Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 14:53 - Jan 4 with 15879 viewsloftboy

Get rid now, his win rate is pathetic, warnock went after a draw at franchise, at least he won some away games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 16:13 - Jan 4 with 1820 viewsMatch82

Enough is enough on 15:25 - Jan 4 by JonDoeman

I think he was close after West Ham, but he's the manager till the end of the season at least now. We will sink or swim with him .

This. I don't really want Harry here next year. But he's staying for the rest of this year and I think he'll keep us up.
Most of us on here would have taken this league position and a cup exit if asked before the start of the season
Enough is enough on 16:13 - Jan 4 with 1821 viewsessextaxiboy

Enough is enough on 15:28 - Jan 4 by RangersDave

United are winless at home in 6 matches. Pretty crap really.

But then what are we?
Seriously, no true fan can defend that performance and Arry today.

So if you defend him you are not a true Queens Park Rangers fan ... is that correct ?
Enough is enough on 16:22 - Jan 4 with 1751 viewsHunterhoop

The issue isn't so much our league position or who we've brought in; the issue is we have absolutely no discernible style of play apart from chip it up to Zamora.

In that first half, before Zamora came on and we just lumped it up (unsuccessfully) to him, we appeared to play 4-4-2 and 3-5-2. Traore was left back then left wing back. Hoilett the same on the right. Phillips was left winger than ??? (Who knows), Mutch was wondering everywhere, but doing very little and Fer was in the middle but it wasn't clear if he was supporting Austin or playing deep...again he just wandered around. Only Karl Henry held any decent position in the middle of the pitch. When Henry went off Fer and Mutch showed they categorically can't play in the central midfield in a 4-4-2. They were woeful.

But I'm not going to blame the players here. I genuinely don't think they know what is expected of them and where they're meant to play or how to move to aid the team attacking. Fer, Phillips and Mutch genuinely didn't look like they knew where they were playing.

Apart from hump it to Zamora and hope, we have no system, no style and no way of attacking teams. We don't keep players playing the one role (e.g. Left winger, right winger, etc) so they don't learn the role, know what they should be doing and execute it.

When we played with Warnock we had a system: 4-2-3-1. You had a target man with a no. 10 behind him, pace wide, and a clogged (Mahon then Derry) with a passer (Faurlin). We had a set way of attacking. Win the ball, Faurlin showed for it, reveived it, found Adel, who had got into space between the lines, he ran at the defence with our wide players offering options outside.

I'm not saying that's the best or only system or that it would work now, but it was a system. 4-4-2 and hump it to a spent big man, is nothing more than a poor Sunday a league tactic.

Redknapp has tried different formations, like a blind man grasping for something to hold onto, but in none of those systems does it look like we know how to get the ball from our box to the oppo's goal (without just lumping it). In each of these formations players look lost and unsure. And when that's the case then the easiest thing is to pass sideways and backwards before lumping it and hoping, which is what we do.

And Zamora looks spent. He's winning very little and has, in the last month or so, been very ineffective. We need to sign a better, more agile target man if we're persisting with this approach or get on the training ground and coach them into being able to pass and move effectively.

Redknapp cannot blame anyone but himself. He has been here for 2 years and had 4 transfer windows and spent nigh on £40m. But he keeps signing no.10s (when we already had one) AND he appears to have decided on an approach which removes the need for one. This means lots of players are being out of position. I just do not believe we have bad players; I just don't think they're being managed and coached properly.
Enough is enough on 16:22 - Jan 4 with 1755 viewsTHEBUSH

Enough is enough on 15:49 - Jan 4 by stevec

Ferdinand and Henry aside, the starting 11 was made up of under 20's. its the younger players, Hoilett, Phillips, Mutch and Traore who have been abject.

By and large it's the older players, Barton, Green, Dunne, Hill, Henry keeping our heads above water. Of the younger players only Austin, Caulker put in performances on a regular basis.

You can make a case for Isla, Vargas and Fer, but they tend to put in their best performances when there's enough old heads out there.

All today showed is we can't trust the younger players to get results.

Can't disagree with a lot you say, although you didn't mention Kranjcar and I think there lays the problem, the imagine is of Redknapp preferring his old boys and not giving the younger players a chance.
Whatever the solution is, he'd better find the answer rapidly, otherwise, we're in the crap.
Enough is enough on 16:23 - Jan 4 with 1742 viewspaulparker

Enough is enough on 15:30 - Jan 4 by JonDoeman

Our head's still above water , we ain't doing too bad .

