Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
newcastle go for deeney 09:09 - Jun 18 with 3958 viewsdoogi55

they think that it would force us to drop the asking price for charlie.
yeah right .why dont they just make an offer cheapskates.it should tell charlie everything about the club.
deeney will not go to them either he has stuck with watford and i think he will stay there.
newcastle go for deeney on 09:24 - Jun 18 with 3931 viewsWokingR

Why would he leave Watford now having just been promoted ?
newcastle go for deeney on 09:35 - Jun 18 with 3902 viewsSpiritofGregory

Newcastle stop being tight and pay the money.
newcastle go for deeney on 09:35 - Jun 18 with 3907 viewsbosh67

Deeney is the captain of Watford now in the Prem. Why on earth would he leave?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

newcastle go for deeney on 09:41 - Jun 18 with 3885 viewstoboboly

We should say "Fine, we'll keep him then." No need to drop the asking price. In fact I'd raise it and tell them to stop fcking around.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

newcastle go for deeney on 09:44 - Jun 18 with 3870 viewsSpiritofGregory

Watford slapped a £10m price tag on Deeney last season imagine what they'd value him at now? They don't need to sell, why would they sell? In Charlie you have a ready made Premier League striker with a great record. £15m is a bargain compared to other players who have been sold for more.

This is what happens when a club has a reputation as poor negotiators everyone thinks that you will buckle and they will eventually fleece you.
newcastle go for deeney on 10:00 - Jun 18 with 3822 viewsdaveB

Why drop the price, he'll just go somewhere else
newcastle go for deeney on 10:02 - Jun 18 with 3809 viewsLblock

Charlie Austin is far, far, far better than a Newcastle team in need of major surgery

The place is the Northern equivalent of our mad circus

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

newcastle go for deeney on 10:19 - Jun 18 with 3757 viewshoof_hearted

Charlie is going to West Ham.

He wants to stay in London for his family and he seems to have a choice of getting splinters at Chelsea waiting for Costa and Falcao to be injured and maybe even Loftus-Cheek or he can play regularly at West Ham and be there when they start playing I the Olympic Stadium. He's not greedy enough to go to Chelsea for a few more quid so West Ham is where my money has gone.
Login to get fewer ads

newcastle go for deeney on 10:32 - Jun 18 with 3708 viewsAntti_Heinola

Exactly - seems like Newcastle have moved on to a new target. Any decent player, IMO, would be nuts to go there. It's going to be a horrible season for them.
Charlie keen to stay in London, West Ham a great fit, I hate to say. But plenty of clubs interested, so hopefully we'll get the £15m.

Bare bones.

newcastle go for deeney on 10:33 - Jun 18 with 3705 viewsdaveB

I wouldn't expect much to happen soon with Austin, he's on his stag do at the moment and gets married in a few weeks
newcastle go for deeney on 10:37 - Jun 18 with 3695 viewsCFW

Like most other posters I have nothing but total respect for Charlie, he came to us has done his very best in virtually every match he has played and has proven that he is capable of scoring goals in the Premiership whilst playing in a very poor side.

When he has spoken he always comes over as a level headed guy who is just so pleased to have made it to where he has got through sheer hard work and ability. I get the impression he just wants to play football week in week out and therefore unless I am completely wrong I would be surprised if he went to Chelsea or Liverpool where game time would be limited.

He only has to look at Remy and how he has wasted a year of his life playing a bit part for Chelsea and now virtually being told he can go because they now have another more expensive option. For that reason I really hope Charlie makes the right decision.I also hope he has not had his head turned by some of the England team members who think they are better than they are and are earning loads more money.

I think Southampton would be a good fit for him, well run club, very good manager, great facilities and will play regularly. Newcastle - no better than us and West Ham - no thank you.

Good luck Charlie in whatever decision you make.
newcastle go for deeney on 10:39 - Jun 18 with 3688 viewsWeaverQPR

newcastle go for deeney on 10:33 - Jun 18 by daveB

I wouldn't expect much to happen soon with Austin, he's on his stag do at the moment and gets married in a few weeks

From our POV i'd rather it sorted ASAP, i hope we are not waiting to sell him first before we buy his replacement.

