Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone 18:10 - Jan 17 with 28407 viewsDubaiR

Not revealing my source but go to games together when i am back and northern knows him. Now a stake holder in a local rag. Arry apparently gone
Gone on 22:04 - Jan 18 with 3770 viewskropotkin41

So Kevin Gallen has supported Harry, said we wouldn't get anyone in more likely to keep us up. But Wally Downes jr is right surely when he says that the club (whoever that means at the moment) either have to back him or sack Harry don't they......... the silence just weakens him and the team.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Gone on 22:13 - Jan 18 with 3718 viewsjohncharles

Someone at QPR is plotting against you Harry ?

WE ALL ARE

Strong and stable my arse.

Gone on 08:55 - Jan 19 with 3177 viewsDiscodroids

Gone on 22:13 - Jan 18 by johncharles

Someone at QPR is plotting against you Harry ?

WE ALL ARE

The earth wind and fire management team are on the cusp of driving me patrick bateman crazy.

Ive noticed that Flaccid source material Bond has now started to mimic the famous JFK pose , pondering the bay of pigs crisis, when he sees Buzz aldrin zamora Latch onto yet another vargas slingshot pass around titan , with the mobilty of a N.A.S.A moon buggy , loaded with moon rock.

its like a politician pressing his thumb and fore finger together when delivering a speech ala tony blair to give him more gravitas.

come now sir, you take us for fools.

what next ?, joe jordon as spiro agnew when we watch the dignified sight of our clint being dismantled by a 17 year old from moss side?.

3 turds with mould on it.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 8:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Gone on 08:59 - Jan 19 with 3179 viewsWilloW4

"3 turds with mould on it"... Outstanding disco, I salute you.
Gone on 09:07 - Jan 19 with 3131 viewsDiscodroids

Gone on 08:59 - Jan 19 by WilloW4

"3 turds with mould on it"... Outstanding disco, I salute you.

come on willow, its terrible watching the three of these smoking beagles on the touchline , cruel even.

im half expecting a left wing radical group of activists who dont wash their genitalia to start demonstrating at loftus road every saturday for their release into the wild.

blood sports

above, bondy being wheeled put by cccp cosmonauts for another day at the office.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 9:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Gone on 09:16 - Jan 19 with 3108 viewsWilloW4

I agree wholeheartedly with you disco, your postss make me laugh. Months ago I asked on LFW what does bond, Jordan etc do for a living..I was shot down in flames by a dozen fans at least, it seemed only my dog agreed with me but now it seems the common consensus is just that...what do they do? "Like watching 3 beagles smoking..it's cruel to watch"...truly excellent !!
Gone on 09:26 - Jan 19 with 3065 viewscollegeranger

Bondy is still Harry's chauffeur and script writer!
Gone on 09:32 - Jan 19 with 3039 viewsQPunkR

Why does it have to be 'knee-jerk' if we get rid of the soppy bollix mid-season? We should've been planning for this chancer's retirement anyway so should have at least a list drawn up.

Unfortunately we all know the s.p. exactly. We'll go for the name that's been in the papers the most, with no forethought. So Tactics Tim.

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Gone on 11:05 - Jan 19 with 2892 viewsHayesender

Has he gone yet?

My suspenders are killing me

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gone on 11:14 - Jan 19 with 2842 viewsGloucs_R

Harry has left the building..........

Sadly, he has just gone over the road to the caff and is ordering a bacon buttie and a brew.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Gone on 11:34 - Jan 19 with 2790 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Gone on 11:36 - Jan 19 with 2786 viewssimmo

Relegated.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Gone on 11:42 - Jan 19 with 2756 viewsjohnhoop

Gone on 11:36 - Jan 19 by simmo

Relegated.

Let's just hope good old Uncle Tone's got 50 million quid down the back of the sofa to cover the FFP fine then.
Gone on 11:48 - Jan 19 with 2728 viewsrsonist

Yep.