Not to bad !!??
Leave it out , we are shocking
No away wins, no set tactics , no clue, we rely on one Player
We have no back up, we have lost in both cups to lower league teams
Yep it's great a season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enough is enough on 16:29 - Jan 4 with 1704 viewsMark1

I think he should go,coz I don't think he's bothered anymore, but,who's available that we should replace him with ?
Enough is enough on 16:30 - Jan 4 with 1696 viewsLblock

Enough is enough on 15:28 - Jan 4 by terryb

After the West Ham game, we saw HR becoming more agitated & getting off his backside.

I didn't notice him on his feet at either of the last two home games (in the league).

Has he resorted to his previous sit on his hands & stay silent mode? We won those home games through passion, not quality. Without that we would be in last place.

That coincided with a dinner date with TF

Any coincidence now that the hierarchy at the club are otherwise engaged?

Coasters will coast and money grabbers will grab unless short leashes are used

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Enough is enough on 16:32 - Jan 4 with 1686 viewsHarbour

Too late if the board were to sack HR they should have done it in Sept or Oct. See what few players we can bring in...HR will stay to the end of the season and go if stay up or get relegated
Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 16:35 - Jan 4 with 1661 viewsterryb

Enough is enough on 15:49 - Jan 4 by stevec

Ferdinand and Henry aside, the starting 11 was made up of under 20's. its the younger players, Hoilett, Phillips, Mutch and Traore who have been abject.

By and large it's the older players, Barton, Green, Dunne, Hill, Henry keeping our heads above water. Of the younger players only Austin, Caulker put in performances on a regular basis.

You can make a case for Isla, Vargas and Fer, but they tend to put in their best performances when there's enough old heads out there.

All today showed is we can't trust the younger players to get results.

Please name one player that is under 20 that played. Two on the bench, but neither was brought on.

I don't disagree with a lot of the sentiment of your post, but our "young" players are not that young & all have a reasonable amount of experience.
Enough is enough on 16:36 - Jan 4 with 1653 viewsrichranger

Leave Tony alone...

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 3m3 minutes ago
Qpr fans hammering me. My concern right now is only families of our Surabaya flight.
Enough is enough on 16:36 - Jan 4 with 1648 viewsQPR1882

Enough is enough on 16:29 - Jan 4 by Mark1

I think he should go,coz I don't think he's bothered anymore, but,who's available that we should replace him with ?

Tony Pulis.............oh no we left it too late to get him and stay up this year
Enough is enough on 16:38 - Jan 4 with 1638 viewsactonman

Enough is enough on 16:22 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

The issue isn't so much our league position or who we've brought in; the issue is we have absolutely no discernible style of play apart from chip it up to Zamora.

In that first half, before Zamora came on and we just lumped it up (unsuccessfully) to him, we appeared to play 4-4-2 and 3-5-2. Traore was left back then left wing back. Hoilett the same on the right. Phillips was left winger than ??? (Who knows), Mutch was wondering everywhere, but doing very little and Fer was in the middle but it wasn't clear if he was supporting Austin or playing deep...again he just wandered around. Only Karl Henry held any decent position in the middle of the pitch. When Henry went off Fer and Mutch showed they categorically can't play in the central midfield in a 4-4-2. They were woeful.

But I'm not going to blame the players here. I genuinely don't think they know what is expected of them and where they're meant to play or how to move to aid the team attacking. Fer, Phillips and Mutch genuinely didn't look like they knew where they were playing.

Apart from hump it to Zamora and hope, we have no system, no style and no way of attacking teams. We don't keep players playing the one role (e.g. Left winger, right winger, etc) so they don't learn the role, know what they should be doing and execute it.

When we played with Warnock we had a system: 4-2-3-1. You had a target man with a no. 10 behind him, pace wide, and a clogged (Mahon then Derry) with a passer (Faurlin). We had a set way of attacking. Win the ball, Faurlin showed for it, reveived it, found Adel, who had got into space between the lines, he ran at the defence with our wide players offering options outside.

I'm not saying that's the best or only system or that it would work now, but it was a system. 4-4-2 and hump it to a spent big man, is nothing more than a poor Sunday a league tactic.

Redknapp has tried different formations, like a blind man grasping for something to hold onto, but in none of those systems does it look like we know how to get the ball from our box to the oppo's goal (without just lumping it). In each of these formations players look lost and unsure. And when that's the case then the easiest thing is to pass sideways and backwards before lumping it and hoping, which is what we do.

And Zamora looks spent. He's winning very little and has, in the last month or so, been very ineffective. We need to sign a better, more agile target man if we're persisting with this approach or get on the training ground and coach them into being able to pass and move effectively.

