Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernandes out. 23:14 - Dec 2 with 7625 viewsBrightonhoop

Never thought I would say it but jesus wept. Pack your cuddly duffle coat and clear your desk. Hughes was never excusable but tonight showed how floored your judgement is. Loyalty to a dog that shits yer persian rug is flawed.
Adel and Routledge brought us up under Warnocks guidance, tonight Routledge sunk us playing 'safe' for a point and the best we've seen at LR since Stan Bowles is 'injured/unfit.'
Bollx Tony F, enough is e fcking nough, fark orf and take Redknapp and your backwards retards with you. It is December. He still has not get them fit. Away to Swansea, this was not a capitualtion at Utd ffs.
QPR have ruined too many of my Xmas's and this on e is mine all mine.
Fck off Rangers. Fck off TF and fck off Redknapp. Cannot even play in a chosen kit of Hoops let alone take a point away, utterly ashamed of Queens Park Rangers tonight and it is not going to change.
So fark orf Tony, nobody will tell you that is close to you but under the heavens you are shyte at your job.
No pride, no guts and no hope. Not good ENOUGH! Taxi!
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:18 - Dec 2 with 4372 viewshighlandbill

Don't entirely agree but do sympathise.Hate Rednapp still love Taraabt.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:20 - Dec 2 with 4361 viewsBrightonhoop

Farking raging Bill, excuse me. Fernandes is a farking weapon of plutonium grade to keep him on. We are down.
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:23 - Dec 2 with 4345 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Bizarre.
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 4322 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:29 - Dec 2 with 4302 viewshighlandbill

Yes we want & need his dosh.My fear is he will choose the wrong time to sack Rednapp.He got it wrong with Warnock (too soon) & Hughes (too late) my guess is that this time it will be too late again...at all costs he needs to be gone before the window.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:30 - Dec 2 with 4293 viewsBrightonhoop

Redknapp should have gone in September, writing was on the wall. We are down. 2-0 Swansea.
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:37 - Dec 2 with 4262 viewsdanehoop

For what it's worth, I disagree with you. Sorry.

Never knowingly understood

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:40 - Dec 2 with 4240 viewsdigger

Here we go again the knockers are out and it's all Tony's and Harry's fault , doesn't have anything to do with having five or six new players in a team , I think people forget where we were 8 or 9 years ago and possibly where we were heading every manager we have had in the last 10 15 years sack him get rid ....shame on you
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:45 - Dec 2 with 4209 viewsJuzzie

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:40 - Dec 2 by digger

Here we go again the knockers are out and it's all Tony's and Harry's fault , doesn't have anything to do with having five or six new players in a team , I think people forget where we were 8 or 9 years ago and possibly where we were heading every manager we have had in the last 10 15 years sack him get rid ....shame on you

What's 8 or 9 years ago got to do with 2014? The two bear no resemblance from top to bottom in the club.

Southampton got a new manager in the summer and lost loads of good players and got in lots of new players. They're not doing too badly are they?

In this division you can't just wait for players to 'gel'. By then it's too late.

Personally I don't blame TF but Harry Is the manager. Going away hoping for a 0-0 is just plain daft. How can we go from sharing the highest attempts on goal in one game to 1 shot on target 3 days later?

It's bad, negative, naive tactics.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 23:48]
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:47 - Dec 2 with 4191 viewsBrightonhoop

Never knocked TF once ever. Not once. But fck me is one shyte Chairman to stand by with 0 points away and 11 at home with a manager that relegated us previously having employed him to replace Mark Hughes. Nobody else did that.
He can fark orf as far as I am concerned. Barton Utd, Swansea, Man Utd, Spurs, nothing will change until TF and Redknapp are gone.
We are down. 2/12/2014.
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:50 - Dec 2 with 4160 viewsCHUBBS

Now that is a knee jerk,if we win on Saturday we'll be out of the bottom 3 so no point in panicking yet.
The away form is shit but can be turned around,we just need to eek out a result and build a little confidence.
Can't see it happening in our next couple though,not against those teams with that dreadful midfield.
If we make January in the hunt we could turn it all around with a few quality attacking players,oh and a right back.
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:50 - Dec 2 with 4158 viewsTrance_Trousers

The chairmen involved with both those teams tonight are polar opposites in the way they go about their business. Sort of reflects on their teams some what.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:51 - Dec 2 with 4147 viewsbosh67

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:47 - Dec 2 by Brightonhoop

Never knocked TF once ever. Not once. But fck me is one shyte Chairman to stand by with 0 points away and 11 at home with a manager that relegated us previously having employed him to replace Mark Hughes. Nobody else did that.
He can fark orf as far as I am concerned. Barton Utd, Swansea, Man Utd, Spurs, nothing will change until TF and Redknapp are gone.
We are down. 2/12/2014.

