Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * 09:09 - Jan 18 with 4962 viewsDiscodroids

I keep hearing the Argument That The hybrid splice of 'fatboy' from eastenders and joe pesci's 'dave ferrie' from oliver stones 'JFK' is a rather unlucky chap who finds himself played out of position on the right wing , hence his one goal in something like 20 games.

given that this world cup ten million pound superstar from chile seems unable to hit mica paris ample arse with roscoe tanners tennis racket from 5 yards i am led to believe he is a double agent of some nature.

i suggest Harold takes a blood sample in a petri dish and heats a copper wire before plunging . i have a strong feeling the diabolical organisim known as tony scully will emerge from the dish before devouring joe jordan

using this latin jimmy krankie in the harsh borstal of the premier league of top boys is like installing perez hilton as the daddy in 'e' wing.

eduardo 'no tool' Vargas, definately not starred up.

the amount of shit thrown on here at fer , despite suffering also the outrage of playing out of position seems to escape the mother of spock , t'pau.

At least there is some end product with fer, a goal here and there.in among the tapeworm ridden shite.

vargas is like one of those magazines that offer you a collectible item of merchandise , say a plate with a picture of a cat on it, in their first issue for a quid.

you subsequently realise that to complete your collection of adorable felines you must purchase 120 magazines at £4.99 collection it will cost you 3 billion pounds

illogical.

the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one . please return to italy.

please, eduardo, i implore you , live long and prosper somewhere else.

as for harold ? , in the words of 'MaCready in 'The Thing' ; "Why don't we just... wait here for a little while... see what happens?".......Like relegation.

9 premiership wins in nearly 5o games and 5 wins in nearly 6 months by the time we play we our next game would suggest it most certainly is on the cards.

all this and we STILL havent got a lesbian, gay an transgender QPR supporters group.

if one isnt sorted out by close of play today i shall lead us all to a david koresh
style mass suicide path of enlightenment.

DOUBLE FK GERTCHA!

*with thanks to Justice league of america D.C. comics.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 09:38 - Jan 18 with 4868 viewsJonDoeman

Had high hopes for him when I first saw him, but he's turned out another flattering to deceive disappointment . His mate Isla, vice versa. Thought he looked well dodgy to start with, now really like what he brings to the team.

It Is What It Is !!

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 09:52 - Jan 18 with 4817 viewsDiscodroids

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 09:38 - Jan 18 by JonDoeman

Had high hopes for him when I first saw him, but he's turned out another flattering to deceive disappointment . His mate Isla, vice versa. Thought he looked well dodgy to start with, now really like what he brings to the team.

couldnt agree more sir ,

if Hywell bennet/'shelly' look a Like Harold parts with 8 to 10 million for plucked eyebrows , his lost the plot more than kellie maloney in dorothy perkins with gift vouchers

people can keep trotting out his goal scoring record for chile as much as they like, what does it mean in real terms to QPR ??.

Whats the tangeble asset of that statistic in our relegation battle?. Harold isnt going to play him up front , preferring 'easter island' face zamora .

tell you what LFW, in true politician speak 'i'll seasonally adjust 'his goal scoring return...any better ??, does it help??.

does it fu ck.

if were drawing a comparrison to him playing for Chile to QPR We may as well draw comparisons to magnus pike throwing around quadratic equations on johnny balls 'think of a number' to john nash concept of governing dynamics at M.I.T.

his goal return demonstrates more paucity than than a freegans hemp purse in the kings head when told " its your round mate"

were employing a man A first team forward coach who made his debut the same year as 'rowan and martins laugh in' debuts on american tv, the same year as robert kennedy enterd the race to become president to dispose of lindon b johnson, the same year as martin luther king was shot dead, the same years as rosemarys baby hit the cinemas, the ame year as enochs rivero f blood speech,vietnam erupting, apollo 7, black power salute at the mexico olympics.......

to adjust vargas and help him evolve to the premier league in the year of our lord 2015

astonishing.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:08 - Jan 18 with 4755 viewsandygg

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:09 - Jan 18 with 4745 viewsbosh67

His distribution is disastrous but it is the form of a player that has no confidence and that comes down to the fact that he should either be playing as a forward running central midfielder or up front off Charlie. Not stuck out on the wing where he can't effect a game and can't cross. He's not a winger.

We are going ballistic at Ferr but he's being asked to play as a makeshift left sided midfielder/winger and he's a central midfielder.

Vargas probably needs a good season to settle in to life in the UK and it appears that Isla has got up to speed. At the moment Vargas needs a break and even though everyone hates Hoilett at least he can effect a game on the right.

I think Vargas can come good but not under this regime. Someone needs to either get his decision making right or give him the confidence to just run and shoot on his own.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:28 - Jan 18 with 4693 viewsDiscodroids

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:09 - Jan 18 by bosh67

His distribution is disastrous but it is the form of a player that has no confidence and that comes down to the fact that he should either be playing as a forward running central midfielder or up front off Charlie. Not stuck out on the wing where he can't effect a game and can't cross. He's not a winger.

We are going ballistic at Ferr but he's being asked to play as a makeshift left sided midfielder/winger and he's a central midfielder.

Vargas probably needs a good season to settle in to life in the UK and it appears that Isla has got up to speed. At the moment Vargas needs a break and even though everyone hates Hoilett at least he can effect a game on the right.

I think Vargas can come good but not under this regime. Someone needs to either get his decision making right or give him the confidence to just run and shoot on his own.

thing is bosh we can all see this , why cant the management???. are we asking for the hadron collider to be dismantled and replaced with DUPLO??....no.

play people in their right positions. fk me seven ways from sunday..how hard can it be!
jesus christ!

