Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 14:53 - Jan 4 with 15152 viewsloftboy

Get rid now, his win rate is pathetic, warnock went after a draw at franchise, at least he won some away games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 2140 viewsRblock_James

Yep, that was the final straw for me today.

Get rid.

Sick of him.
Enough is enough on 17:11 - Jan 4 with 2134 viewsthemodfather

we ended with a full prem side out, experienced, some internationals
such a weak, effortless shower you would struggle to find in a pub team
no heart, passion...it was shameful, poor and disgraceful
the cup does mean something, surely good ol' TF can see that?
over run by a small team
if the mindset was BURNLEY BURNLEY....well i reckon next week we will get dicker and proper
cos i can't see this lot turning it around "mindset" wise in a week!
Enough is enough on 17:13 - Jan 4 with 2120 viewshighlandbill

Enough is enough on 16:22 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

The issue isn't so much our league position or who we've brought in; the issue is we have absolutely no discernible style of play apart from chip it up to Zamora.

In that first half, before Zamora came on and we just lumped it up (unsuccessfully) to him, we appeared to play 4-4-2 and 3-5-2. Traore was left back then left wing back. Hoilett the same on the right. Phillips was left winger than ??? (Who knows), Mutch was wondering everywhere, but doing very little and Fer was in the middle but it wasn't clear if he was supporting Austin or playing deep...again he just wandered around. Only Karl Henry held any decent position in the middle of the pitch. When Henry went off Fer and Mutch showed they categorically can't play in the central midfield in a 4-4-2. They were woeful.

But I'm not going to blame the players here. I genuinely don't think they know what is expected of them and where they're meant to play or how to move to aid the team attacking. Fer, Phillips and Mutch genuinely didn't look like they knew where they were playing.

Apart from hump it to Zamora and hope, we have no system, no style and no way of attacking teams. We don't keep players playing the one role (e.g. Left winger, right winger, etc) so they don't learn the role, know what they should be doing and execute it.

When we played with Warnock we had a system: 4-2-3-1. You had a target man with a no. 10 behind him, pace wide, and a clogged (Mahon then Derry) with a passer (Faurlin). We had a set way of attacking. Win the ball, Faurlin showed for it, reveived it, found Adel, who had got into space between the lines, he ran at the defence with our wide players offering options outside.

I'm not saying that's the best or only system or that it would work now, but it was a system. 4-4-2 and hump it to a spent big man, is nothing more than a poor Sunday a league tactic.

Redknapp has tried different formations, like a blind man grasping for something to hold onto, but in none of those systems does it look like we know how to get the ball from our box to the oppo's goal (without just lumping it). In each of these formations players look lost and unsure. And when that's the case then the easiest thing is to pass sideways and backwards before lumping it and hoping, which is what we do.

And Zamora looks spent. He's winning very little and has, in the last month or so, been very ineffective. We need to sign a better, more agile target man if we're persisting with this approach or get on the training ground and coach them into being able to pass and move effectively.

Redknapp cannot blame anyone but himself. He has been here for 2 years and had 4 transfer windows and spent nigh on £40m. But he keeps signing no.10s (when we already had one) AND he appears to have decided on an approach which removes the need for one. This means lots of players are being out of position. I just do not believe we have bad players; I just don't think they're being managed and coached properly.

Entirely agree. I will struggle to make the journey for the Burnley game.Over the past 3/4 years there has been so so much disappointment. I have grown to loathe Rednapp,he is blaming tiredness today .Not acceptable agiainst a team so far below us. We have some very good players and a Manager who hasnt a clue.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Enough is enough on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 2085 viewsstevec

Enough is enough on 16:35 - Jan 4 by terryb

Please name one player that is under 20 that played. Two on the bench, but neither was brought on.

I don't disagree with a lot of the sentiment of your post, but our "young" players are not that young & all have a reasonable amount of experience.

Sorry, typo, meant under 30's but you get the gist
Enough is enough on 18:19 - Jan 4 with 1971 viewsvegasranger

The issue isn't so much our league position or who we've brought in; the issue is we have absolutely no discernible style of play apart from chip it up to Zamora.

