don't think that improvement was down to him. I suspect the hand of Mr Hoddle in training + (the possibly forced) selection of some hungry players.

Thoughts?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 15:52 - Oct 19 with 2180 viewsNov77

Although it wasn't the usual abject surrender today, we have still conceded 3 of the shittiest goals we will ever see, 2 of them came from our dead balls into their box.

Can't blame harry for players switching off like that.

Thought the game changed when onuaha went off, matt phillips was terrible, and Isla is no right back.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 15:55]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 15:56 - Oct 19 with 2157 viewsMatch82

Set up very well for first half (for a change), good tactically in 1st half. Good substitutions, except maybe Phillips.
Disagreed with switch in formation second half, but understand it was forced by injury.

I've been critical of Harry overall this season, but don't think he take much blame today (except from people who had already decided it was going to be his fault before kickoff)
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:00 - Oct 19 with 2131 views08olesen

I really thought that was good today. First half we absolutely dominated them tactically. The first goal was horrendous but nothing to do with Harry. Really hope can kick on now. There was fight and grit all the way through, just a lack on concentration at certain points. I cant fault redkanpp, no more we could do.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:05 - Oct 19 with 2095 viewsLoft1979

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:00 - Oct 19 by 08olesen

I really thought that was good today. First half we absolutely dominated them tactically. The first goal was horrendous but nothing to do with Harry. Really hope can kick on now. There was fight and grit all the way through, just a lack on concentration at certain points. I cant fault redkanpp, no more we could do.

Thoughts:
-Phillips for Ned. I would never have done that. The wingback idea was working.
-Vargas. Everyone here picked him to start....weeks ago.
Other thoughts but those two stand out.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:11 - Oct 19 with 2061 viewsjohncharles

Well done Hoddle. Took charge of training last week and God does it show. We had shape and purpose. Dropped Harry's untouchables Rio and Niko. Yun had a terrific game, in fact everyone looked better having some kind of system to play to.

Strong and stable my arse.

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:14 - Oct 19 with 2030 viewsEalingRanger

Can't fault him today. That's how I imagined we'd play football under him when he first arrived.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:15 - Oct 19 with 2024 viewsJigsore

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:05 - Oct 19 by Loft1979

Thoughts:

Ned went off with a tweaked hamstring, it was either Phillips or bring Ferdinand on

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:19 - Oct 19 with 1988 views08olesen

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:05 - Oct 19 by Loft1979

Thoughts:

You would have to take out Austin in order to play Vargas. He would be wasted on the wing.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:21 - Oct 19 with 1969 viewsCamberleyR

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:15 - Oct 19 by Jigsore

Ned went off with a tweaked hamstring, it was either Phillips or bring Ferdinand on

Much as he's been totally shit this season, I'd have rather kept the 3-5-2 formation, brought RF on and kept Isla doing what he'd done best, playing in his favoured position of wing back.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:25 - Oct 19 with 1933 viewsBklynRanger

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:21 - Oct 19 by CamberleyR

Much as he's been totally shit this season, I'd have rather kept the 3-5-2 formation, brought RF on and kept Isla doing what he'd done best, playing in his favoured position of wing back.

Me too.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:35 - Oct 19 with 1893 viewsFearless

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:21 - Oct 19 by CamberleyR

Nail and head
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:44 - Oct 19 with 1860 viewsjoolsyp

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:15 - Oct 19 by Jigsore

What was wrong with Hoillet? Philips was woeful when he came on, doesn't press or tackle back at all.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 17:07 - Oct 19 with 1773 viewsQPR1882

0/10
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 17:09 - Oct 19 with 1763 viewsPinnerPaul

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 16:00 - Oct 19 by 08olesen

Indeed we actually looked like a PL team, we competed and deserved to win.

Mistakes are always going to happen, you can't coach those out completely.

No way should Harry go after that, players clearly playing for him and each other.

YSY and Isla (Both especially first half) were superb.

We wanted effort, we wanted passion and we wanted LR rocking again, we got all that and need to take that into rest of the season.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 17:14 - Oct 19 with 1741 viewseghamranger

8/10.

People have been on here for weeks about playing yun and dropping Rio and Green. He has done it and he still gets slated.
Appreciate Green was sick, prob should have put Hoilet on not Phillips but thought the team did really well, can't wait for Monday week

COYRS
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 17:25 - Oct 19 with 1691 viewsJamie

Little he could do about today.

Obviously Dunne shouldn't be anywhere a PL pitch but that's a hangover from the summer and not specific to today. Only real question is why Vargas only got 15 minutes. But then his reaction to the first goal probably answered that already.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 17:26 - Oct 19 with 1686 viewsswissqpr

The test for HR is next week against Villa.
Will he set the team negative with Rio and one up front or positive
more forward how today,then i judge HR.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 20:02 - Oct 19 with 1561 viewsterryb

I don't think we changed formation at half time.

We played four at the back in the first half with Suk Young at left back. The only difference was that Ned tucked in more than Isla did at right back.

The first 45 minutes was very good with Isla, Yun & Bobby outstanding.

Throw in Vargas with the first two & build the side around those three.
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 20:05 - Oct 19 with 1546 viewsJonDoeman

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 17:14 - Oct 19 by eghamranger

8/10.

People have been on here for weeks about playing yun and dropping Rio and Green. He has done it and he still gets slated.
Appreciate Green was sick, prob should have put Hoilet on not Phillips but thought the team did really well, can't wait for Monday week

COYRS

Ah, but it was Hoddle Steve Black Jude The Kat.......!!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 20:14 - Oct 19 with 1522 viewskysersosaqpr

8 for H. Tactics spot on. Selection spot on. Moral and spirit spot on. Shame injuries forced changes that weakened tactics.
Zamora Man of Match, but could easy have been Yun, Isla, Dunne(balotelli in his pocket), Ned, or one out of six others.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 21:16 - Oct 19 with 1467 viewsBasingstokeR

6.5/10
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 23:09 - Oct 19 with 1376 viewsINFIRMARY

3/10 terrible subs to bring on in Phillips and the mindless fool on the left when u have Junior as an option and Nico , shows to me he is still clueless the changes today were forced by fans opinion before the game and when he started to make a decision during the game it when to sh!t , also this thing with Fer taking a free kick at the end and blaming him , why was HR not demanding from the side what to do with it there was plenty of time to do that !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 23:31 - Oct 19 with 1323 viewsdaveB

as ever nothing to do with Redknapp when we play well but all down to him when we are crap.

Truth is in the middle which no one wants to accept
Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 23:33 - Oct 19 with 1317 viewsJonDoeman

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 23:31 - Oct 19 by daveB

as ever nothing to do with Redknapp when we play well but all down to him when we are crap.

Truth is in the middle which no one wants to accept

Steve Black!

It Is What It Is !!

Marks out of 10 for Mr Redknapp today? on 01:17 - Oct 20 with 1278 viewsvegasranger

4/10

Good first half. Terrible substitution, how many teams lose a player at half time to a hamstring injury? Poor training and conditioning yet again. Really should have sat back on the free kick and took the point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024