@WeavQPR

newcastle go for deeney on 10:55 - Jun 18 with 3649 viewsWokingR

Be careful Dave
It's a very fine line between "Biggest Fan" and "Stalker"
newcastle go for deeney on 10:58 - Jun 18 with 3637 viewsAntti_Heinola

newcastle go for deeney on 10:37 - Jun 18 by CFW

Like most other posters I have nothing but total respect for Charlie, he came to us has done his very best in virtually every match he has played and has proven that he is capable of scoring goals in the Premiership whilst playing in a very poor side.

When he has spoken he always comes over as a level headed guy who is just so pleased to have made it to where he has got through sheer hard work and ability. I get the impression he just wants to play football week in week out and therefore unless I am completely wrong I would be surprised if he went to Chelsea or Liverpool where game time would be limited.

He only has to look at Remy and how he has wasted a year of his life playing a bit part for Chelsea and now virtually being told he can go because they now have another more expensive option. For that reason I really hope Charlie makes the right decision.I also hope he has not had his head turned by some of the England team members who think they are better than they are and are earning loads more money.

I think Southampton would be a good fit for him, well run club, very good manager, great facilities and will play regularly. Newcastle - no better than us and West Ham - no thank you.

I know what you mean about Remy, but he did score some goals and was involved in half Chelsea's games and won a Championship medal.
Hardly a waste of a year. Not ideal. But not a waste either.

Bare bones.

newcastle go for deeney on 13:00 - Jun 18 with 3518 viewswhittocksRs

There's no logic in Deeney's transfer price making any difference to Charlie's.

We have to, as others are saying, start the bidding at £15m and really push for £18m-20m.

I can only see him going to a club that's going to pick him as first-team, ruling out Liverpool and Chelsea. Newcastle will panic over price and pull out of the races, leaving Southampton, West Ham or maybe even someone like Stoke to pounce.
newcastle go for deeney on 13:09 - Jun 18 with 3475 viewsGloucs_R

Deeney - £10m, as others say.....why on earth would Watford sell him, especially at that price.

Poll: Are we staying up?

newcastle go for deeney on 14:02 - Jun 18 with 3382 viewsqpr1976

So where's he partying then ?

It's a fair point though. He's in no rush, although West Ham might be keen to get him in before they start playing Europa qualifyers.....So if he goes soon, my money's on WHU, if not, I hope Southampton.
newcastle go for deeney on 14:47 - Jun 18 with 3328 viewsWeaverQPR

Southampton just signed a new forward Josula? So with him, Pelle, Rodriguez and Shane Long i don't see where Austin fits in.

@WeavQPR

newcastle go for deeney on 14:52 - Jun 18 with 3322 viewsSpiritofGregory

newcastle go for deeney on 10:37 - Jun 18 by CFW

The club that gives us at least £15m is the perfect fit for Charlie.
newcastle go for deeney on 17:07 - Jun 18 with 3236 viewsCFW

newcastle go for deeney on 14:52 - Jun 18 by SpiritofGregory

The club that gives us at least £15m is the perfect fit for Charlie.

Not suggesting the money is unimportant but I think players like Charlie deserve a good shot at being the best they can at the highest level. He has earned that in his time at QPR.
newcastle go for deeney on 17:12 - Jun 18 with 3227 viewsWeaverQPR

newcastle go for deeney on 17:07 - Jun 18 by CFW

Not suggesting the money is unimportant but I think players like Charlie deserve a good shot at being the best they can at the highest level. He has earned that in his time at QPR.

Its up to CA and his agent to find him the best suited club, our job is to sell him for the best price.

@WeavQPR

newcastle go for deeney on 17:30 - Jun 18 with 3203 viewsadhoc_qpr

newcastle go for deeney on 17:07 - Jun 18 by CFW

He can choose from any club that makes an us acceptable offer!

If he ends up rotting on the bench Anfield, it will be because they were the only club willing to pay our price or he's made a poor choice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024