Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. 11:15 - Dec 6 with 10186 viewsTheBlob

Cast aside all other distractions,this is where it all starts today.
The latest in a line of must not lose games and the mouth watering prospect of two up and coming strikers slugging it out.
Got a feeling for a 2-1 or 3-1 home win.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 15:53 - Dec 6 with 1732 viewsBklynRanger

Rubbish stuff. We could be ahead or behind but rubbish stuff either way.

Joey has as usual done a few good things and a few bad things, but he and Henry together is turgid stuff. Slightly reckless but I'd rather see Niko beside Henry for the second half.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 15:55 - Dec 6 with 1716 views08olesen

Fer looks good when he gets it. We need to see more of Vargas though, he has been very quiet. I think the difference vs Liverpool and city was that we were passing a lot quicker. maybe that is harder on the frost, but at the moment the passes keep getting intercepted. I would bring on hoilet at around 65 if it stays like this.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 15:56 - Dec 6 with 1690 viewsDiscodroids

think harold might throw a curve ball in the mix at half time, bringing on 'rio' and niko to spice things up a little.

perhaps adding bit more pace to a side that as it stands could give the jamacian sprint quartet a run for its money

i certainly would leave our £6 million pound goalscoring midfielder on the bench.

he could learn a lot from the bench on the henry/ barton axis of utter shite.

good to see harold staring with these two at home, its not as if we need to win our home games given that harold has crafted a team from granite on our away travels.

hope bond and jordan are sparking off each other in the dressing room, throwing around new progressive theories to combat lohar matteus marney.

or possibly not.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 15:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 15:56 - Dec 6 with 1694 viewsade_qpr

ave half R's passing as much to them as to a team mate.
Zamora and Austin playing either side of the red sea
Get Austin off the left wing and more central.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 15:57 - Dec 6 with 1666 viewsQPR_Nippon

Lucky to be going in all square. This has been the game I've been fearing all week it would be. Burnley well organised and looking dangerous on the break, Rangers nervy and playing like a team feeling the pressure that our dismal away form has now put on our home games. Feeling exactly the same as I did watching this fixture last season - they are simply a better 'team' than we are. Hope we sort this out for the 2nd half cos I feel more of the same will only end one way.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 15:59 - Dec 6 with 1643 viewsTHEBUSH

Two teams lacking in quality, we seem to have no positioning sense what so ever, have no genuine wide players, our midfield are struggling and Austin and Zamora, up to now have been ineffective, sort it out Harry, please !!
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:01 - Dec 6 with 1611 viewsFredManRave

Just got home in time for the goal fest that will be the second half...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:03 - Dec 6 with 1575 viewsBklynRanger

No changes of course.

"As you were lads but with a bit more quality - Junior put that Jaffa Cake down, I'll need you in the 83rd minute after we concede that dubious goal"
Login to get fewer ads

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:08 - Dec 6 with 1532 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fuggin 'ell - a goal!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:09 - Dec 6 with 1514 viewsBklynRanger

BIZARRE!
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:09 - Dec 6 with 1522 viewsade_qpr

FFFFFFFeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

well done Austin and Bobby finally combining well

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 1464 viewsSimonJames

Urrsssss!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 1461 viewsFredManRave

Blow yer fcukin whistle ref!!!!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 1460 viewsade_qpr

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:09 - Dec 6 by BklynRanger

BIZARRE!

So is the post count you first me second but more views

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 1460 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A strange goal, but a nice move. Fer lucky to score after a poor first touch. Lovely!

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:14 - Dec 6 with 1398 viewskropotkin41

When did Yun become Yu-an?

And why have we stopped playing now we've scored??

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:14 - Dec 6 with 1392 viewsade_qpr

Oi Dunne enough of the own goal attempts

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:15 - Dec 6 with 1371 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:14 - Dec 6 by kropotkin41

Players trying to create another thriller to be first on MOTD again......
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:18 - Dec 6 with 1286 viewskropotkin41

And............. we're going to be needing another goal............ I reckon

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:18 - Dec 6 with 1284 viewsSimonJames

So if:
1. We win 1-0
2. Hull v West Brom remains goalless
3. Palace lose
4. And Sunderland lose by 3

... we move to 15th!

I'll just keep dreaming...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:19 - Dec 6 with 1268 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:14 - Dec 6 by kropotkin41

Well I suppose it's a change from only starting to play once we're behind
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 16:21]

It's got to be Yarg

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:20 - Dec 6 with 1264 viewskropotkin41

Could we just keep the ball............. play some football............ you know............. keep the lead?!!!!

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:20 - Dec 6 with 1248 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:18 - Dec 6 by kropotkin41

And............. we're going to be needing another goal............ I reckon

Definitely. we've been haunted lucky so far.

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:22 - Dec 6 with 1218 viewsade_qpr

Niko on Bobby off

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 16:22 - Dec 6 with 1218 viewsQPR1882

IS IT COMPULSORY EVERY TIME WE TAKE A LEAD WE PANIC AND LET THE OPPO DICTATE ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024