Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! 12:03 - Mar 15 with 34780 viewsaleanddale

Still 12 games to go and we seem to be flat!!

What can the club do to re energise us for this final quarter?

A rally cry from the manager?

A statement of ambition? " it will be difficult but we are aiming for 24 more points"?

We have a great chance of finishing on a real high but need to see Keith leading with some positivity!!
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:45 - Mar 17 with 2105 viewsDaleiLama

Insert ear plugs, turn your sets down and go to bed

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:47 - Mar 17 with 2095 viewsroccydaleian

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:24 - Mar 17 by beat_the_bishop

Still very valid points which ever way you look at it.

Who knows with that striker we have been crying out for and less positional experiments we could be sat in 6th spot with 2 games in hand, with bigger crowds and people chomping at the bit to renew their season ticket for next year because the club are going for it and fully letting us know!

Great 3 points tonight undoubtedly. The players are good enough, continuous references throughout.

If we sign a striker this week and issue a statement of intent I will be back in the radcliffe with a cheesy grin and a shit pint. But I won't be fully happy until Hilly writes me a letter of apology and sprays it with his best aftershave. I would like a personal visit while I'm on site fitting a boiler, but I don't want to expose him to a real workplace. Plus I still feel I would jab him to the nose, 'grudge' is my middle name.

Have you noticed our goal difference? Nearly worth a point on its own that. This thread has now got boring, let's put it to bed and see how the rest of the season pans out. We're probably safe now and win our two games in hand, then who knows. Massive game on Saturday and if anyone doesn't go just because they're upset by a Hilly comment, well it beggars belief to me. Up the Dale.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:49 - Mar 17 with 2085 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:45 - Mar 17 by DaleiLama

Insert ear plugs, turn your sets down and go to bed

I think it might be ok. TalkingSutty seems to have doubled the happy pills tonight and the rest appear to have their knives blunted by a victory.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:50 - Mar 17 with 2085 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:47 - Mar 17 by roccydaleian

Have you noticed our goal difference? Nearly worth a point on its own that. This thread has now got boring, let's put it to bed and see how the rest of the season pans out. We're probably safe now and win our two games in hand, then who knows. Massive game on Saturday and if anyone doesn't go just because they're upset by a Hilly comment, well it beggars belief to me. Up the Dale.

Fancy snooker or did I scare you off?
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:52 - Mar 17 with 2073 viewsMoonyDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:49 - Mar 17 by BigDaveMyCock

I think it might be ok. TalkingSutty seems to have doubled the happy pills tonight and the rest appear to have their knives blunted by a victory.

The return of the keyboard warrior

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:52 - Mar 17 with 2069 viewsBrierls

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 20:38 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

How can anybody who resides on the Amber and Black forum be embarassed. Anything you say as to be treated with the contempt it deserves. Look at the tripe posted on that place before you have the audacity to preach to others. We don't agree with you now deal with it. Stunned, stunned ,stunned.

I don't reside on the Amber and Black forum. It's probably a couple of years since I've even looked ("at the tripe posted") on that forum, let alone done anything to to be classed as a resident.

So I'm not really sure why anything I say has to be treated with the contempt it deserves. It's a bit of a bizarre thing to say, especially given your crusade for free speech, everybody being entitled to an opinion, and us not having to agree on everything.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:55 - Mar 17 with 2056 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:52 - Mar 17 by MoonyDale

The return of the keyboard warrior

And why's that then?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:57 - Mar 17 with 2047 viewsroccydaleian

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:50 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

Fancy snooker or did I scare you off?

Game on pal.🍻
Login to get fewer ads

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:58 - Mar 17 with 2040 viewsmacro

We won, the seasons still alive, get behind the team and roll on Saturday
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:00 - Mar 17 with 2032 viewsMoonyDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:55 - Mar 17 by BigDaveMyCock

And why's that then?

You must have gotten bored and decided to return to enlighten us with more of your witty repartee, honestly keep it up it's sparkling.....What would we do without you?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:04 - Mar 17 with 2009 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:52 - Mar 17 by Brierls

I don't reside on the Amber and Black forum. It's probably a couple of years since I've even looked ("at the tripe posted") on that forum, let alone done anything to to be classed as a resident.

