Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Chiles 11:13 - Jan 23 with 14828 viewsPhildo

sacked by ITV from football with immediate effect. Wonder whats gone on there (apart from him being kack)
Adrian Chiles on 11:17 - Jan 23 with 8942 viewsTacticalR

Pougers in.

Air hostess clique

Adrian Chiles on 11:19 - Jan 23 with 8916 views18StoneOfHoop

Adrian Chiles on 11:17 - Jan 23 by TacticalR

Pougers in.

From laddy Black Coontry dour to bland safe pair of lungs charisma bypass..

#ITVManagement #Winning

http://uniladmag.com/articles/adrian-chiles-sacked-as-itvs-football-host/

BTW I LIKE Chiles!

The geezer's got some hinterland,opinions and poiso-nality..unlike inoffensive housewive's favourite Nomark ITV Scouser Matt Smith for example...or what about unctuous Jim The Beak Rosenthal back in the day..
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 11:37]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Adrian Chiles on 11:21 - Jan 23 with 8897 viewsSuffolkHoop

Were the rumours of him and Bleakley ever substantiated back in the day? Unbelievable example of someone punching above his weight (!) if so.
Adrian Chiles on 11:29 - Jan 23 with 8813 viewsToast_R

Adrian Chiles on 11:21 - Jan 23 by SuffolkHoop

Were the rumours of him and Bleakley ever substantiated back in the day? Unbelievable example of someone punching above his weight (!) if so.

Nope that was well and truly bollocks
Adrian Chiles on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 8769 viewsdaveB

Matt Smith and Townsend both left earlier this month as well.
Adrian Chiles on 11:39 - Jan 23 with 8741 viewsdanehoop

Wonder if that means ITV are either going to drop football from their schedule completely because of the cost. Alternatively they are completely revising the whole current set up and disposing of the exisiting pile of dogs womb that they have in preparation for something better (it couldnt be worse, could it?).

Never knowingly understood

Adrian Chiles on 11:40 - Jan 23 with 8728 viewsJamie

Adrian Chiles on 11:39 - Jan 23 by danehoop

Wonder if that means ITV are either going to drop football from their schedule completely because of the cost. Alternatively they are completely revising the whole current set up and disposing of the exisiting pile of dogs womb that they have in preparation for something better (it couldnt be worse, could it?).

Well they've lost the FA Cup & Champions League so it's basically the occasional England friendly left.
Adrian Chiles on 11:41 - Jan 23 with 8726 views18StoneOfHoop

Adrian Chiles on 11:36 - Jan 23 by daveB

Matt Smith and Townsend both left earlier this month as well.

..hmm the plot thickens..

and didn't you do some work for ITV once too Dave?

Do tell us more!

Can't believe they've all had a Gray and Keys and Big Fat Ron style open mic nightmare,Shirley?

Is it just a case of new managment broom sweeping clean?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 11:43]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Adrian Chiles on 11:49 - Jan 23 with 8662 viewsPinnerPaul

Adrian Chiles on 11:40 - Jan 23 by Jamie

Well they've lost the FA Cup & Champions League so it's basically the occasional England friendly left.

Next season they have Champions League Highlights and Europa League highlights.

Have ALL England games live, qualifiers & friendlies.

Currently showing AFCON highlights as well, some live games from that later in the tournament.

Will also continue to show FA Youth Cup Semis and Final as well.
Adrian Chiles on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 8611 viewsbob566

itv is a crock of crap.

Does anybody remember when they used to show movies and when they were returning after an ad break they would have the front cover of the movie with the caption pop up and then resume the film. I remember when they were showing 48 hours and this wasn't family time. this was like ten o clock at night and they air brushed eddie murphys stuck up middle finger.

I also remember them cutting loads from aliens. The whole bit where vazques and drake were committing hari kari was cut. I assume they didn't want to show what they deemed to be a suicide clip.

The one plus on their copybook is they did provide me with my sweetest moment in football. Getting to watch dennis law choke on his words post match after the dennis bailey hattrick match up in OT.
Adrian Chiles on 12:01 - Jan 23 with 8587 viewssimmo

Chiles is shit and unpopular, so was Townsend. ITV knew it so have got rid of them and are obviously attempting to revamp the coverage.

Chiles was brought to ITV for his breakfast show thing that was so popular on BBC, when it fcked up he still had a really expensive and long contract so they just threw him onto the football coverage stuff.

