Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM 12:36 - Dec 5 with 10052 viewsloftboy

We are number 31 again, who do you want?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:54 - Dec 8 with 1927 viewsDylanP

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:34 - Dec 8 by johncharles

Anyone else cringe when they said ....

Harry Redknapp's...QPR.

No. Not at all. That's my club. Go fck off and cringe back at Foolham or scum or whoever you really support, coz obviously you aint a Rangers fan -- "johncharles", whoever you might actually be!!

Sheffield United at home is a pretty good tie. I mean, they are doing well in League 1 at the moment, but we should be able to cope with them at home. I would bet on us winning away, if it was an away fixture but at home….well, you know, we should, shouldn't we???
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 21:35]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:58 - Dec 8 with 1892 viewsQPRDave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:54 - Dec 8 by DylanP

No. Not at all. That's my club. Go fck off and cringe back at Foolham or scum or whoever you really support, coz obviously you aint a Rangers fan -- "johncharles", whoever you might actually be!!

Sheffield United at home is a pretty good tie. I mean, they are doing well in League 1 at the moment, but we should be able to cope with them at home. I would bet on us winning away, if it was an away fixture but at home….well, you know, we should, shouldn't we???

Bravo ....
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:59 - Dec 8 with 1891 viewseastside_r

Us, Fulham, Brentford and the other lot all at home. So 2 games on Saturday, 2 on Sunday.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:00 - Dec 8 with 1879 viewsQPRDave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:51 - Dec 8 by johncharles

Thank you for your, as usual, personal insult. Sad ? No mirrors in your house ?

Sad and weird ....John Thomas
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 1821 viewsFredManRave

Quite obviously a winnable game it will just depend on 'Arry and the team he puts out and how he "fires them up" on the day. If we do actually win and get into, what I think is called the 4th round then that should be the major 3rd round news, eclipsing even Accringtons victory over Utd.

Let's just hope we're on a good run of form and that Defoe is fit to play when the game comes...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:20 - Dec 8 with 1782 viewsthemodfather

sodding sheff utd...hard to get "up" for this, even if winnable so was mk dons and we got stuffed.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:32 - Dec 8 with 1743 viewsWilloW4

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:34 - Dec 8 by johncharles

Anyone else cringe when they said ....

Harry Redknapp's...QPR.

Yes, a busy pub in west London... Boring draw, at one point it might have been chelsea, Brentford or Luton..
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:36 - Dec 8 with 1722 viewsWilloW4

It's your club, my club..our club... It's not Harry Redknapps QPR . Don't get your agro text to John Charles.
Login to get fewer ads

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:44 - Dec 8 with 1693 viewsYorkRanger

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 19:25 - Dec 8 by bosh67

And it's Sheffield Utd at home!

Away would have suited me better.

Sorry to be selfish.

I remember a good night there in the cup (league cup). Think they were in a division above us and Rowlands scored twice. Memory a bit vague, anyone shed any light.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:53 - Dec 8 with 1664 viewsHollowayRanger

tie of the round for me is

AFC Wimbledon
v
Liverpool

gotta be on tv somewhere that one!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 21:11 - Dec 8 with 1614 viewsjohncharles

No it's my club. Has been before you were at school. I was here long before Redknapp and and be here after he's cashed his no doubt enormous check. Why don't you slope off back to Strictly Come Dancing or whatever you were doing before you switched to football by mistake.

Strong and stable my arse.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 21:38 - Dec 8 with 1551 viewsDylanP

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:44 - Dec 8 by YorkRanger

Away would have suited me better.

Sorry to be selfish.

I remember a good night there in the cup (league cup). Think they were in a division above us and Rowlands scored twice. Memory a bit vague, anyone shed any light.

I don't know who their JohnCharle s character is. I have been a fan for 40 years and a member of this message board since it was founded. I haven't noticed him around here before but I have noticed a little swirl of newcomers recently who just come on the board to post negative stuff attacking the club. I therefore assume that he is just one of that little clique of trolls who come on here to cause trouble. He probably supports Stoke.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 22:01 - Dec 8 with 1515 viewsjohncharles

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 21:38 - Dec 8 by DylanP

I don't know who their JohnCharle s character is. I have been a fan for 40 years and a member of this message board since it was founded. I haven't noticed him around here before but I have noticed a little swirl of newcomers recently who just come on the board to post negative stuff attacking the club. I therefore assume that he is just one of that little clique of trolls who come on here to cause trouble. He probably supports Stoke.