So I'm not really sure why anything I say has to be treated with the contempt it deserves. It's a bit of a bizarre thing to say, especially given your crusade for free speech, everybody being entitled to an opinion, and us not having to agree on everything.

Well I know there are plenty of posts been saved for future reference by numerous Dale fans so I think you need to rethink your post. Not a problem having a go at the Dale "Mongs" but expect plenty back and please don't preach how those with a different view to yours are obviously inferior.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:08 - Mar 17 with 1970 viewsD_Alien

When can we start discussing his lack of substitutions? Pissed me right off, that has.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:10 - Mar 17 with 1963 viewsroccydaleian

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:04 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

Well I know there are plenty of posts been saved for future reference by numerous Dale fans so I think you need to rethink your post. Not a problem having a go at the Dale "Mongs" but expect plenty back and please don't preach how those with a different view to yours are obviously inferior.

Think that's a different poster pal.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:12 - Mar 17 with 1951 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:10 - Mar 17 by roccydaleian

Think that's a different poster pal.

No it isn't.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:44 - Mar 17 with 1884 viewsBrierls

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:04 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

You've really got a bee in your bonnet over this, haven't you?

I wasn't involved in 'Cambridge-gate'. Some of the people who were involved are amongst my best friends, and I probably racked up a couple of hundred posts on here in the fall out, but you are barking up the wrong tree. I suggest you speak to one or more of the numerous Dale fans who have saved these posts for future reference (which is also a bit sad) and get a better idea of the accusations you're throwing about.

Where have I said or even indicated that those with a different view to mine are obviously inferior? I said I'm embarrased to be a Dale fan because of some of the posts on this thread. That doesn't make me superior to anybody, nor does it make me cowardly (of course, this isn't personal).

I hope you've been on the red wine because you're coming across as having lost the plot a wee bit.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:03 - Mar 18 with 1830 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 23:44 - Mar 17 by Brierls

You've really got a bee in your bonnet over this, haven't you?

I wasn't involved in 'Cambridge-gate'. Some of the people who were involved are amongst my best friends, and I probably racked up a couple of hundred posts on here in the fall out, but you are barking up the wrong tree. I suggest you speak to one or more of the numerous Dale fans who have saved these posts for future reference (which is also a bit sad) and get a better idea of the accusations you're throwing about.

Where have I said or even indicated that those with a different view to mine are obviously inferior? I said I'm embarrased to be a Dale fan because of some of the posts on this thread. That doesn't make me superior to anybody, nor does it make me cowardly (of course, this isn't personal).

I hope you've been on the red wine because you're coming across as having lost the plot a wee bit.

No, i haven't had a drink but the Amber and Black forum is open to everybody remember.Its not a secret what's gone on over the years and abusing fellow supporters or bullying those with afflictions doesn't sit well with a lot of folk. Start kicking fellow supporters and you kick us all.

The internet is great when it comes to networking so news soon travels and lots of us know each other. Bottom line your not well liked and all very predictable. Your mouthpiece, mycock doesn't do you any favours neither, hes obviously short of friends. I have a inbox full of comments most from people i have never met. Rather than cluttering the forum up with dirty washing come into Spotland Reform pre match on Saturday for a chat and bring your mates.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:20 - Mar 18 with 1810 viewsBrierls

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:03 - Mar 18 by TalkingSutty

No, i haven't had a drink but the Amber and Black forum is open to everybody remember.Its not a secret what's gone on over the years and abusing fellow supporters or bullying those with afflictions doesn't sit well with a lot of folk. Start kicking fellow supporters and you kick us all.

The internet is great when it comes to networking so news soon travels and lots of us know each other. Bottom line your not well liked and all very predictable. Your mouthpiece, mycock doesn't do you any favours neither, hes obviously short of friends. I have a inbox full of comments most from people i have never met. Rather than cluttering the forum up with dirty washing come into Spotland Reform pre match on Saturday for a chat and bring your mates.

OK. If you've not had a drink, then I think you should go for a lie down. You've really lost the plot.

I've just logged on to Black & Amber. I say logged on, I had to send an email to myself first to remind me of my password. Anyway...

Joined 03 Sep 2013
Total club posts 5
Daily Average 0.009
Total FM posts 5
Daily Average 0.009

Now can you please tell me what the frig you are talking about?!