In that first half, before Zamora came on and we just lumped it up (unsuccessfully) to him, we appeared to play 4-4-2 and 3-5-2. Traore was left back then left wing back. Hoilett the same on the right. Phillips was left winger than ??? (Who knows), Mutch was wondering everywhere, but doing very little and Fer was in the middle but it wasn't clear if he was supporting Austin or playing deep...again he just wandered around. Only Karl Henry held any decent position in the middle of the pitch. When Henry went off Fer and Mutch showed they categorically can't play in the central midfield in a 4-4-2. They were woeful.

But I'm not going to blame the players here. I genuinely don't think they know what is expected of them and where they're meant to play or how to move to aid the team attacking. Fer, Phillips and Mutch genuinely didn't look like they knew where they were playing.

Apart from hump it to Zamora and hope, we have no system, no style and no way of attacking teams. We don't keep players playing the one role (e.g. Left winger, right winger, etc) so they don't learn the role, know what they should be doing and execute it.

When we played with Warnock we had a system: 4-2-3-1. You had a target man with a no. 10 behind him, pace wide, and a clogged (Mahon then Derry) with a passer (Faurlin). We had a set way of attacking. Win the ball, Faurlin showed for it, reveived it, found Adel, who had got into space between the lines, he ran at the defence with our wide players offering options outside.

I'm not saying that's the best or only system or that it would work now, but it was a system. 4-4-2 and hump it to a spent big man, is nothing more than a poor Sunday a league tactic.

Redknapp has tried different formations, like a blind man grasping for something to hold onto, but in none of those systems does it look like we know how to get the ball from our box to the oppo's goal (without just lumping it). In each of these formations players look lost and unsure. And when that's the case then the easiest thing is to pass sideways and backwards before lumping it and hoping, which is what we do.

And Zamora looks spent. He's winning very little and has, in the last month or so, been very ineffective. We need to sign a better, more agile target man if we're persisting with this approach or get on the training ground and coach them into being able to pass and move effectively.

Redknapp cannot blame anyone but himself. He has been here for 2 years and had 4 transfer windows and spent nigh on £40m. But he keeps signing no.10s (when we already had one) AND he appears to have decided on an approach which removes the need for one. This means lots of players are being out of position. I just do not believe we have bad players; I just don't think they're being managed and coached properly.

Excellent post Hunter.
Enough is enough on 18:21 - Jan 4 with 1943 viewsYorkRanger

Good post Hunter.

Think this nails it. We don't have a system. As has been said on another post we really need to get the wide players taking on full backs and getting quality balls in the box.

Call me insane but I would play Hoilett and Phillips wide at Burnley with Fer behind Austin in a 4 4 1 1 system. I think that is our best chance to get something from the game and gives us pace on the counter attack......
Enough is enough on 18:26 - Jan 4 with 1900 viewsDiscodroids

what do we expect, semi illiterate , binary code wild west shyster.

"he aint never gonna boot it up the pitch"

h.redknapp , the thinker, on 'rio' sept 2014.

in the name of god, leave this place.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 18:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Enough is enough on 18:28 - Jan 4 with 1896 viewsterryb

Enough is enough on 18:21 - Jan 4 by YorkRanger

Good post Hunter.

Think this nails it. We don't have a system. As has been said on another post we really need to get the wide players taking on full backs and getting quality balls in the box.

Call me insane but I would play Hoilett and Phillips wide at Burnley with Fer behind Austin in a 4 4 1 1 system. I think that is our best chance to get something from the game and gives us pace on the counter attack......

I thought that was what we played today.

Not having been thaere I can't confirm it, but I'm sure that is what I've read.

God help Isla & Hill if playing behind those two!
Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 18:34 - Jan 4 with 1878 viewsYorkRanger

Enough is enough on 18:28 - Jan 4 by terryb

I thought that was what we played today.

Not having been thaere I can't confirm it, but I'm sure that is what I've read.

God help Isla & Hill if playing behind those two!

Wasn't there either Terry but will be there next week. I still think that system could work and the structure will be stronger with Barton next to Henry, Isla and Hill back and also Dunne back in for Ferdinand.

I'm not hugely optimistic but we have to get a result away from home at some point.