HR outmanoeuvred the board easily on this one. Dark forces in the shadows whispering in gullible Tony's ear, conspiring against Honest Arry (who just needs a striker and he won't ask for more). Tony says I'm no bad guy, I'm no mug, I won't be manipulated - Arry stays. Simples.
Gone on 11:48 - Jan 19 with 2728 viewsjohncharles

Gone on 11:34 - Jan 19 by Hoop_Du_Jour

That's the most depressing thing I've read in a long, long time.
So he does care more about Harry than he does about QPR
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 11:50]

Strong and stable my arse.

Gone on 11:54 - Jan 19 with 2683 viewskensalriser

OP - your sauce is a cnt.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gone on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 2645 viewsrobith

Gone on 11:42 - Jan 19 by johnhoop

Let's just hope good old Uncle Tone's got 50 million quid down the back of the sofa to cover the FFP fine then.

That's one thing that's always baffled me about FFP - the punishment for spending too much money is a financial fine? Kinda oxymornic
Gone on 12:00 - Jan 19 with 2639 viewsDubaiR

Gone on 11:54 - Jan 19 by kensalriser

OP - your sauce is a cnt.

Pf&!k everyone last week was in agreement that the noises coming out of the club were he was going.

Question is now what does this mean for Les as alot of reports suggest he was the mole
Gone on 12:00 - Jan 19 with 2630 viewsDiscodroids

Gone on 11:34 - Jan 19 by Hoop_Du_Jour

i took more pleasure opening and reading my mail over the weekend , .

a jury service notification, electric bill, readers digest, charity bag for african dictators via starving orphans, takeaway menu for a new dixy fried chicken shop , a flyer for a nnew nail bar for imans and an invitation to join the labour party.

bollocks.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 12:02]

Gone on 12:03 - Jan 19 with 2614 viewsadhoc_qpr

Gone on 11:59 - Jan 19 by robith

That's one thing that's always baffled me about FFP - the punishment for spending too much money is a financial fine? Kinda oxymornic

Agreed!

So after relegation we'll get hit with a £50m fine.

Then presumably, the season after that due to the £50m hole blown in our accounts we'll fail FFP again and get another fine.

Continue until extinction?
Gone on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 2536 viewsHayesender

Well we'd better start cashing in on our valuable assets.

Charlie Austin and err????

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gone on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 2508 viewsdaveB

Gone on 12:03 - Jan 19 by adhoc_qpr

Agreed!

So after relegation we'll get hit with a £50m fine.

Then presumably, the season after that due to the £50m hole blown in our accounts we'll fail FFP again and get another fine.

Continue until extinction?

A lot of ifs but if we go down and get a fine then that is not taken into consideration with ffp, the 50million fine would be in the years account we are in the prem and nothing the football league can do about them, also the rules have changed now so we'd have longer to get our house in order, we'll be the only club to get this kind of fine
Gone on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 2487 viewsRangersDave

"Harry so the best man to get us out of this"?

Really? He got us into this state you dolt!

Can you not see that? He spunked all your money, and got you into this state! Even more troubling is that you seem ok with that?

Amazing, simply amazing!

Mind you I like being in the championship, and the 1st division is quite nice, and some new grounds in the 2nd and conference would be interesting on a Saturday afternoon!

Tut tut tut 'uncle' Tony, you've just had your pants pulled down........ Again!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Gone on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 2482 viewsCamberleyR

Gone on 09:26 - Jan 19 by collegeranger

Bondy is still Harry's chauffeur and script writer!

And his telephone answering machine.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Gone on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 2480 viewsHunterhoop

Gone on 12:00 - Jan 19 by DubaiR

Pf&!k everyone last week was in agreement that the noises coming out of the club were he was going.

Question is now what does this mean for Les as alot of reports suggest he was the mole

That was my first thought and worry on reading this news.

If TF effectively chooses Redknapp over Les, and the latter goes/has his influence significantly diminished, when the latter is clearly taking his role seriously, appears to have the club's best interest at heart, is looking at the medium-long term, AND is a club legend, then I think it's a sad, sad state of affairs which we/TF will hugely regret in the coming years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024