I hope they make the right appointments to replace him and Townsend, ITV really needs it.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 12:06]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Adrian Chiles on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 8570 viewsNorthernr

It's an economics thing. They'll be showing far, far less football next year than they have done for years, can't afford to be paying big money to regular football staff if you don't have any football. Fincham, the ITV boss, fcking loves Chiles so I doubt it's anything more than a money call.
Adrian Chiles on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 8562 viewsthame_hoops

i liked roy keanes story when he was commentating pitchside with Chiles for a champions league game and chiles turned to roy and said something like "have you ever seen an atmosphere like this" and Roy said "seen? i used to fcuking play in it" :)
Adrian Chiles on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 8538 viewsCamberleyR

Great Football Innovations #174

Andy Townsend's Tactics Truck

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Adrian Chiles on 12:12 - Jan 23 with 8518 viewsMarc

Adrian Chiles on 12:09 - Jan 23 by CamberleyR

Great Football Innovations #174

Andy Townsend's Tactics Truck

Adrian Chiles on 12:14 - Jan 23 with 8496 viewsRs_Holy

Adrian Chiles on 11:58 - Jan 23 by bob566

itv is a crock of crap.

Does anybody remember when they used to show movies and when they were returning after an ad break they would have the front cover of the movie with the caption pop up and then resume the film. I remember when they were showing 48 hours and this wasn't family time. this was like ten o clock at night and they air brushed eddie murphys stuck up middle finger.

I also remember them cutting loads from aliens. The whole bit where vazques and drake were committing hari kari was cut. I assume they didn't want to show what they deemed to be a suicide clip.

The one plus on their copybook is they did provide me with my sweetest moment in football. Getting to watch dennis law choke on his words post match after the dennis bailey hattrick match up in OT.

My favourite was the advert break at the end of extra time during which Everton scored the winning goal!...!

They also had advert breaks when they were showing F1... Rubbish sport made even worse with adverts... I remember being informed (by Jim "the Beak" Rosenthal) that the slow motion replay, of Mika Hakkinen crashing I was watching, was the moment Michael Shumacker had become world champion!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 12:16]
Adrian Chiles on 12:18 - Jan 23 with 8469 views18StoneOfHoop

Adrian Chiles on 12:04 - Jan 23 by Northernr

It's an economics thing. They'll be showing far, far less football next year than they have done for years, can't afford to be paying big money to regular football staff if you don't have any football. Fincham, the ITV boss, fcking loves Chiles so I doubt it's anything more than a money call.

Isn't football per hour considerably cheaper than the expensive drama they've been spending so much on lately such as Broadchurch and the Selfridge thing with the Entourage bloke?

Adrian Chiles on 12:20 - Jan 23 with 8444 viewsthame_hoops

Adrian Chiles on 12:14 - Jan 23 by Rs_Holy

My favourite was the advert break at the end of extra time during which Everton scored the winning goal!...!

They also had advert breaks when they were showing F1... Rubbish sport made even worse with adverts... I remember being informed (by Jim "the Beak" Rosenthal) that the slow motion replay, of Mika Hakkinen crashing I was watching, was the moment Michael Shumacker had become world champion!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 12:16]

HD viewers missed gerrards goal VS the USA n the 2010 WC due to an ITV fault. i heard all my neighbours cheer whilst i had a blank screen
Adrian Chiles on 12:22 - Jan 23 with 8402 viewsGloucs_R

Who has Champions League live games next season then?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Adrian Chiles on 12:26 - Jan 23 with 8382 viewsMarc

Adrian Chiles on 12:22 - Jan 23 by Gloucs_R

Who has Champions League live games next season then?

Sky and BT
Adrian Chiles on 12:28 - Jan 23 with 8371 viewsrobith

itv is a crock of crap.

Thanks to ITV I was about 17 when I discovered that the iconic line in Die Hard wasn't in fact "Yippie kay aye kemosabe".
Adrian Chiles on 12:33 - Jan 23 with 8342 viewsGloucs_R

Adrian Chiles on 12:26 - Jan 23 by Marc

Sky and BT

FFS, so none on normal TV anymore then?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Adrian Chiles on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 8340 viewsToast_R

Adrian Chiles on 12:18 - Jan 23 by 18StoneOfHoop

Isn't football per hour considerably cheaper than the expensive drama they've been spending so much on lately such as Broadchurch and the Selfridge thing with the Entourage bloke?

Yeah but when you fathom in the DVD boxsets and overseas sales of such shows, they more then pay for themselves. Take Downton Abbey for example. US f*cking loves it.
Adrian Chiles on 12:35 - Jan 23 with 8334 viewsHayesender

itv is a crock of crap.

The worst bit was when they'd start a film at 9 PM, then have the news at 10 with the film resuming at about 10.45 if you could be arsed to stay awake

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Adrian Chiles on 12:38 - Jan 23 with 8314 viewspaulparker

Adrian Chiles on 12:20 - Jan 23 by thame_hoops

HD viewers missed gerrards goal VS the USA n the 2010 WC due to an ITV fault. i heard all my neighbours cheer whilst i had a blank screen

yep I remember that thame all of the street was cheering and I was watching an advert for a new Vauxhall
they also done the same thing in a Merseyside derby when just as Everton were scoring a last minute winner

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024