Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v Forest: tickets and build up 09:31 - Dec 23 with 11530 viewsColDale

The game is all ticket for all supporters.

Season ticket holders have until 3pm on Xmas eve to get their tickets, and can purchase up to a maximum of four tickets.

Tickets go on open sale from 10am on Saturday.

Normal ticket prices apply to this fixture.

Ticket office opening hours:
TICKET OFFICE
Tuesday 30th December — 9am to 5pm
New Year’s Eve — 9am to 3pm
New Year’s Day — Closed
Friday 2nd January — 9am to 8pm

Supporters can purchase their ticket over the phone if they prefer with collections available before the game on Saturday. Such bookings can be made on 0844 8261907 from 10am on Tuesday.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:36 - Dec 23 with 6969 viewsD_Alien

Col, I could be wrong, but although the ticket office is open until ko at 3pm on Sunday 28th, aren't ticket sales for the Forest game being restricted to an earlier time?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:45 - Dec 23 with 6955 viewsColDale

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:36 - Dec 23 by D_Alien

Col, I could be wrong, but although the ticket office is open until ko at 3pm on Sunday 28th, aren't ticket sales for the Forest game being restricted to an earlier time?

From what I can see on the OS, that was just for the Notts County. Nothing on there specific to the Fleetwood game unless am going blind.
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:53 - Dec 23 with 6941 views442Dale

Would think that time period up until kick off on Sunday is when they'll sell the most to regular fans who aren't season ticket holders.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:14 - Dec 23 with 6916 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:53 - Dec 23 by 442Dale

Would think that time period up until kick off on Sunday is when they'll sell the most to regular fans who aren't season ticket holders.

I agree, but hasn't there always been a restriction on the selling of tickets for another game after 1.30pm or 2pm? Seem to recall this was the case at home league games when tickets went on sale for the Leeds & Sheff Weds games last year.

This is to prevent people who need to obtain tickets for the current game being blocked by a queue for the cup tie tickets.

Just seeking clarification - I'll be getting mine on Saturday!

[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 12:17]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:23 - Dec 23 with 6886 viewstazzydjr

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:14 - Dec 23 by D_Alien

I agree, but hasn't there always been a restriction on the selling of tickets for another game after 1.30pm or 2pm? Seem to recall this was the case at home league games when tickets went on sale for the Leeds & Sheff Weds games last year.

This is to prevent people who need to obtain tickets for the current game being blocked by a queue for the cup tie tickets.

Just seeking clarification - I'll be getting mine on Saturday!

[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 12:17]

I remember that aswell

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:41 - Dec 23 with 6866 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Club should be pulling out all the stops to get fans paid up for the Forest Match....there will be a rush I suspect.

Why not set up a Sales Desk in the Ratcliffe Bar to ease congestion and give punters the opportunity to have a drink and keep warm rather than queue in the cold deep midwinter.

Get the till rolling!
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:50 - Dec 23 with 6854 viewslurker

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:41 - Dec 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

The Club should be pulling out all the stops to get fans paid up for the Forest Match....there will be a rush I suspect.

Why not set up a Sales Desk in the Ratcliffe Bar to ease congestion and give punters the opportunity to have a drink and keep warm rather than queue in the cold deep midwinter.

Get the till rolling!

I would go beyond that - although not for the Forest game. With our current management team and the success they bring we are going to regularly have all-ticket games - and not just for cup matches. Someone should be running a project to get us into the 21st century and on to an online ticketing system as soon as possible. It would solve the issues with lines and priorities straight away, would reduce administration cost and difficulties and would ultimately make us a more professional outfit
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 12:51]
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:50 - Dec 23 with 6854 views100notout

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:41 - Dec 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Get the till rolling!

Totally agree.

Why not sell them in the club shop as well. Give everyone buying a cup ticket 10% / 20% off club shop purchases above £x.

Somebody needs to send the club a copy of the Open All Hours DVDs. Arkwright would be turning in his grave at this lot!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 13:24 - Dec 23 with 6814 views_dezzy

Not sure if they can sell tickets away from the ticket office, as they seem to print the tickets there and then when you buy them.

KHBA

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 13:30 - Dec 23 with 6801 views442Dale

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:50 - Dec 23 by lurker

I would go beyond that - although not for the Forest game. With our current management team and the success they bring we are going to regularly have all-ticket games - and not just for cup matches. Someone should be running a project to get us into the 21st century and on to an online ticketing system as soon as possible. It would solve the issues with lines and priorities straight away, would reduce administration cost and difficulties and would ultimately make us a more professional outfit
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 12:51]

http://daletrust.com/news/?p=1803
"The club have confirmed that online ticketing will commence this season, and it will link in as well with a whole new online shop. Because of the importance of getting it right, it won’t be rushed and its highly likely that it may be launched in two stages with ticketing first of all, before the online shop comes later."

