Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone 18:10 - Jan 17 with 28408 viewsDubaiR

Not revealing my source but go to games together when i am back and northern knows him. Now a stake holder in a local rag. Arry apparently gone
Gone on 19:19 - Jan 17 with 4157 viewsRaymond

I know JN well and firstly he loves a wind up & secondly I don't think thisnis the case after speaking to him yesterday.
Gone on 19:32 - Jan 17 with 3969 viewsted_hendrix

Gone on 18:44 - Jan 17 by FDC

We really are. If you think this team is about to dig itself out of the relegation zone I admire your therapist

That is a funny post and made me laugh.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gone on 20:15 - Jan 17 with 3711 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 18:57 - Jan 17 by connell10

Serious question mate, are you mental?

Ask Discodroid ... or PaulParker
Gone on 20:18 - Jan 17 with 3696 viewswestolian

TBF we haven't had a classic WUM since Scott Jones.

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Gone on 20:25 - Jan 17 with 3618 viewsMatch82

Gone on 18:44 - Jan 17 by FDC

We really are. If you think this team is about to dig itself out of the relegation zone I admire your therapist

"Adrift" is a bloody strong term when we are three points off 13th
Gone on 20:29 - Jan 17 with 3583 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 20:18 - Jan 17 by westolian

TBF we haven't had a classic WUM since Scott Jones.

Ask Discodroid or Paulparker ., I am 54 and have been going to Loftus Road since 1967 .. My first t season ticket was when the ellerslie was built. . My Dad and his 4 brothers were Rangers fans , 2 of my 3 sons have St with me and my brother also

Sorry if my idea of the best way forward doesnt fit with the mob
Gone on 20:34 - Jan 17 with 3537 viewsHunterhoop

Gone on 20:29 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Ask Discodroid or Paulparker ., I am 54 and have been going to Loftus Road since 1967 .. My first t season ticket was when the ellerslie was built. . My Dad and his 4 brothers were Rangers fans , 2 of my 3 sons have St with me and my brother also

Don't get on your high horse. I'm sure you're a great fan.

You just got it wrong with Redknapp and you're too stubborn to admit it.

No one doubts you're Rangers. Well, I don't. You've just played the "obtuse smart arse" role for a while and it looks a bit silly now.

I look forward to you giving the new man the same unwavering support as Redknapp.
Gone on 20:35 - Jan 17 with 3507 viewsconnell10

Gone on 20:15 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Ask Discodroid ... or PaulParker

No I'm asking you mate, are you mental?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Gone on 20:41 - Jan 17 with 3455 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 20:35 - Jan 17 by connell10

No I'm asking you mate, are you mental?

Oh Right ...yes totally fckin mental , been through group and one to one therapy and still on meds ...
Gone on 20:44 - Jan 17 with 3441 viewspaulparker

Gone on 20:29 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Essex is alright by me, a proper QPR fan, having had the pleasure of meeting him he is top notch,
I may not agree with his views on HR half the time but no one who meets him can't deny he loves our club
For me what sums us up today is the following , clint hill,Zamora, Dunne, Henry, Barton
None of them should be near a PL club in the year 2015
Our tired 4-4-2 was something out of the 50's today , we looked like a team playing an FA cup tie circa 1984
If that's the best HR has after 3 years & 40 odd million then he should do the decent thing and go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gone on 20:47 - Jan 17 with 3423 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 20:44 - Jan 17 by paulparker

Essex is alright by me, a proper QPR fan, having had the pleasure of meeting him he is top notch,
I may not agree with his views on HR half the time but no one who meets him can't deny he loves our club
For me what sums us up today is the following , clint hill,Zamora, Dunne, Henry, Barton
Our tired 4-4-2 was something out of the 50's today , we looked like a team playing an FA cup tie circa 1984
If that's the best HR has after 3 years & 40 odd million then he should do the decent thing and go

Thank you PP ....
Gone on 20:50 - Jan 17 with 3386 viewsAitch

Trouble is we'll never get a decent coach in. They need time to make a difference and that just isn't the way things go at QPR. Lose a couple of games while you're trying to get a new formation working and you're a clueless tw@t. Win a game and it was by luck. The players & bench get slaughtered, ownership gets slaughtered & the pressures on. Seriously, how much difference is getting rid of Harry really going to make during the season?

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Gone on 20:52 - Jan 17 with 3362 viewsMatch82

I don't think his choice of avatar helps!

Edit: sorry, that was a reference to ETBs avatar!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 20:52]
Gone on 20:53 - Jan 17 with 3337 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 20:34 - Jan 17 by Hunterhoop

Don't get on your high horse. I'm sure you're a great fan.

You just got it wrong with Redknapp and you're too stubborn to admit it.

No one doubts you're Rangers. Well, I don't. You've just played the "obtuse smart arse" role for a while and it looks a bit silly now.

I look forward to you giving the new man the same unwavering support as Redknapp.

