Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
unfair on ramsey 09:51 - May 11 with 3206 viewsdoogi55

a bit like clegg taking all the blame when we know the rat that caused this jumped ship in jan.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 9:59]
unfaif on ramsey on 09:58 - May 11 with 3183 viewsdodge_stoke_r

No doubt Redknapp has to take some blame. But it's not unfair to blame Ramsey too. He was given a task to perform and he failed in prety spectacular style. 1 point from 6 home games is abysmal. I wouldnt have though it possible, but IMHO we have gone backwards since Redknapp left.
unfaif on ramsey on 09:58 - May 11 with 3182 viewsTHEBUSH

I don't blame Ramsey for our current woes, but after his takeover of the team since Redknapp left, don't think he is the man to take us forward in the Championship.

Imo, we're gonna need someone with experience in the Championship to build a completely new team from scratch, as that's what gonna happen very soon.
unfaif on ramsey on 10:06 - May 11 with 3135 viewsPommyhoop

unfaif on ramsey on 09:58 - May 11 by dodge_stoke_r

No doubt Redknapp has to take some blame. But it's not unfair to blame Ramsey too. He was given a task to perform and he failed in prety spectacular style. 1 point from 6 home games is abysmal. I wouldnt have though it possible, but IMHO we have gone backwards since Redknapp left.

I bet you blamed Hughes totally for our first relegation though eh? Even though H had a couple of months longer than Ramsey got and a transfer window to buy his own players.
You probably believed that shite about H being the best man for the England job as well.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

unfaif on ramsey on 10:08 - May 11 with 3122 viewsPunteR

unfaif on ramsey on 09:58 - May 11 by THEBUSH

I don't blame Ramsey for our current woes, but after his takeover of the team since Redknapp left, don't think he is the man to take us forward in the Championship.

Imo, we're gonna need someone with experience in the Championship to build a completely new team from scratch, as that's what gonna happen very soon.

I think if Ramsey took over from Redknapp after we got relegated to the championship,this time or the last time, i think most would be happy with the appointment. But unfortunately he's taken us down with a poor team and rightly or wrongly he's carrying the can.

edit.. wasnt meant to reply to you BUSH. Just putting it out there as you do..
[Post edited 11 May 2015 10:14]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

unfaif on ramsey on 10:11 - May 11 with 3107 viewsessextaxiboy

unfaif on ramsey on 10:06 - May 11 by Pommyhoop

I bet you blamed Hughes totally for our first relegation though eh? Even though H had a couple of months longer than Ramsey got and a transfer window to buy his own players.
You probably believed that shite about H being the best man for the England job as well.

I blamed Hughes for the first one therefore, Redknapp is to blame for this one without doubt. As you say Ramsey had to work with what he had .
unfaif on ramsey on 10:56 - May 11 with 3041 viewsdodge_stoke_r

unfaif on ramsey on 10:06 - May 11 by Pommyhoop

You would lose that bet fella. Yes Hughes gave us a mountain to climb that season. So yes he would take some blame. But Redknapp didnt do the job he was brought in to do. So I would also lay blame at his door also. Just as I said, Ramsey must take some blame for this relegation.
unfaif on ramsey on 12:46 - May 11 with 2946 viewsKernowRanger

unfaif on ramsey on 09:58 - May 11 by dodge_stoke_r

The 5 games at home we've lost under Ramsey were: Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Southampton and Everton. All far better teams than we are and arguably we were competitive in all those game. The away games under Ramsey have been a bit of a mixed bag (7 points from 7 games) but the real blame has to go on Redknapp and the 11 away games we threw away in the first half of the season IMO.
unfaif on ramsey on 12:49 - May 11 with 2929 viewsderbyhoop

unfaif on ramsey on 10:56 - May 11 by dodge_stoke_r

You would lose that bet fella. Yes Hughes gave us a mountain to climb that season. So yes he would take some blame. But Redknapp didnt do the job he was brought in to do. So I would also lay blame at his door also. Just as I said, Ramsey must take some blame for this relegation.

Got to agree Juzzie.

If you want the manager's job you have to take the plaudits and brickbats that go with it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

unfair on ramsey on 13:10 - May 11 with 2891 viewsTonto

most of the blame is on Redknapp. Wrong players, no tactics, no idea.

Ramsey did his best with a poison chalice. Some of the tactics and team selections improved (slightly), but the damage to confidence and team spirit had gone. Luck was also against Ramsey - the non-goal against Liverpool, the Rob Green kick against Chelsea, Charlie's missed peno against west ham - that's 4 points just there.

Even so, Ramsey needs to look at some of his team selections got more baffling as time went on, and his substitutions were usually poor.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

unfair on ramsey on 13:18 - May 11 with 2866 viewsCiderwithRsie

If Ramsey had been appointed straight after the play-offs, maybe he would have bought more sensibly, or at least well enough to maintain the owner's confidence and be allowed to reinforce in December. He might have used our younger players more sensibly (or at all)

I suspect we would not have surrendered so many points away from home.

