Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up 08:56 - Jan 19 with 3119 viewschid

We need ctr forward ctr half This season won't play out like are previous prem one. If you look at Liverpool game two. Half. Years ago two down fifteen left totally doomed and won game three. Two. Any thing can happen
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:42 - Jan 19 with 3048 viewsStanisgod

Thats exactly what I said .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:48 - Jan 19 with 3034 viewskropotkin41

And now for a translation?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 3022 viewsMytch_QPR

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:48 - Jan 19 by kropotkin41

This is it in Welsh - it still doesn't make much sense:

Mae angen CTR hanner CTR ymlaen Ni fydd y tymor yn chwarae allan fel yn un optic blaenorol. Os ydych yn edrych ar gêm Lerpwl dau. Hanner. Flynyddoedd yn ôl dau lawr bymtheg chwith tynghedu ac wedi ennill gêm tri gwbl . Dau . Gall unrhyw beth ddigwydd

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:55 - Jan 19 with 3014 viewspaulparker

Is that you Arry ???

if it is we know you cant read or write so get Rosie to type it for you next time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 11:00 - Jan 19 with 2998 viewskropotkin41

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:53 - Jan 19 by Mytch_QPR

This is it in Welsh - it still doesn't make much sense:

Mae angen CTR hanner CTR ymlaen Ni fydd y tymor yn chwarae allan fel yn un optic blaenorol. Os ydych yn edrych ar gêm Lerpwl dau. Hanner. Flynyddoedd yn ôl dau lawr bymtheg chwith tynghedu ac wedi ennill gêm tri gwbl . Dau . Gall unrhyw beth ddigwydd

Wel, diolch yn fawr am hynny.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 11:02 - Jan 19 with 2988 viewsDaBurgh

Ah two. Half. Years ago those were the days, if only we had the team we had two. Half. Years ago....
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 11:14 - Jan 19 with 2962 viewsQPunkR

I'm lost

QPR - "shit but local"

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 11:17 - Jan 19 with 2953 viewsBlue_Castello

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 10:48 - Jan 19 by kropotkin41

Another possibility - Louis Van Gaal is now posting on LFW - its all double dutch to me -
Login to get fewer ads

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 11:30 - Jan 19 with 2919 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

We need a center forward/center half. This season won't play out like our previous prem one did. If you look at *that* Liverpool game two and a half years ago, we were two goals down with fifteen minutes left to play, we were totally doomed and won the game by three goals to two. Anything can happen.

Being this sober hurts.
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 13:06 - Jan 19 with 2819 viewsHolser

He missed the letter 'L' out from his user name as well.

80's F block

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 19:04 - Jan 19 with 2720 viewsStanisgod

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 11:30 - Jan 19 by Hoop_Du_Jour

We need a center forward/center half. This season won't play out like our previous prem one did. If you look at *that* Liverpool game two and a half years ago, we were two goals down with fifteen minutes left to play, we were totally doomed and won the game by three goals to two. Anything can happen.

Being this sober hurts.

Nobody likes a smart ar£e

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 2709 viewsbosh67

Louis Van Gaal insists he didn't say that. He said the whole raisins thing was an error his son made. Or sun-maid?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 20:32 - Jan 19 with 2642 viewskensalriser

Couldn't give a fig about Queen's Park Raisins meself.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 21:09 - Jan 19 with 2594 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 19:04 - Jan 19 by Stanisgod

Nobody likes a smart ar£e

My mum told me I was speshul, not smart. It's true!
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 21:11 - Jan 19 with 2588 viewsbob566

Our only hope is if a wealthy sultana takes us over
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 21:54 - Jan 19 with 2550 viewsthemodfather

is this a currant thread?
Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 22:12 - Jan 19 with 2529 viewsPunteR

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 21:54 - Jan 19 by themodfather

is this a currant thread?

Thats what i heard on the grape vine.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 23:36 - Jan 19 with 2455 viewsDylanP

I hope you are right. we don't look like a side that is staying up, but there is plenty of games still to play.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 23:40 - Jan 19 with 2450 viewslondonscottish

Queen's Park raisins can still stay up on 20:32 - Jan 19 by kensalriser

Couldn't give a fig about Queen's Park Raisins meself.

Week that's just sour grapes.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024