Surely.....
Enough is enough on 18:38 - Jan 4 with 1864 viewspaesanu

Can someone print out a hundred copies of Hunter's post and plaster / staple it outside the box office, the club shop and the lamp-posts on SA Road.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Enough is enough on 18:45 - Jan 4 with 1836 viewsCiderwithRsie

Excellent post by Hunterhoop of which this....

"But I'm not going to blame the players here. I genuinely don't think they know what is expected of them and where they're meant to play or how to move to aid the team attacking."

... really stands out. With all the really great managers I can remember, the players, whatever their quality, knew what they were doing and how the team should work. Classic example would have been Ian Holloway under Francis - a pretty limited player, but he knew exactly what was expected of him and did it consistently. Wilkins was more obviously a class act but he was also old and slow, but it didn't mater because he had a clear role in the team and filled it perfectly.

Thing is, it should be clear by now that Leicester and Burnley are under-resourced for this League, while Palace have been a shambles off the pitch. Throw in Hull, WBA, Villa and even Everton having dodgy seasons, and keeping put of the bottom three may be the definition of success but it also shouldn't be that hard this year. If we do stay up, please don't anyone say that justifies keeping Redknapp.
Enough is enough on 18:52 - Jan 4 with 1798 viewsDiscodroids

'zamoras spent.'

in other startling news i have a penchant for subjagtion on a low voltage electrified wire bed stand while mica paris toys with the voltage in her thigh high boots and vibrating cock ring on her head.

carrion.most foul.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 18:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Enough is enough on 18:54 - Jan 4 with 1793 viewsWeaverQPR

We was always going to get found out when the only gameplan you have is lump it up to BZ. As said he is getting less effective every game.

@WeavQPR

Enough is enough on 18:54 - Jan 4 with 1792 viewskysersosaqpr

I have backed Harry in the past, but it really is time to go - and now with a short window to get some players in to improve by whoever takes over.
I reckon give Barton a go - at least he'll stick a rocket up some big time Charlie's

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Enough is enough on 18:59 - Jan 4 with 1771 viewsHollowayRanger

Enough is enough on 16:36 - Jan 4 by richranger

Leave Tony alone...

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 3m3 minutes ago
Qpr fans hammering me. My concern right now is only families of our Surabaya flight.

says it all

the guys got bigger (rightly so ) problems to deal/worry about then a football team losing a game of football

best we can hope for is tony stands down temporally or instructs someone else to deal with QPR for the rest of January at least while he deals with the airasia fallout

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Enough is enough on 19:06 - Jan 4 with 1746 viewsdaveB

As ever it's all Rednapps fault, no blame to golden boy Ned Onouha was was absolutely crap again today, no blame for Austin and Fer who didn't look interested and no blame for players given a chance like Mutch, Hoilet and Traore given a chance to prove themselves and did nothing.

A typical QPR in the cup performance, has been the same under so many managers for years now. redknapp won't be sacked no matter how angry people on here want to get
Enough is enough on 19:24 - Jan 4 with 1681 viewsHunterhoop

Enough is enough on 19:06 - Jan 4 by daveB

As ever it's all Rednapps fault, no blame to golden boy Ned Onouha was was absolutely crap again today, no blame for Austin and Fer who didn't look interested and no blame for players given a chance like Mutch, Hoilet and Traore given a chance to prove themselves and did nothing.

A typical QPR in the cup performance, has been the same under so many managers for years now. redknapp won't be sacked no matter how angry people on here want to get

You don't get it.

Yes, most of the players (with the exception of Henry) we're crap. Yes, certain individuals didn't look interested. Yes, certain individual failed to take their chance.

But we simply don't have a plan. Players clearly don't know where to be, where to move and where their teammates will be. No matter what formation we choose we don't have a way of attacking the players (whoever we pick) understand.

Half the side looked lost in the first half. When Zamora came on the midfield stopped showing for it entirely (Vargas apart) and we just chipped everything up to Bobby. Within 5 min they doubled up on him. Did we change our methods? No. We just went nowhere.

This wasn't a typical QPR in the cup performance. This was a typical QPR under Redknapp display: Players looking lost, no gameplan, no discernible system or pattern or play.

