Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours on Facebook and twitter 21:45 - Jan 14 with 18375 viewsloftboy

That Harry is negotiating a pay off tomorrow and Hoddle will be in charge Saturday with sherwoood in on Sunday, no sources revealed though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:19 - Jan 15 with 2245 viewsadhoc_qpr

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:14 - Jan 15 by PunteR

At this stage it has to be Hoddle. Knows the players and the set up. Its a no brainer for me. He also runs an academy which as far as i know has been successful .

Trouble with Hoddle is he has been there the whole time and clearly made naff all difference!

I appreciate he's part time, but i've seen nothing to indicate he has made any impact and we certainly haven't seen any evidence on the pitch of better skills, passing etc and the 3-5-2 was a total disaster.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:19 - Jan 15 with 2245 viewsBasingstokeR

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:15 - Jan 15 by rosseeles

Didnt Eddie howe leave bournemouth and do really poorly at another club before going back?

No - i'd argue he went and put the foundations in for the success that Burnley have had in the last couple of years
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:22 - Jan 15 with 2212 viewsTheBlob

Since the most successful British managers are generally Scottish,is there anybody north of the border who might fit the bill?Sort of an iron fist in the velvet glove type which Fergie became?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:23 - Jan 15 with 2203 viewsTheBlob

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:22 - Jan 15 by TheBlob

Since the most successful British managers are generally Scottish,is there anybody north of the border who might fit the bill?Sort of an iron fist in the velvet glove type which Fergie became?

....no jokes about fisting please.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:27 - Jan 15 with 2189 viewsPunteR

How about Benitez?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:28 - Jan 15 with 2171 viewsdaveB

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:19 - Jan 15 by adhoc_qpr

Trouble with Hoddle is he has been there the whole time and clearly made naff all difference!

I appreciate he's part time, but i've seen nothing to indicate he has made any impact and we certainly haven't seen any evidence on the pitch of better skills, passing etc and the 3-5-2 was a total disaster.

how can he make any impact when only working a few days a week
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:29 - Jan 15 with 2164 viewsdaveB

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:15 - Jan 15 by rosseeles

Didnt Eddie howe leave bournemouth and do really poorly at another club before going back?

He signed most of the team that got promoted including Charlie Austin, he just got very homesick so went back to Bournemouth.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:30 - Jan 15 with 2150 viewsrichles

Have mention his name before I would go for Ian Cathro at Valencia

perth lsa

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:32 - Jan 15 with 2128 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:19 - Jan 15 by BasingstokeR

No - i'd argue he went and put the foundations in for the success that Burnley have had in the last couple of years

Absolutely. It's so tiresome that Eddie Howe gets this thrown at him by some fans. He left Bournemouth a bit early, went a long way from home, left his family in Bournemouth and struggled with it a bit. He made some very shrewd signings for them and what he has done at Bournemouth is heroic - not to mention EXCITING - a free-scoring side, as they were last season too, when they had a more up and down season.

Sadly, the time to get him was when we went down last time. That's when Harry should have gone and Howe should have been in. He might have come then. If he was tempted by Burnley, he could be tempted again, especially by a club much nearer home. But now the timing is all wrong. He'd be mad to leave there now. Maybe if they don't go up, he might come in the summer. Or if they went up and went down again you could get him in 18 months. Now, there's no chance, sadly.

Bare bones.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:34 - Jan 15 with 2114 viewsTheBlob

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:30 - Jan 15 by richles

Have mention his name before I would go for Ian Cathro at Valencia

Sounds interesting.
I've just remembered though the last time we got a Scottish no.2....

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:35 - Jan 15 with 2105 viewsrosseeles

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:32 - Jan 15 by Antti_Heinola

Absolutely. It's so tiresome that Eddie Howe gets this thrown at him by some fans. He left Bournemouth a bit early, went a long way from home, left his family in Bournemouth and struggled with it a bit. He made some very shrewd signings for them and what he has done at Bournemouth is heroic - not to mention EXCITING - a free-scoring side, as they were last season too, when they had a more up and down season.

Sadly, the time to get him was when we went down last time. That's when Harry should have gone and Howe should have been in. He might have come then. If he was tempted by Burnley, he could be tempted again, especially by a club much nearer home. But now the timing is all wrong. He'd be mad to leave there now. Maybe if they don't go up, he might come in the summer. Or if they went up and went down again you could get him in 18 months. Now, there's no chance, sadly.

