Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Chiles 11:13 - Jan 23 with 14798 viewsPhildo

sacked by ITV from football with immediate effect. Wonder whats gone on there (apart from him being kack)
Adrian Chiles on 19:37 - Jan 23 with 3034 viewspaulparker

Adrian Chiles on 19:08 - Jan 23 by ShotKneesHoop

Minder is still on every week day on Sky 120 and one hour later on Sky 206.

The good episodes I'm happy to have on 4 times a day, especially with Charlie Chisholm as the Met sergeant being wound up by Arfa and Tel.

Also good to see West London again before it got all poncified and pricey.

Same as me shot knees I could watch it everyday given the chance , I love seeing lots of the old pubs which sadly are now flats
Got Mrs P to buy me the box set last year,as itv 4 cut a lot of the dialogue & action scenes out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Adrian Chiles on 19:37 - Jan 23 with 3026 viewsHollowayRanger

I got bt

still aint and wont watch any football on it

feck the champions and runner up oh and 3rd placed might as well have 4th as well league

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adrian Chiles on 20:03 - Jan 23 with 2996 viewsPhildo

An episode of the Sweeney was filmed in my old house in Hartswood Road. It is the one with the cat burglar and there is a shot of my Chopper. The fee my parents got paid for my sisters wedding about £300 I think!

Edit by chopper I am referring to a Raliegh not my then 8 yr old penis
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 20:08]
Adrian Chiles on 20:31 - Jan 23 with 2975 viewsMonahoop

Adrian Chiles on 18:08 - Jan 23 by terryb

Well, The Big Match was far superior to MOTD in the late 60's & early 70's. It was innovative & the Moore/ Hill partnership defined sport broadcasting.

The 1970 World Cup ITV panel were superb entertainment, Alas, we had to put up with Hugh Johns awful commentry though as Brian Moore was required to anchor the show back in London.

I also remember watching a rather good live match on ITV on a certain New Years Day!

I used to enjoy the Big Match and Brian Moore was a really good presenter and commentator, impartial and professional in his conduct, but he belonged to a different era. Now it's all ' I/we know best, my opinion counts don't you know'! Annoying and unnecessary in equal measure.
I don't think The Big Match was any better than MOTD. They were equal I thought, but The Big Match did have the slight advantage of showing regionalised highlights more often and you saw more games from the lower divisions.

BBC v ITV. Well for me the beebs quality and variety has always been that bit better even though its showing more dummed down crap than it used to. ITV still has that tacky 70's feel about it, though it does throw up the odd good programme once in a while.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Adrian Chiles on 21:33 - Jan 23 with 2912 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe ITV can start a new program called "I'm a football commentator,get me out of here."
That channel has sold its soul to meaningless crap tv shows and other garbage.There aren't any shows that appeal to me on there.And now they are giving up on the football too.
Lucky there are other options now.
Adrian Chiles on 23:19 - Jan 23 with 2825 viewsBushman

Adrian Chiles on 11:21 - Jan 23 by SuffolkHoop

Were the rumours of him and Bleakley ever substantiated back in the day? Unbelievable example of someone punching above his weight (!) if so.

Got knocked back.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Adrian Chiles on 02:01 - Jan 24 with 2772 viewsWilloW4

Adrian Chiles on 17:59 - Jan 23 by daveB

We had Clarke Carlisle but not sure whats happening with him now

What??? You're not sure what's happening with c.carlisle..?? But you know everything !!!! Just read your last few posts... You're God like daveB....!!or, maybe not.... !!! Or you might be just full of shite..!!!
Adrian Chiles on 09:14 - Jan 24 with 2687 viewsjohncharles

Watching reruns of the Big Match, the thing that gets me is the viewers' letters bit. Brian reads out the full address !
We have letter from Mrs Hilda Sidebottom of 33 Canal Lane, Huddersfield, HA52bQ.
What no phone number ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Adrian Chiles on 09:34 - Jan 24 with 2670 viewsDiscodroids

i really like clare balding on the rugby league, her upper middle class butch tones, steeped in horse racing and hockey at prep school really connect with dave from castleford.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Adrian Chiles on 10:53 - Jan 24 with 2635 viewsdaveB

Adrian Chiles on 02:01 - Jan 24 by WilloW4

What??? You're not sure what's happening with c.carlisle..?? But you know everything !!!! Just read your last few posts... You're God like daveB....!!or, maybe not.... !!! Or you might be just full of shite..!!!

A tad harsh
Adrian Chiles on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 2553 viewsWilloW4

Adrian Chiles on 10:53 - Jan 24 by daveB

A tad harsh

You're right and I apologise.
Adrian Chiles on 14:59 - Jan 24 with 2514 viewsDorse

Chiles was just too disconnected from the action. Sky and the BBC employ their people for a reason and he was just a bit 'wink-wink' for people to take seriously. He is a fat Ray Mears and needs to go away.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Adrian Chiles on 14:59 - Jan 24 with 2514 viewsDesertBoot

"Welcome to Rio" as he introduced England's pre-tournament friendly in Miami.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Adrian Chiles on 15:00 - Jan 24 with 2512 viewsDorse

What a spazpecker

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Adrian Chiles on 19:52 - Jan 24 with 2394 viewsHayesender

Martin O'Neill owns Chiles, Vieira & Cannavaro:

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Adrian Chiles on 20:31 - Jan 24 with 2359 viewsPommyhoop

Adrian Chiles on 20:31 - Jan 23 by Monahoop

I used to enjoy the Big Match and Brian Moore was a really good presenter and commentator, impartial and professional in his conduct, but he belonged to a different era. Now it's all ' I/we know best, my opinion counts don't you know'! Annoying and unnecessary in equal measure.
I don't think The Big Match was any better than MOTD. They were equal I thought, but The Big Match did have the slight advantage of showing regionalised highlights more often and you saw more games from the lower divisions.

BBC v ITV. Well for me the beebs quality and variety has always been that bit better even though its showing more dummed down crap than it used to. ITV still has that tacky 70's feel about it, though it does throw up the odd good programme once in a while.

Different era indeed.
Imagine Chiles trying to deal with Cloughie on this form.

Cloughie doing a runnaway truck on Mottie.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adrian Chiles on 10:16 - Jan 25 with 2269 viewsconnell10

I think itv coverage on football was god awful and I'm glad they lost most of their rights to show it! Townsend was focking shite and as for chile's I think he should go back to playing pig on pipkins and leave the big boys stuff to the professionals.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adrian Chiles on 11:47 - Jan 25 with 2224 viewsthemodfather

itv sport has been awful for decades, poor commentators is one thing but a whole package of them??
diabolical!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024