Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to twitter 18:04 - Jan 17 with 5699 viewskropotkin41

1. Zarate stormed off on 85 minutes

2. Harry has told Tony Incenzo that he's looking for another striker and we'll be fine

3. The charlatan fek has apparently told West London Sport that he's been given reassurances about his position by Fernandes!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

According to twitter on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 4647 viewsjoolsyp

Just heard a supporter (Dave) on 606 saying the same thing, i.e that if we buy a decent striker we'll stay up. Our problems run so much deeper than that - we don't press teams, we don't deliver decent enough balls into Charlie from wide positions, we are static in central midfield, we give the ball away too easily. I think it's highly likely Redknapp will take us down if he stays in charge but after today I'm not sure Sherwood or Hoddle will do much better to be honest. Unless we throw caution to the wind, play Vargas up front with Charlie, Zarate or Taraabt in behind and just see what happens?
According to twitter on 18:33 - Jan 17 with 4600 viewsPinnerPaul

ah twitter, that's where 100% Harry was being sacked yesterday, Hoddle in charge today and Sherwood in tomorrow - THAT twitter you mean?
According to twitter on 18:35 - Jan 17 with 4584 viewseghamranger

HR just said on sky sports that "we will stay up this year" and we need a striker!! Thought we had one, we needed a goal today and put Niko on when Zarate was on the bench
According to twitter on 18:44 - Jan 17 with 4467 viewsRanger78

According to twitter on 18:35 - Jan 17 by eghamranger

HR just said on sky sports that "we will stay up this year" and we need a striker!! Thought we had one, we needed a goal today and put Niko on when Zarate was on the bench

Every time I see or listen to one of his interviews, I cringe a little bit more.

The "we need a striker" line is falling into place nicely... Fast forward to the end of the season and What he really means is ...... "I told the board we needed a striker, they would not let me sign Defoe, then Sundetland signed the triffic, not a minutes problem Defoe and they stayed up.... We've gone down. What am I gonna do, it's not my fault guv "
According to twitter on 19:34 - Jan 17 with 4170 viewsMonkey

According to twitter on 18:44 - Jan 17 by Ranger78

Every time I see or listen to one of his interviews, I cringe a little bit more.

The "we need a striker" line is falling into place nicely... Fast forward to the end of the season and What he really means is ...... "I told the board we needed a striker, they would not let me sign Defoe, then Sundetland signed the triffic, not a minutes problem Defoe and they stayed up.... We've gone down. What am I gonna do, it's not my fault guv "

And conveniently ignoring the fact if he'd signed Defoe he would've played him right-midfield.
According to twitter on 19:34 - Jan 17 with 4161 viewswestberksr

According to twitter on 18:31 - Jan 17 by joolsyp

Just heard a supporter (Dave) on 606 saying the same thing, i.e that if we buy a decent striker we'll stay up. Our problems run so much deeper than that - we don't press teams, we don't deliver decent enough balls into Charlie from wide positions, we are static in central midfield, we give the ball away too easily. I think it's highly likely Redknapp will take us down if he stays in charge but after today I'm not sure Sherwood or Hoddle will do much better to be honest. Unless we throw caution to the wind, play Vargas up front with Charlie, Zarate or Taraabt in behind and just see what happens?

Heard the tail end of that chap and nearly crashed the car I was laughing so much.

Just need another striker!........ Yeah right, that will sort the wings out.
According to twitter on 19:40 - Jan 17 with 4085 viewsbillericaydicky

Zarate must have been scratching his head like we all are when Niko went on - really don't understand why we brought him in if he's not going to play.

We played well for 45 minutes today, but let an average Utd side beat us - triffic.
According to twitter on 20:08 - Jan 17 with 3829 viewswestolian

Heartening that he doesn't think we need defenders

A bit radical but if we don't concede, that's a point and if we sneak a goal, well .....

You can work that out !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

According to twitter on 20:32 - Jan 17 with 3688 viewsbosh67

According to twitter on 20:08 - Jan 17 by westolian

Heartening that he doesn't think we need defenders

A bit radical but if we don't concede, that's a point and if we sneak a goal, well .....

You can work that out !

Problem is I think we need to recall the youngsters like Ehmer back for the back 4. To be honest I thought the back 4 did well today. They were up against about £200m of forward running players and 2-0 was harsh.

Personally I think we need another striker (apparently Zarate is a goalkeeper??) so we have 4 available, a proper left winger with a left foot who knows where the byline is and the same on the right. Charlie and Bobby are having to cope with the strange central midfield animals that are Ferr and Vargas being forced to play out of position, neither of whom can cross.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

According to twitter on 21:06 - Jan 17 with 3551 viewskropotkin41

Now I can understand people being blocked for abusive tweets or for crazy stuff, but I've been blocked from tweeting Ruben Gnanalingam and I probably only sent the bloke 4 or 5 tweets last week.

Talk about sensitive. If you don't want fans to send you tweets (and honestly they were not abusive or nasty.......... critical of Redknapp but not nasty) then you shouldn't have a QPR shirt as your avatar.

According to twitter on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 3505 viewskropotkin41

OKay it might have been more like 10 tweets, but none of them in the slightest abusive: links to threads on here; links to articles; the odd suggestion that Redknapp needs to go.

Blocked me!! Thanks, Ruben!!

According to twitter on 21:21 - Jan 17 with 3435 viewsMaggsinho

According to twitter on 21:12 - Jan 17 by kropotkin41

OKay it might have been more like 10 tweets, but none of them in the slightest abusive: links to threads on here; links to articles; the odd suggestion that Redknapp needs to go.