Yeah i said "Didnt he" not "he did", i just remebered he left after a short time with burnley not doing so well. looking at his results he still did pretty well there and had a near 40% win record.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:41 - Jan 15 with 2056 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:35 - Jan 15 by rosseeles

Yeah i said "Didnt he" not "he did", i just remebered he left after a short time with burnley not doing so well. looking at his results he still did pretty well there and had a near 40% win record.

yeah sorry Ross - just heard a few fans saying 'well he failed at Burnley', which is a very harsh assessment. Irrelevant, though, as we've missed the boat there.
Christ, I'd have loved to have seen us play under him with our squad last year.

Bare bones.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:47 - Jan 15 with 2014 viewsJonDoeman

Doogie Freedman MD ? ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:50 - Jan 15 with 1999 viewsGloucs_R

Anyone think Sherwoods name is being used so we lay off Harry?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:50 - Jan 15 with 2002 viewsrosseeles

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:41 - Jan 15 by Antti_Heinola

yeah sorry Ross - just heard a few fans saying 'well he failed at Burnley', which is a very harsh assessment. Irrelevant, though, as we've missed the boat there.
Christ, I'd have loved to have seen us play under him with our squad last year.

with the infastructure we have at the club not only would managers like him probably not be interested, we wouldnt even look there in the first place. Like i said earlier i'd love an Ollie type back at the club, he wasnt the best manager ever , but he gave a damn, when you have Harry earning an utter fortune to effectively watch people playing footy week in week out , yet gives out dour interviews every week, finding every excuse under the sun as to why its something/somebody elses fault its a bit of a slap in the face to hard working, high paying fans.

I like TF i really do, i think at heart he's got the right motives, but he just needs someone with some real football business experience alongside him, like Dave B said, why dont we actually try interviewing managers, rather than just going for a name.....but we all no it wont happen
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:54 - Jan 15 with 1976 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:57 - Jan 15 with 1953 viewsJamie

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:50 - Jan 15 by Gloucs_R

No. His best mate Ferdinand has been Installed as DOF and a couple of Spurs coaches have come over recently.

Either now or at the end of the season it will be tactics Tim.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 10:57]
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:02 - Jan 15 with 1919 viewsdaveB

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:50 - Jan 15 by Gloucs_R

nope, he's been linked with is since August and for a good reason and that is because we want him
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:02 - Jan 15 with 1913 viewssimmo

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 10:57 - Jan 15 by Jamie

No. His best mate Ferdinand has been Installed as DOF and a couple of Spurs coaches have come over recently.

Either now or at the end of the season it will be tactics Tim.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 10:57]

Have you got any insider info you can furnish us with, Scott?

Like how Sanogo was nailed on to sign for us on loan (to be made official soon I think you said).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:04 - Jan 15 with 1900 viewswombat

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:02 - Jan 15 by daveB

nope, he's been linked with is since August and for a good reason and that is because we want him

we are prob thinking put enough pressure on harry with rumours of sherwood etc coming in and hell walk away , unfortunatly harry will never do that while he needs to top up his pension fund

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:07 - Jan 15 with 1875 viewsDevonWhite

Last time around weren't we definitely 100% nailed on done deal to appoint Steve Cotterill?
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:49 - Jan 15 with 1743 viewsGloucs_R

Anyone seen this piece in the Telegraph today? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11347445/QPR

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:49 - Jan 15 with 1743 viewsBushman

Clint Hill over Sherwood would be a better choice.

Why not?

By the way anyone here remember being excited by a QPR managerial appointment? Ever?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:53 - Jan 15 with 1717 viewsNorthernr

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:49 - Jan 15 by Gloucs_R

Anyone seen this piece in the Telegraph today? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/11347445/QPR

Unusually decent piece on us from a national. Clearly been having a scout around the boards and the Twitter.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:56 - Jan 15 with 1704 viewsTheBlob

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 11:53 - Jan 15 by Northernr

Unusually decent piece on us from a national. Clearly been having a scout around the boards and the Twitter.

Hang on,don't you work for the Torygraph?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024