But on the up side, I'm getting to like the kit a bit more.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:53 - Dec 2 with 4129 viewsBrightonhoop

0 points away in December, same as August. Turn what around exactly? 2 years ago he sacked Warnock.

And yes Bosh, it's a kit to die for. :-D Nothing like having a supplier dictate to you promising yeah yeah guv it'll be pwoper next season (when you're relegated)....
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 23:55]
Tony Fernandes out. on 23:54 - Dec 2 with 4118 viewsbosh67

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:53 - Dec 2 by Brightonhoop

0 points away in December, same as August. Turn what around exactly? 2 years ago he sacked Warnock.

And yes Bosh, it's a kit to die for. :-D Nothing like having a supplier dictate to you promising yeah yeah guv it'll be pwoper next season (when you're relegated)....
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 23:55]

To be fair we are always moaning about how inconsistent we are.

Now we are consistent. We lose every away game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:59 - Dec 2 with 4104 viewsBrightonhoop

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:54 - Dec 2 by bosh67

To be fair we are always moaning about how inconsistent we are.

Now we are consistent. We lose every away game.

No progress since Warnock tho, Adel unmanageable having been managed and Routledge sinking us. £200 million later when we quaked at ABC's £10 mil at 10%....and we wore proper Hoops.

Still, every silver lining has a cloud....;-)
Tony Fernandes out. on 00:11 - Dec 3 with 4050 viewsbosh67

Tony Fernandes out. on 23:59 - Dec 2 by Brightonhoop

No progress since Warnock tho, Adel unmanageable having been managed and Routledge sinking us. £200 million later when we quaked at ABC's £10 mil at 10%....and we wore proper Hoops.

Still, every silver lining has a cloud....;-)

I think there is a more fundamental set of problems

We are a good championship team playing in a league above our ability
We have a manager who used to be great. If he was a product he would now be in the pound store
We have a youth academy that we never actually bring through
We don't have an attacking QPR way anymore
We pay players to much and then don't give them tactics that incentivise them

I don't think we can compete at this level because we don't look within enough
Where are the Clive Allen's, The Paul Goddard's, The Kevin Gallens?

Never knowingly right.

Tony Fernandes out. on 00:14 - Dec 3 with 4041 viewsdaveB

not sure how tonight is Fernandes fault
Tony Fernandes out. on 00:18 - Dec 3 with 4031 viewsBluce_Ree

Tony Fernandes out. on 00:14 - Dec 3 by daveB

This.

Have a word with yourself, Brighton.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Tony Fernandes out. on 07:22 - Dec 3 with 3885 viewsDWQPR

How's the Almerian weather Brighton? trust it is a tad warmer than here?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Tony Fernandes out. on 07:23 - Dec 3 with 3883 viewsBrightonhoop

Culmination, Dave, I cannot see how he takes us forwards, new broom required for me. 0 away points by December.
Tony Fernandes out. on 07:35 - Dec 3 with 3856 viewsYorkRanger

Agreed. If Fernandes went our problems would multiply. So the team play sh1te at Swansea, I didn't notice TF in centre mid....
Tony Fernandes out. on 10:15 - Dec 3 with 3599 viewsLuther

Tony Fernandes out. on 07:35 - Dec 3 by YorkRanger

Agreed. If Fernandes went our problems would multiply. So the team play sh1te at Swansea, I didn't notice TF in centre mid....

Harry covered this in his post-match. Apparently Fernandes isn't fit - he's a good three stone overweight.

Opinionated weather forecasters telling me it's going to be a miserable day. Miserable to who? I quite like a bit of drizzle, so stick to the facts.

Tony Fernandes out. on 10:18 - Dec 3 with 3592 viewsvblockranger

If TF did play in CM he would be found out for his poor decision making, hesitating on the ball and awful mobility due to him running around with his shorts round his ankles. Fella is a plum.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 10:19]
Tony Fernandes out. on 11:38 - Dec 3 with 3470 viewsPinnerPaul

Same things posted after every defeat

TF Out

HR Out

AT In
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024