(P.S. Your cock is certainly not my mouthpiece)

**Edit** As for bullying the afflicted...I've exchanged several messages with Tazzy after he asked me for advice on planning his trip to the Czech Republic, because he knew I'd travelled a lot following England. I did respond on Amber & Black, possibly taking the piss a little (I can't remember), because he replied to someone saying he'd given me a 48-hour deadline to respond, on a forum that I don't post on!
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 1:04]
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:27 - Mar 18 with 1788 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:20 - Mar 18 by Brierls

OK. If you've not had a drink, then I think you should go for a lie down. You've really lost the plot.

I've just logged on to Black & Amber. I say logged on, I had to send an email to myself first to remind me of my password. Anyway...

Joined 03 Sep 2013
Total club posts 5
Daily Average 0.009
Total FM posts 5
Daily Average 0.009

**Edit** As for bullying the afflicted...I've exchanged several messages with Tazzy after he asked me for advice on planning his trip to the Czech Republic, because he knew I'd travelled a lot following England. I did respond on Amber & Black, possibly taking the piss a little (I can't remember), because he replied to someone saying he'd given me a 48-hour deadline to respond, on a forum that I don't post on!

Well you have just sent me a PM so why don't you respond to my reply.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:34 - Mar 18 with 1772 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:20 - Mar 18 by Brierls

Joined 03 Sep 2013
Total club posts 5
Daily Average 0.009
Total FM posts 5
Daily Average 0.009

When you have numerous usernames its sometimes difficult to keep up. Why do people have 2 or 3 different names, what's the main reason for that?
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:55 - Mar 18 with 1742 viewsBrierls

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:27 - Mar 18 by TalkingSutty

Well you have just sent me a PM so why don't you respond to my reply.

I sent you a PM because I'm at a loss as to why you're accusing me of being involved in anything regarding 'Cambridge-gate' on Amber & Black. I'm making it perfectly clear on here that I wasn't, and you've even got another poster telling you I wasn't involved.

I don't have multiple usernames. I've only ever used three personal email addresses; I put all three into Amber & Black and requested login details. I got one email back from footymad, and I posted the stats for all to see. I think we all know which posters are who, they're not exactly hiding themselves or using different usernames than on here.

If you're going to be so cock sure about accusing me of something at least have something more than anger at my mates to back it up! If you think I'm a coward, your judgement of character is as flawed as your accusations of my involvement on Amber & Black.

I'll leave it to others reading the thread to decide whether my opinion should be "treated with the contempt it deserves". I'd rather admit to being embarassed by some of the posts in this thread than make something up with the sole intention of discrediting somebody with a different opinion.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 1:45]
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 02:07 - Mar 18 with 1690 viewssweetcorn

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 22:24 - Mar 17 by beat_the_bishop

Who knows with that striker we have been crying out for and less positional experiments we could be sat in 6th spot with 2 games in hand, with bigger crowds and people chomping at the bit to renew their season ticket for next year because the club are going for it and fully letting us know!

Great 3 points tonight undoubtedly. The players are good enough, continuous references throughout.

If we sign a striker this week and issue a statement of intent I will be back in the radcliffe with a cheesy grin and a shit pint. But I won't be fully happy until Hilly writes me a letter of apology and sprays it with his best aftershave. I would like a personal visit while I'm on site fitting a boiler, but I don't want to expose him to a real workplace. Plus I still feel I would jab him to the nose, 'grudge' is my middle name.

Out of interest, why do the club need to issue a "statement of intent", I'm pretty sure our intent short-term will be the same as 91 other football league clubs, as that's what they're paid to do, Win football matches. If we win enough games to make the play-off's then that represents a great season, if we don't, then so be it, it's still been a good season.

Hilly playing down our chances of making the play-off's is the oldest managers trick in the book and it's one which has been used on numerous occasions.

anyone remember this? who won the title that year again?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/epl-city-cant-win-title-says-mancini/113559/

Or this?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26023637

If you genuinely think that Hilly doesn't have the play-off's in mind, being in the position that we're in, then you are seriously diluted.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 2:11]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 02:16 - Mar 18 with 1684 viewszxcvbnm

I don't want us to go up this year - Yeovil are the perfect example - got promoted - got hammered most weeks - no confidence and dropping into L2 - Scunny did the same.