When is the Trust's next meeting with the club? Could this be followed up and fans updated on progress?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 13:45 - Dec 23 with 6780 viewspioneer

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 13:30 - Dec 23 by 442Dale

http://daletrust.com/news/?p=1803
"The club have confirmed that online ticketing will commence this season, and it will link in as well with a whole new online shop. Because of the importance of getting it right, it won’t be rushed and its highly likely that it may be launched in two stages with ticketing first of all, before the online shop comes later."

When is the Trust's next meeting with the club? Could this be followed up and fans updated on progress?

that update is dated august 2014. what progress has been made? Obviously not sufficient to implement in time for an FA Cup run.

Maybe if we make the final it will be rolled out then.
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 15:05 - Dec 23 with 6708 viewsbennersdale

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 13:24 - Dec 23 by _dezzy

Not sure if they can sell tickets away from the ticket office, as they seem to print the tickets there and then when you buy them.

They sold and printed them out in the club shop for last seasons all ticket matches

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 16:44 - Dec 23 with 6599 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 15:05 - Dec 23 by bennersdale

They sold and printed them out in the club shop for last seasons all ticket matches

Good!!

If they can print them in the shop,get printing/ selling them in the Bars.
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 21:50 - Dec 23 with 6360 viewsStudiousDale

Minor gripe I know, but in that article it states how email applications can be made. However, it doesn't give the email address within the story (find it on the contact us page), nor when you email does it give you any sort of acknowledgement. Small things but stuff you'd expect from a professional outfit - they should be making it easier for exiles to buy tickets for games like this as some who can't make it every week will come back for big games such as this.
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 09:54 - Dec 24 with 6148 viewsNigeriamark

As an exile I have found it is easiest to ask someone to buy one when they are getting their own

Have mine for the game and can't wait
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 15:43 - Dec 24 with 5989 viewsDomDale

3 bought for my family today and a steady queue at the ticket office. Would be nice to beat the attendances of Leeds & Wednesday last year.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 19:00 - Dec 24 with 5869 viewspedrodale

And another x4 seats taken this morning, get in early
Dale v Forest: ticket news (n/t) on 08:46 - Dec 27 with 5302 viewsStatzdale

[Post edited 27 Dec 2014 8:57]
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 10:38 - Dec 28 with 4844 views100569

There are lots of things behind the scenes wrong with our beloved club that sometimes make us so unprofessional and so not a league one outfit. Those gripes have been done many many times but nothing improves. Promises are made but never delivered. I just hope that when the stadium comes into our hands then their will be a great improvement.
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:25 - Dec 28 with 4790 viewsinthenet

It is a joke I have to do a 60 mile round trip to buy a ticket for the Forest game , come on Rochdale there are people trying to support you get in the 21st century.

Rastrickblue

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:28 - Dec 28 with 4781 viewsfrenzied

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:25 - Dec 28 by inthenet

It is a joke I have to do a 60 mile round trip to buy a ticket for the Forest game , come on Rochdale there are people trying to support you get in the 21st century.

ive previously ordered tickets over the phone then collected on the day of the game ...can you not still do this?
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:29 - Dec 28 with 4781 viewsTVOS1907

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:25 - Dec 28 by inthenet

You don't.

You can order and pay over the phone from Tuesday and collect it on Saturday at the game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 4755 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 11:29 - Dec 28 by TVOS1907

You don't.

You can order and pay over the phone from Tuesday and collect it on Saturday at the game.

Correct......I've done likewise for most of our recent "All Ticketers"

Just ring the Club.simples.
Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:37 - Dec 28 with 4696 viewsDorsetDale

I rang the club to find a way of ordering my exile ticket before phone lines were open. Didn't want to put credit card details in email. Spoke to Leighanne who helpfully got me through to sales. Upshot of which Colin mailed me the booking form to fill out without cc details.
On receiving my mail Jan rang me back, took details over the phone and I now have a ticket waiting to be picked. No booking fee and obviously no postage fee.
Thanks to all involved.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Dale v Forest: ticket news on 12:47 - Dec 28 with 4681 viewsDaley_Lama

Forest 0 Birmingham 3 at half time today.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024