He might have started Fer and Phillips in their proper positions for the bulk of the season.

But that's not the point. He was dealt a shite hand but he played it pretty dreadfully. Some good selections and formations, but some awful ones too. It's not even that he didn't fend off relegation, he's seen us relegated with two games to spare, likely to finish bottom of the league, and in the last-chance-must-win game v Man City we didn't just lose, we capitulated, with sober broadsheet papers describing us as "like a pub team".

C'mon, he's a lovely guy, a respected coach, he's owed some loyalty by the club, and he's certainly not the villain of the piece. But as a leader of men he is our answer to Ed Milliband.
unfair on ramsey on 15:07 - May 11 with 2808 viewsRangersDave

Ramsey is shi t , simple as.
His record since he took over from the lying knee problem git, is disgraceful, his tactics almost non existent, his nouse regarding substitutions abysmal ( see SWP), he cannot motivate a team consistently, he's done nothing to improve fitness that I can see, and he's not really given youth a chance when all was almost in not definitely lost. Plus doesn't get Rangers!

Talks a good fight, but that's not good enough for us.......but might be good enough for big Tone!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

unfair on ramsey on 15:25 - May 11 with 2782 viewsstrikerace

I don't agree with blaming everything on Harry. He's been gone a while now, and we certainly could have played better. In fact, by the numbers, we declined after Harry left.
unfair on ramsey on 15:38 - May 11 with 2759 viewskensalriser

As ever, much to simple to heap the blame on one person.

We've been horribly mismanaged for years and it's got worse since Fernandes became Chairman (previous regime was somewhat fortunate in chancing on the Warnock/Taarabt alchemy in 2010-11).

Now we're reaping what we've sown in all those years of mismanagement - three seasons we've had in the PL and we've been piss poor in every one of them.

If Ramsey wants to be a manager, he should start in League 1 or 2. Preferably not with us after one season in the Championship.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

unfair on ramsey on 15:55 - May 11 with 2722 viewsDiscodroids

and yay , i tarried awhile through shepherds bush , seeking nourishment, and saw of chris ramsey.

i asked of Chris Ramsey ..'what is thy name?"
and he sayeth unto me "my name is legion, for we are many"

he showeth unto me, the mark of the 'beast' ...... a wooly tramps hat , 'the watchtower' Magazine and the gait of the meek.

he burden thee with his demonic substitutions begat of sanity and he spake in tongues most foul of wise man bobby zamora

i purged myself of this graven image by passing un to him sheckles and a groat for the' price of a cup of tea and something hot to eat' upon when he did wander for 40 days and 40 nights with fish and loaves and everything of its kind until he rose again at canvey island fc.

and on the seventh day the lord created kenny jacket , and he saw that it was good.

discodroid
son of dave and norma
verse 69.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 16:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

unfair on ramsey on 16:01 - May 11 with 2689 viewsOldPedro

unfair on ramsey on 15:55 - May 11 by Discodroids

and yay , i tarried awhile through shepherds bush , seeking nourishment, and saw of chris ramsey.

i asked of Chris Ramsey ..'what is thy name?"
and he sayeth unto me "my name is legion, for we are many"

he showeth unto me, the mark of the 'beast' ...... a wooly tramps hat , 'the watchtower' Magazine and the gait of the meek.

he burden thee with his demonic substitutions begat of sanity and he spake in tongues most foul of wise man bobby zamora

i purged myself of this graven image by passing un to him sheckles and a groat for the' price of a cup of tea and something hot to eat' upon when he did wander for 40 days and 40 nights with fish and loaves and everything of its kind until he rose again at canvey island fc.

and on the seventh day the lord created kenny jacket , and he saw that it was good.

discodroid
son of dave and norma
verse 69.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 16:01]

"and on the seventh day the lord created kenny jacket , and he saw that it was good. "

Would be the man to take us forward but can't see him leaving Wolves

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

unfair on ramsey on 16:06 - May 11 with 2674 viewsDiscodroids

unfair on ramsey on 16:01 - May 11 by OldPedro

"and on the seventh day the lord created kenny jacket , and he saw that it was good. "

Would be the man to take us forward but can't see him leaving Wolves

i know..we left it far to late..i wanted kenny in after the forest away game under cradlecap.

again i thought we had an opportunity to get him in after the play off win, but no.

the last chance was after the west ham 2-0 show up.

would like jackie macnamara from dundee utd as our next manager and that ciftci fella to come down with him.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

unfair on ramsey on 16:11 - May 11 with 2665 viewsBluce_Ree

Chris Ramsey is unlucky to get his big Prem job at our f**ked up club, especially after seasons of pissmanagement by Redknapp and Hughes but he had a chance to prove himself. Not saying he had to keep us up but we went down like bitches so f**k him. Get rid.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024