Dale aren't' ready for the Championship - Don't get me wrong I cheer them on and hope we win but promotion would/could be a complete disaster.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 03:00 - Mar 18 with 1672 viewssweetcorn

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 02:16 - Mar 18 by zxcvbnm

I don't want us to go up this year - Yeovil are the perfect example - got promoted - got hammered most weeks - no confidence and dropping into L2 - Scunny did the same.

Dale aren't' ready for the Championship - Don't get me wrong I cheer them on and hope we win but promotion would/could be a complete disaster.

For every example you give, there are just as many success stories who have achieved what we possibly have the chance of achieving this season.

Doncaster, swindon and Oldham have all been championship or higher and have all managed to stay decent clubs and compete in the division below.

I'm not saying we will or won't do well in the championship and that if we came down, we might well go down again, but i'd rather we try and take this opportunity we have this season and progress into unchartered territory.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 04:47 - Mar 18 with 1659 viewsColDale

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 00:34 - Mar 18 by TalkingSutty

When you have numerous usernames its sometimes difficult to keep up. Why do people have 2 or 3 different names, what's the main reason for that?

it pains me to have to stick up for Brierls (and it'll pain him more that I have to), but you're simply making false accusations of him now no doubt in the hope that mud sticks. He was never involved in the B+A stuff and he doesn't post under two or three usernames - he talks crap at times under the one he has so why would he have the need to do so under other names as well?

And FWIW, can't be 100% but don't believe anyone is posting under multiple usernames at this moment in time.

Also, there's no need to save posts. They're all stored and searchable either by keywords or by each user. Except for Lama's Grant Holt thread and the Slump starts here.
Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 06:17 - Mar 18 with 1632 viewsTalkingSutty

Quarter of the season left!! Excite us Keith!! on 04:47 - Mar 18 by ColDale

it pains me to have to stick up for Brierls (and it'll pain him more that I have to), but you're simply making false accusations of him now no doubt in the hope that mud sticks. He was never involved in the B+A stuff and he doesn't post under two or three usernames - he talks crap at times under the one he has so why would he have the need to do so under other names as well?

And FWIW, can't be 100% but don't believe anyone is posting under multiple usernames at this moment in time.

Also, there's no need to save posts. They're all stored and searchable either by keywords or by each user. Except for Lama's Grant Holt thread and the Slump starts here.

I don't think anybody said historic posts have been saved from this forum have they? To suggest people don't have a habit of having different username on this forum is also not true and you know it. Why should it pain you to stick up for Brierls and his mates?

There were plenty of instances on this forum over the years when a certain individual has received dogs abuse and people have just been allowed to get away with it so your support of those involved in A@B doesn't surprise me. Its called bullying Col and it involves picking on the weakest person, it as happened on your board and you turned a blind eye whilst other forum members voiced their displeasure in public.

Like earlier posts on this thread you have jumped in and not got the jist of a discussion between two people. Different historic usernames and historic posts are in relation to the A@B forum not this one. I repeat, the discussion WASNT about this forum.

Regarding Brierls maybe he is more guilty by association but the fact remains those individuals concerned go out of their way to belittle their own supporters whilst hiding behind a keyboard and lets face it nobody likes a bully.

We have a guy on here who'se only intention when posting is to have a pop at people, as a result threads degenerate into what we have now. Contributing to a decent discussion isn't on his agenda its about stirring the pot,having a different point of view is stamped all over. You know who they all are and they hunt in a little pack, one comes on and their mates follow in dribs and drabs. It seems to annoy you that some have the audacity to have a go back.

I have no intentions of opening a can of worms because its historic but just because a lot of folk no longer post doesn't mean they don't still comment about what they see.They turned their back on the forum and there are a lot of them, because they got fed up of the personal attacks and vendettas. Its petty.

As a result of my tit for tats over the years i have received personal messages/ text/ email and met loads of fans who all sing off the same hymn sheet regarding what we are talking about.

Its about shouting people down and trying to manipulate, a bit like ripping a strip off anybody who would even dare to criticise Keith Hill, you know what i mean?

Anyway, i am off for a walk around the Lake, i will try not to fall in.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 7:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024