Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As there's no Prediction League this week .... 18:26 - Jan 2 with 1221 viewsBFC_Tim

Your predictions for Sunday?

I'll say Villa 3 Blackpool 1

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 18:29 - Jan 2 with 1219 viewsOrmerod89

But more optimistic 1-1 for me

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 1212 viewsWronga

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 18:29 - Jan 2 by Ormerod89

But more optimistic 1-1 for me

Sorry - can't see anything other than a defeat - we've got neither the confidence or the personnel!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 1212 viewsWizaard

I was also thinking 1-1, but just to keep it different, I'll go for a 1-0 Pool win
As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 10:36 - Jan 3 with 1196 viewsPoolman

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 20:46 - Jan 2 by Wizaard

I was also thinking 1-1, but just to keep it different, I'll go for a 1-0 Pool win

Davies and Miller up top with a bit of experience and guile who knows - agree with the 1-1

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 16:01 - Jan 3 with 1191 viewsseasider13

Villa 2 Blackpool 3

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 09:38 - Jan 4 with 1178 viewssteve_g

Sorry lads - would love to join the optimistic brigade but can't see past a heavy defeat - our defence has no backbone and we'll end up with 10 men behind the ball which as we remember from some of the Prem games only leads to heartbreak!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

As there's no Prediction League this week .... on 10:03 - Jan 4 with 1176 viewsBigbrother

3-1 Villa

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024