Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players behind Arry 15:35 - Jan 16 with 3037 views08olesen

Over the last week, every interview that i have seen with a player has included a line about keeping Harry with us till the end of the season. Green also mentioned that there is absolutely no question that the players are giving there all for the team and the manager. I dont seem to remember people saying that about Hughes very much.

Yes the away performances have been shocking, but i cant help thinking that if Bony had not scored and we were sitting around 12th place, we would not be anywhere near as worried as we are now. I think we need to give it a real go tomorrow like we did against city and liverpool and see what we can get. I still think most of think that we have a good enough squad to survive, we just need to get the first away point and then pick up a few points in the next few home games.

So basically if players like Green, Austin, Fer and Dunne are all behind Redknapp than i think we should be too. I know the relegation season was horrendous, but i really dont think this is squad is as bad as that one, and we should really try and create a hostile atmosphere for Manure, and see what happens. Positivity!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Players behind Arry on 15:37 - Jan 16 with 3022 viewsdanehoop

Was going fine until you got to the last word. No idea what that means.

Never knowingly understood

Players behind Arry on 15:38 - Jan 16 with 3015 viewsPinnerPaul

I wouldn't worry about that - score 1st/start well and the atmosphere will take care of itself.

Its the truth that dare not speak its name but this forum , like all others, only represents a tiny % of our support at the ground.
Players behind Arry on 15:40 - Jan 16 with 2999 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think it's basically got to the stage where no one can agree, so all these threads will attract the same kind of debates.

Those who want Harry out won't change their minds and can cite ample evidence (worst away record etc etc).

Those who want to stick with him (either because they like him or can't think of a suitable alternative) can also cite how close the table is, not cut adrift, what did you expect etc etc

Personally, i would never read anything into any player or manager interview with the press - they all trot out cliches and they are never held to account when they perform a 360 degree turn on their opinions anyway...
Players behind Arry on 15:42 - Jan 16 with 2991 viewsaston_hoop

If 'Arry walked now, the same players would publicly state that he had to go and that they are 110% behind the manager. They just want to get picked. Also, the constant references everywhere to the Swansea game annoys me. We didn't win it. We are not twelfth.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Players behind Arry on 15:43 - Jan 16 with 2984 viewsadhoc_qpr

Players behind Arry on 15:42 - Jan 16 by aston_hoop

If 'Arry walked now, the same players would publicly state that he had to go and that they are 110% behind the manager. They just want to get picked. Also, the constant references everywhere to the Swansea game annoys me. We didn't win it. We are not twelfth.

Exactly!

And we could easily have lost the Swansea game, Rob Green was a lucky boy!
Players behind Arry on 15:46 - Jan 16 with 2972 viewsPinnerPaul

Players behind Arry on 15:43 - Jan 16 by adhoc_qpr

Exactly!

And we could easily have lost the Swansea game, Rob Green was a lucky boy!

fair enough, but by same token will people stop saying we were lucky v Derby then!

We won, Derby didn't, we're in Prem, they're not - works both ways.
Players behind Arry on 15:49 - Jan 16 with 2959 viewsShotKneesHoop

Players behind Arry on 15:46 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

fair enough, but by same token will people stop saying we were lucky v Derby then!

Next season, Derby could well be seeing that as a blessing in disguise.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Players behind Arry on 15:52 - Jan 16 with 2951 viewsPinnerPaul

Players behind Arry on 15:49 - Jan 16 by ShotKneesHoop

Next season, Derby could well be seeing that as a blessing in disguise.

Don't follow you?

Do you mean, you think they would be in our position, or they'll do better next season (Assuming promoted) after another season in the Champs?
Login to get fewer ads

Players behind Arry on 15:54 - Jan 16 with 2935 views1BobbyHazell

Fair play Oleson, but I think a lot of people's issues/concerns with where we are at cover a much larger area than whether we have 19 or 21 points. I think for some of us it's even larger than whether we stay up this year or not.

It's the whole picture of having a (relatively) small window of opportunity with all the cash backing to create a soulful, sustainable club with a strong on and off the pitch philosophy/ethos that gives us a chance of being a Premiership club with great training facilities, youth academy and modern style of football that is pleasing on the eye. We are barely closer to any of that right now than we were 3 years ago, the major difference between then and now is a debt created in 3 years that is 20 odd times larger than the debt we accrued in our previous 130 years of existence!!