Redknapp cannot blame anyone but himself. He has been here for 2 years and had 4 transfer windows and spent nigh on £40m. But he keeps signing no.10s (when we already had one) AND he appears to have decided on an approach which removes the need for one. This means lots of players are being out of position. I just do not believe we have bad players; I just don't think they're being managed and coached properly.

Some very valid points there and summed up very well. Another worrying thing for me is the fact you , me and everyone else can identify our faults and predict our game plan , so it's not rocket science for opposition teams managers (who do this for a living) to suss us out.
We have knowledgable football people at the club like huddle so can't see how nobody has addressed this.
Enough is enough on 16:39 - Jan 4 with 1628 viewsTHEBUSH

Enough is enough on 16:36 - Jan 4 by richranger

Leave Tony alone...

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 3m3 minutes ago
Qpr fans hammering me. My concern right now is only families of our Surabaya flight.

Unbelievable, what's wrong with these people
Enough is enough on 16:41 - Jan 4 with 1617 viewsterryb

Enough is enough on 16:22 - Jan 4 by Hunterhoop

I bow to you Hunter.

Not just for an excellent post, but for attending today.

To every Rangers fan that was at loftus Road I doff my cap, but I do have to ask "Why did you bother"?

I've made that mistake in the past but I never had any inclination of going to our annual FA Cup game this season.
Enough is enough on 16:45 - Jan 4 with 1592 viewsrichranger

I'm also worried that in the post match 'presser' Harry said that he isn't close to signing any players. Does that mean Zurate isn't coming after all??
Enough is enough on 16:47 - Jan 4 with 1578 viewsactonman

Enough is enough on 16:39 - Jan 4 by THEBUSH

Don't know what depresses me more , our performances or the mentality of some of our fans.

FFs, when I'm pssd off with qpr I come on here and moan like a b!tch for therapy
Enough is enough on 16:56 - Jan 4 with 1535 viewsTopCat34

I don't know what the board reckon about this FFP if we go down, whether they think the whole system is flawed or not three teams have got transfer embargoes and I'm sure the Football League can't wait to make an example of QPR. I'm not saying this result means we're nailed on to go down but the onus really is on Redknapp and recent results don't suggest we can cut it.
Enough is enough on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 1528 viewsstansleftfoot

How this result comes as a surprise, surprises me.
We just about have eleven players who can provide a Premiership quality side with enough spirit, guile, will, fitness to take on the bottom ten sides.
Any of the Clubs above w
Enough is enough on 16:59 - Jan 4 with 1512 viewsTopCat34

And if the FA Cup is such a waste of time why have all of our fellow strugglers put out strong teams, and so far got results. Fulham went out in the 3rd round last year and the extra time it gave them wasn't exactly a blessing in disguise!
Enough is enough on 17:00 - Jan 4 with 1510 viewsFloridaR

Then said..
Tony Fernandes @tonyfernandes · 24m 24 minutes ago

Getting hammered by Qpr fans. only concern is the families affected by our plane. But experimental side today. 19 points. League not cup.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Enough is enough on 17:03 - Jan 4 with 1469 viewsoddball

harrold redknapp please call it a day.and take you're hatstand and tea urn with you.
Enough is enough on 17:07 - Jan 4 with 1430 viewsDiscodroids

all this appeasement bollocks about how other premiership clubs are performing in the fa cup, dosent interest me.

i only give a flying fu ck about my club, QPR,and the rancid mire this manager is dragging our reputation through like a courting caveman and his chosen mate for the season.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Enough is enough on 17:09 - Jan 4 with 1430 viewsstansleftfoot

Enough is enough on 16:57 - Jan 4 by stansleftfoot

How this result comes as a surprise, surprises me.
We just about have eleven players who can provide a Premiership quality side with enough spirit, guile, will, fitness to take on the bottom ten sides.
Any of the Clubs above w

Ended up boring myself......Redknapp is staying, yet another performance that declares the failures of his management.
This match in anybodies eyes was a sure "FA Cup Shock" so much so none of the press highlighted it.
Thankfully Rio Ferdinand must be seen as a relic of the past and will never put the Hoops on in Mock anger.....
Enough is enough on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 1420 viewsJamie

Should've gone months ago but it's far too late now, has to be kept for the season and apportioned full responsibility if/when we go down.
Enough is enough on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 1419 viewsCamberleyR

It's probably all the fcking retards in the QPR Fans Facebook group. Jesus, there are some right window lickers in there.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024