You could write him a letter instead. I've got some green ink you could borrow.
According to twitter on 21:25 - Jan 17 with 3400 viewskropotkin41

According to twitter on 21:21 - Jan 17 by Maggsinho

It's all right, I'll write it in crayon!!

According to twitter on 21:31 - Jan 17 with 3340 viewsdolcelatte

According to twitter on 21:12 - Jan 17 by kropotkin41

And you are surprised?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:31 - Jan 17 with 3027 viewskropotkin41

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:34 - Jan 17 with 3010 viewskropotkin41

According to twitter on 00:36 - Jan 18 with 2700 viewskensalriser

Think you need to chill out krop. It's only football. Not worth stalking someone over.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

According to twitter on 00:56 - Jan 18 with 2638 viewsozranger

If Zarate stormed off on 85 mins it would have been just after Charlie sent a ball across the box with no one there.. why, because someone took off the other forward and put on a midfielder who is known to only rarely wander into the box. He really must be wondering why he chose to come here as it appears he will not get a run at all. Seem to remember another South American last season that showed so much promise but this same manager squeezed him out as well without giving him a real chance and then complained about not having enough forwards.
According to twitter on 01:02 - Jan 18 with 2618 viewshamptonhillhoop

According to twitter on 00:56 - Jan 18 by ozranger

If Zarate stormed off on 85 mins it would have been just after Charlie sent a ball across the box with no one there.. why, because someone took off the other forward and put on a midfielder who is known to only rarely wander into the box. He really must be wondering why he chose to come here as it appears he will not get a run at all. Seem to remember another South American last season that showed so much promise but this same manager squeezed him out as well without giving him a real chance and then complained about not having enough forwards.

Kranjcar was also at fault for their second goal for what it's worth. Fantastic way he just watched the man u player get the rebound. I don't think tracking back particularly interests him
According to twitter on 02:26 - Jan 18 with 2539 viewsQPR_ARG

According to twitter on 00:56 - Jan 18 by ozranger

I did say Zarate would react in similar ways to what's being said here.

He has a history of doing stuff like that. But he is also a hell of a lot better player than Bobby Zamora and Niko Kranjcar.

And better than Chevantón too.

Pains me to see how everybody now is on Harry's case when most here seemed happy enough to see him loan Alejandro to Palermo when our midfielders remaining at the club did not know the colour of their teammates shirts as they kept giving the ball away.

Harry's been making terrible decisions since he took over. Now it seems there is consensus (except a few on Twitter and the QPR Board) in that he's doing a horrible job.

Mis-handling Zarate is just a misdemeanor compared to the atrocities he's been doing on a weekly basis for more than 2 years now.

Sickens me.
According to twitter on 03:29 - Jan 18 with 2489 viewsBklynRanger

According to twitter on 02:26 - Jan 18 by QPR_ARG

I did say Zarate would react in similar ways to what's being said here.

He has a history of doing stuff like that. But he is also a hell of a lot better player than Bobby Zamora and Niko Kranjcar.

And better than Chevantón too.

Pains me to see how everybody now is on Harry's case when most here seemed happy enough to see him loan Alejandro to Palermo when our midfielders remaining at the club did not know the colour of their teammates shirts as they kept giving the ball away.

Harry's been making terrible decisions since he took over. Now it seems there is consensus (except a few on Twitter and the QPR Board) in that he's doing a horrible job.

Mis-handling Zarate is just a misdemeanor compared to the atrocities he's been doing on a weekly basis for more than 2 years now.

Sickens me.

When in the name of god did you read that 'most on here' were happy for Ale to leave?

You seem to revel in coming out with daft, grandiose statements these days.
According to twitter on 08:07 - Jan 18 with 2346 viewskropotkin41

According to twitter on 00:36 - Jan 18 by kensalriser

Think you need to chill out krop. It's only football. Not worth stalking someone over.

Hehehe, I promise I wasn't stalking him.

I sent a few bloomin texts and only after the games last week and this. I'm genuinely surprised and had to go and re-read what I'd sent just to be sure I hadn't been aggressive or anything. I find the whole thing really odd actually.

According to twitter on 08:19 - Jan 18 with 2301 viewsrobith

According to twitter on 08:07 - Jan 18 by kropotkin41

Hehehe, I promise I wasn't stalking him.

I sent a few bloomin texts and only after the games last week and this. I'm genuinely surprised and had to go and re-read what I'd sent just to be sure I hadn't been aggressive or anything. I find the whole thing really odd actually.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 8:20]
According to twitter on 08:45 - Jan 18 with 2232 viewsRuislipHoop

According to twitter on 20:32 - Jan 17 by bosh67

Problem is I think we need to recall the youngsters like Ehmer back for the back 4. To be honest I thought the back 4 did well today. They were up against about £200m of forward running players and 2-0 was harsh.

Personally I think we need another striker (apparently Zarate is a goalkeeper??) so we have 4 available, a proper left winger with a left foot who knows where the byline is and the same on the right. Charlie and Bobby are having to cope with the strange central midfield animals that are Ferr and Vargas being forced to play out of position, neither of whom can cross.

We have conceded 39 goals in the league and conceded 3 against first div Sheff Utd,
that is the root of our problem, a shite defence.
According to twitter on 08:58 - Jan 18 with 2161 viewsqprmeath

Overworked defence cause midfield cant hold on to the ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024