Even if HR goes many of us don't feel that the ownership have the nous or long term plan to do anything other than appoint the next version of Hughes, Redknapp etc. We are all aware that with the odd exception we seem to make players worse, it's starting to look like we can do that to managers too!

Not that feeling that way makes any difference to how I'll feel tomorrow morning as we get ready to do Man U. Days like that are to be enjoyed and dare I say cherished, at least until 4.45.

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!
Players behind Arry on 15:56 - Jan 16 with 2926 viewsPinnerPaul

Players behind Arry on 15:54 - Jan 16 by 1BobbyHazell

Fair play Oleson, but I think a lot of people's issues/concerns with where we are at cover a much larger area than whether we have 19 or 21 points. I think for some of us it's even larger than whether we stay up this year or not.

It's the whole picture of having a (relatively) small window of opportunity with all the cash backing to create a soulful, sustainable club with a strong on and off the pitch philosophy/ethos that gives us a chance of being a Premiership club with great training facilities, youth academy and modern style of football that is pleasing on the eye. We are barely closer to any of that right now than we were 3 years ago, the major difference between then and now is a debt created in 3 years that is 20 odd times larger than the debt we accrued in our previous 130 years of existence!!

Even if HR goes many of us don't feel that the ownership have the nous or long term plan to do anything other than appoint the next version of Hughes, Redknapp etc. We are all aware that with the odd exception we seem to make players worse, it's starting to look like we can do that to managers too!

Not that feeling that way makes any difference to how I'll feel tomorrow morning as we get ready to do Man U. Days like that are to be enjoyed and dare I say cherished, at least until 4.45.

Great post 1BH!
Players behind Arry on 16:00 - Jan 16 with 2905 viewsShotKneesHoop

Players behind Arry on 15:52 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

Don't follow you?

Do you mean, you think they would be in our position, or they'll do better next season (Assuming promoted) after another season in the Champs?

I mean Derby will be even stronger when they are automatically promoted this year, than they would have been last year if they were promoted through the playoffs.

Whereas,the odds are we will get relegated and next season we will really be up Brentford Creek without a Mae West.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 16:01]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Players behind Arry on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 2884 viewsWilloW4

Players behind Arry on 15:46 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

Your are so blinkered mate, I almost admire your views, but truth is... Derby will probably get promoted and they are much better run football club than us.. Are you so young that your views on redknapp etc are believable to you.. I don't understand how anyone can fly a flag for redknapp..!
Players behind Arry on 16:08 - Jan 16 with 2853 viewsWilloW4

Players behind Arry on 15:38 - Jan 16 by PinnerPaul

I wouldn't worry about that - score 1st/start well and the atmosphere will take care of itself.

Its the truth that dare not speak its name but this forum , like all others, only represents a tiny % of our support at the ground.

A tiny % of our support at the ground...?? WHAT ? If you think the majority is still behind Redknapp et al you're deluded fella.
Players behind Arry on 16:09 - Jan 16 with 2848 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Olesen - I admire your optimism. Honestly, I always enjoy your posts. But I don't think the players are really behind Redknapp or they'd work harder than they're doing, particularly away from home.

Bobby - great post, excellent stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Players behind Arry on 16:27 - Jan 16 with 2791 viewsPunteR

Players behind Arry on 15:54 - Jan 16 by 1BobbyHazell

good post 1 Bobbyhazell.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Players behind Arry on 16:35 - Jan 16 with 2772 viewsadhoc_qpr

So the players may not be behind Harry at all:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/136218/ferdinand-r
Players behind Arry on 16:44 - Jan 16 with 2750 viewsPinnerPaul

Players behind Arry on 16:00 - Jan 16 by ShotKneesHoop

I mean Derby will be even stronger when they are automatically promoted this year, than they would have been last year if they were promoted through the playoffs.

Whereas,the odds are we will get relegated and next season we will really be up Brentford Creek without a Mae West.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 16:01]

See what you mean now, although don't agree necessarily personnel wise.

I think if SMc DOES manage it, some "bigger" clubs may come sniffing though, don't you?
Players behind Arry on 16:47 - Jan 16 with 2743 viewsdaveB

The players were publicly all behind Hughes as well, what they and what they think is always different
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024