No High Horse mate . Just sick of changiing the manager in a kneejerk way . .. it doesnt work .. even of we stayed up nothing is fixed , the cycle just keeps going .. lets sound someone out and make the change to a plan
Gone on 20:57 - Jan 17 with 3305 viewsBasingstokeR

Bringing a new manager in this month wouldn't be knee jerk

Harry said himself he would've retired had Bobby Zamora not scored a last minute highly unlikely goal. Keeping Redknapp is in itself short termist.
Gone on 20:57 - Jan 17 with 3225 viewsconnell10

Gone on 20:47 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Thank you PP ....

I don't give a monkeys about his credentials for being a rangers fan, it just gets on my tits his love fest with the busted flush arry!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Gone on 21:00 - Jan 17 with 3201 viewsPommyhoop

Gone on 20:53 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

No High Horse mate . Just sick of changiing the manager in a kneejerk way . .. it doesnt work .. even of we stayed up nothing is fixed , the cycle just keeps going .. lets sound someone out and make the change to a plan

With respect Essex. It's hardly 'knee jerk'.
The useless c'nt should've been put on gardening leave after Oh Bobby day.
West Ham at the very latest

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Gone on 21:03 - Jan 17 with 3175 viewsBrightonhoop

Gone on 20:25 - Jan 17 by Match82

"Adrift" is a bloody strong term when we are three points off 13th

So given the strategy is win at Home, only, where exactly are our next three points coming from? Next season maybe? Because I cant see us putting one more point on the board under HR.

Total respect to EssexTaxiFella a a supporter. On Redknapp though you are wrong. His fire went out before he took the job on.

On wednesday ITK's were stating Redknapp would be gone by Friday Hoddle will be in charge on saturday, so until it is announced I would take it all with a very large inch of salt.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 21:06]
Gone on 21:06 - Jan 17 with 3137 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 21:00 - Jan 17 by Pommyhoop

With respect Essex. It's hardly 'knee jerk'.
The useless c'nt should've been put on gardening leave after Oh Bobby day.
West Ham at the very latest

Fair point , by kneejerk I actually mean mid season . How can we move forward by changing the manager without a plan . 18 mths and we will be back here
Gone on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 3123 viewsqprewan

Today 2 mins before their goal I shouted out in frustration " Cone on Rangers are we going to go for this" and then said to the bloke next to me cos otherwise we are going to lose 1.0. So predictable; and in many ways like the away games mentality. The game was in the balance but neither the team or the manager had the confidence to push on for a win; we held back and got punished and only when we were behind did we try to go for it. The Man United manager made tactical changes at half time and in the 53 rd minute; as usual we wait til the 70th minute and then he still makes a mess of it.
stick with the clown and we are going down... really can't see us winning away though may get a couple of draws; and now we not winning at home..
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 21:14]
Gone on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 3119 viewsQPR1882

Gone on 20:53 - Jan 17 by essextaxiboy

Kneejerk ? are you serious ?

We are 2nd bottom, we have not won an away game all year, once again today we scratch our heads at Harrys choice of subs and you say this is knee jerk. Utd getting rid of Moyes was kneejerk,scum getting rid of Di Matteo was kneejerk.QPR getting rid of a manager doing his best to send us into at best admin at worse bust is far from kneejerk.
Gone on 21:10 - Jan 17 with 3116 viewsBasingstokeR

I'd say keeping Harry for another 4months until he retires is the route which is less of a plan.

With our form now it makes sense to bring whomever we'd bring in in the summer now.
Gone on 21:13 - Jan 17 with 3091 viewsShotKneesHoop

Gone on 20:44 - Jan 17 by paulparker

Cut and paste from an earlier Paul Parker post:

"For me what sums us up today is the following , clint hill,Zamora, Dunne, Henry, Barton"

You can add a few more to that list, the might be a bit younger but they should not be there.

What does that say about my favourite punch bag SWP? He can't even make the bench of "Where Are They Now?" I half expect to see Bruce Forsyth wanting a game.

I rest my case.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Gone on 09:23 - Jan 18 with 2653 viewsessextaxiboy

Gone on 21:09 - Jan 17 by QPR1882

Kneejerk ? are you serious ?

We are 2nd bottom, we have not won an away game all year, once again today we scratch our heads at Harrys choice of subs and you say this is knee jerk. Utd getting rid of Moyes was kneejerk,scum getting rid of Di Matteo was kneejerk.QPR getting rid of a manager doing his best to send us into at best admin at worse bust is far from kneejerk.

I dont really mean knee jerk , I mean getting rid mid season and having to appoint someone who just happens to be out there and available rather than planning interviewing sifting and appointing ..
Gone on 09:40 - Jan 18 with 2556 viewsexiled_dictator

the time has come to stand up, take stock, clear the desk, pack your bags, and fcukkk orfff.
i suspect that there are many a fan who would gladly pay for the petrol in your range rover to get you back home.
one way.
and some extra for dog food.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024