That's the issue. Redknapp has had a very very long time to get us looking like a team, regardless of the personnel he plays (most of which he signed!!). We really should be much much better. He's the manager. He's accountable for the team's performance.
Enough is enough on 19:28 - Jan 4 with 1665 viewsloftboy

So why did you vote my origin post down as we pretty much have the same opinion ?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 19:30 - Jan 4 with 1661 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 19:24 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

You don't get it.

Yes, most of the players (with the exception of Henry) we're crap. Yes, certain individuals didn't look interested. Yes, certain individual failed to take their chance.

But we simply don't have a plan. Players clearly don't know where to be, where to move and where their teammates will be. No matter what formation we choose we don't have a way of attacking the players (whoever we pick) understand.

Half the side looked lost in the first half. When Zamora came on the midfield stopped showing for it entirely (Vargas apart) and we just chipped everything up to Bobby. Within 5 min they doubled up on him. Did we change our methods? No. We just went nowhere.

This wasn't a typical QPR in the cup performance. This was a typical QPR under Redknapp display: Players looking lost, no gameplan, no discernible system or pattern or play.

That's the issue. Redknapp has had a very very long time to get us looking like a team, regardless of the personnel he plays (most of which he signed!!). We really should be much much better. He's the manager. He's accountable for the team's performance.

I do get it and am not saying we are a great or even good side under Redknapp but time and time again players are allowed to play poorly and it's all down to the tactics or the manager and never down to them. Does Redknapp have to go on the pitch and explain to players that the chip to Zamora isn't working or should highly paid players be capable of thinking for themselves? I'd expect Redknapp to be barking out instructions to change things which yet again he didn't but also players need to take responsibility during games and ours never do. We've had plenty of good performances this season under the same manager but every year in the cup regardless of who is manager or who is playing the performance and result is always pretty much the same as it was today
Enough is enough on 19:35 - Jan 4 with 1635 viewsheadhoops

great post from Hunter he's identified our faults in a nutshell - I back him for caretaker manager. We were dogsh1t from the start, no tactics, no plan b - redknapp is culpable he's the manager end of.

Burnley will thump us next week 3 or 4 - redknapp will no doubt have another excuse at the ready.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Enough is enough on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 1582 viewsJamie

How can the players possibly know what system or plans to follow, or even play with any confidence, when the manager has publicly admitted that he hasn't got a clue what to do to get a result?
Enough is enough on 19:47 - Jan 4 with 1579 viewsHunterhoop

Enough is enough on 19:35 - Jan 4 by headhoops

great post from Hunter he's identified our faults in a nutshell - I back him for caretaker manager. We were dogsh1t from the start, no tactics, no plan b - redknapp is culpable he's the manager end of.

Burnley will thump us next week 3 or 4 - redknapp will no doubt have another excuse at the ready.

Ha!

Not sure I can handle managing Accrington Stanley Bowles and QPR!
Enough is enough on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 1556 viewsdaveB

Enough is enough on 19:46 - Jan 4 by Jamie

How can the players possibly know what system or plans to follow, or even play with any confidence, when the manager has publicly admitted that he hasn't got a clue what to do to get a result?

nice spin Jamie, amazing we've got any points at home all season if that was even slightly true
Enough is enough on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 1531 viewsJamie

Enough is enough on 19:49 - Jan 4 by daveB

nice spin Jamie, amazing we've got any points at home all season if that was even slightly true

Bit rich accusing someone of spinning there Davey. That said I agee with you, it's amazing we have so many points at home considering how poor we've been in most games. Thank Christ for Charles.
Enough is enough on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 1531 viewsDoughnut

If it were really a case of 'cup doesn't matter, lets concentrate on the PL', I could be tempted to understand. But it isn't is it! I would be interested to know which other PL clubs would put up with a loser of Arry's calibre, week in-week out. I just cant wait for for our match with Burnley......bet Mr Dyche can't either....or any othe PL manager for that matter. What a fcking humiliating farce we are!
Never mind, I shall confine myself to a darkened room for the rest of the evening with thoughts of Mica Paris flowing freely through my mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024