"He probably supports Stoke" Now that is sad. Rude and stupid.

Strong and stable my arse.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 22:09 - Dec 8 with 1494 viewsQPRDave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 20:36 - Dec 8 by WilloW4

It's your club, my club..our club... It's not Harry Redknapps QPR . Don't get your agro text to John Charles.

So why cringe?....It's Harry's team out on the pitch....have you never heard that saying used towards most clubs?...John Charles is quick enough to blame Harry when we lose....it's his QPR then
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 10:42]
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 22:35 - Dec 8 with 1432 viewsYorkRanger

Meanwhile does anyone remember that game at Bramall Lane?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:10 - Dec 8 with 1387 viewsTheBlob

This is all very weird......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:24 - Dec 8 with 1369 viewsPunteR

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:10 - Dec 8 by TheBlob

This is all very weird......

The details to this incident are very sketchy.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:27 - Dec 8 with 1358 viewsTheBlob

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:24 - Dec 8 by PunteR

The details to this incident are very sketchy.

Or Sketchley if a drink was spilled over someone.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:42 - Dec 8 with 1329 viewsFredManRave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 22:35 - Dec 8 by YorkRanger

I wasn't in the country at the time but fortunately the BBC were;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/3125156.stm

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:52 - Dec 8 with 1312 viewsLowerloftLad

A bore draw now ......but I remember when we beat them in the carling cup rowlands scored twice and they where a big team scalp then . Wow how things have changed

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 00:55 - Dec 9 with 1280 viewsWilloW4

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 22:09 - Dec 8 by QPRDave

So why cringe?....It's Harry's team out on the pitch....have you never heard that saying used towards most clubs?...John Charles is quick enough to blame Harry when we lose....it's his QPR then
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 10:42]

Have you never heard that saying used towards most clubs? What? No I havent.. When does a managers first name get mentioned before the team he manages? Redknapp still has his admires.. And if John Charles and likes of me don't like him, so be it..we're all Rangers..!!!
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 02:27 - Dec 9 with 1250 viewsFDC

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 22:35 - Dec 8 by YorkRanger

I remember it York, in fact I lived virtually opposite Brammall Lane at the time. I remember being uncharacteristically optimistic beforehand, and took great pleasure in informing my nay-saying housemates afterwards that the cheering they'd heard had come from our end - they'd assumed it was the home support because it was so loud.
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 06:57 - Dec 9 with 1200 viewsYorkRanger

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 23:42 - Dec 8 by FredManRave

I wasn't in the country at the time but fortunately the BBC were;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/3125156.stm

Nice line up on that night
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 1115 viewsQPRDave

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM!!. on 00:55 - Dec 9 by WilloW4

Have you never heard that saying used towards most clubs? What? No I havent.. When does a managers first name get mentioned before the team he manages? Redknapp still has his admires.. And if John Charles and likes of me don't like him, so be it..we're all Rangers..!!!

Really??...You never heard Alex Fergusons Man Utd.....or Mark warburton's Brentford... never heard that before?.....Well i can tell you it happens...So you can calm your outrage
I think we both know that you and John only bring these things up because its another dig at Harry...which after winning on saturday is the only thing you and other Harry bashers are able to complain about
regards HR
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 10:51]
FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 10:59 - Dec 9 with 1100 viewsgordanoR

FA cup draw Monday 7:00PM on 18:55 - Dec 8 by FredManRave

Just checked and it was just over 16 yearsa ago since I got right royally pissed on in the away end at Swindon. We predictably lost 3-1, was absolutely drenched and had to stand on the train all the way back in to London. Still, at least I kept my dignity by not wearing one of those waterproofs they were giving out to away fans.

I remember that game all too well. Luckily I only had a mile or so to go to get home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024