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:33 - Jan 18 with 4671 viewsyankranger

I think this is a tad harsh on Vargas. He has been playing out of position. At least the guy gives some effort. He's a good player that has lost some confidence.

I'd like to see a few games with him up front with Austin and Adel playing behind them. Drop Fer. Then let's judge.
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:44 - Jan 18 with 4642 viewsRaymond

Play him up front where he'd be more effective then?

It's not rocket science. He's wasted out on that wing, especially as Zamora is as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 4636 viewsDiscodroids

apologies to blob.

i cant keep on giving greyfriars and nico stick, and vargas has come to my attention because of his eyebrows not seen since a 'honey pot 'memeber of a peckham post code gang had modeled them at court number 2 of the old bailey for trident crimes most foul , and the high hopes i had for him.

just know he can do so much better.

if its worth anything i was happier than hugh grant at 'ebony booty ass gentlemens club' , peckham when we signed mutch, whose even worse.

ive been looking at barton for some time i shall turn my attentions to him .
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 10:53]

Login to get fewer ads

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 4633 viewsToast_R

Why is it with QPR every signing us like a Tom Cruise movie without the ending?

Good footballer rocks up looking the part. Has a crisis of confidence and cant play no more.....

Where's the bit where he meets the girl who convinces him he is great after all?
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 11:32 - Jan 18 with 4529 viewseghamranger

Play him up front and get Aaron Lennon in to supply the front men.
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 12:09 - Jan 18 with 4461 viewskensalriser

I understand all the arguments about Vargas not being employed in his optimum position.

But please, will someone explain to me how in God's name this has anything at all to do with his seemingly complete inability to connect with the ball in any meaningful way likely to result in the goalkeeper retreiving the ball from the back of the net?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 12:13 - Jan 18 with 4453 viewsDesertBoot

Harry thinks he's clever having Isla and Vargas together on the right.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 12:34 - Jan 18 with 4406 viewsJonDoeman

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 12:09 - Jan 18 by kensalriser

I understand all the arguments about Vargas not being employed in his optimum position.

But please, will someone explain to me how in God's name this has anything at all to do with his seemingly complete inability to connect with the ball in any meaningful way likely to result in the goalkeeper retreiving the ball from the back of the net?

Spot on, not got a goal in him.

It Is What It Is !!

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 15:57 - Jan 18 with 4255 viewsstrikerace

I just don't see him. He's weak on the ball (always loses it), constantly gives the ball away on his passes, and seems to have no shot. Plus his D is suspect. Not sure a position switch will change much. Love Isla.
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 16:16 - Jan 18 with 4225 viewsKaos_Agent

His record with other teams shows that he is only an occasional goal scorer. With his pace and dexterity he should be a play-maker but he's not. How can you be when you can't retain possession or complete a pass? How does changing his position address those faults? I like his attitude but that alone won't cut it. Management has done nothing to fix his technical problems, or Hoilett's.

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 4108 viewsCiderwithRsie

We don't know if Vargas would do well if played as a striker. What's undeniable is that as a winger he is not scoring goals and he's not making many either; and meanwhile Fer is only very rarely scoring, Hoilett and Phillips have not held down a place as wingers and Kranjcar isn't fit to be a regular starter. Add to that Taarabt who has been either unfit or frozen out or both for half the season.

Meaning that we have 5 or 6 squad places taken up by players who aren't delivering and 2-3 places in the starting 11 for which we don't seem to have a single player.
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 18:29 - Jan 18 with 4064 viewsHollowayRanger

when and if sandro is fit again will harry drop henry?

or do what I would do and play barton on the right with isla over lapping freeing vargas to play up with Austin and give Zamora a rest

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 08:22 - Jan 19 with 3796 viewsDiscodroids

Vargas, Vargas , I love you, but we only have fourteen weeks to save our season and jusitfy your 10 million pound price tag!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 8:39]

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:19 - Jan 19 with 3738 viewsQPunkR

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 18:29 - Jan 18 by HollowayRanger

or do what I would do and play barton on the right with isla over lapping freeing vargas to play up with Austin and give Zamora a rest

It'd show his senility has hit home with brute force if he drops Henry. He was our best player on the pitch on Sat, and - as much as quite a few on here like to deride him - has undoubtedly been one of our best and most consistent performers this season. Unlike Sandrose the sugar plum man. Henry knows his job and for the most part scuttles about and performs it well.

QPR - "shit but local"

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:27 - Jan 19 with 3722 viewsadhoc_qpr

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 18:29 - Jan 18 by HollowayRanger

To be fair Henry will only be dropped until about the 32nd minute of the Stoke game, when Sandro breaks down injured again...
Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 21:01 - Jan 19 with 3605 viewskysersosaqpr

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 10:28 - Jan 18 by Discodroids

thing is bosh we can all see this , why cant the management???. are we asking for the hadron collider to be dismantled and replaced with DUPLO??....no.

play people in their right positions. fk me seven ways from sunday..how hard can it be!
jesus christ!

Your gonna love this Disco. Vargas is now officially in the top 20 strikers in world football (No 19) named by IFFHS (whoever they are?) along with Ronaldo and Messi. Un feckin believable.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 22:44 - Jan 19 with 3543 viewsAgedR

When he first arrived, my immediate thought was that he's too good for us.

Good to see he's settled in and now fits in perfectly.

Another added to the Diakite list of sliding door superstars

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Eduardo Vargas and his incredible fortress of solitude * on 22:56 - Jan 19 with 3527 viewseghamranger

Will be played up front when we get Lennon 2 weeks today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024