Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! 17:26 - Jul 13 with 3282 viewsSimonJames

Maybe they won't be getting relegated after all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33513290

100% of people who drink water will die.

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 17:39 - Jul 13 with 3246 viewsadhoc_qpr

He's had a bit more a of mixed record of late though, will be an interesting appointed anyway.
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 17:51 - Jul 13 with 3208 viewsbosh67

I like Claudio Ranieri but after hardly winning a game in two years I am wondering if this is potentially the earliest that a Premiership side have officially announced they are preparing for the Championship?

Mind you, given that Ranieri has barely won a game in two years you start to wonder why they didn't appoint Harry? He has a similar record.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 18:09 - Jul 13 with 3146 viewsSimonJames

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 17:51 - Jul 13 by bosh67

I like Claudio Ranieri but after hardly winning a game in two years I am wondering if this is potentially the earliest that a Premiership side have officially announced they are preparing for the Championship?

Mind you, given that Ranieri has barely won a game in two years you start to wonder why they didn't appoint Harry? He has a similar record.

My understanding was that prior to managing Greece in May last year, his previous 2 year record at Monaco was:
played - 75
won - 43
drew - 23
lost - 9

Seems like a pretty damn good record to me.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 18:23 - Jul 13 with 3108 viewsJigsore

it seems to be going a bit QPR there. Delusions of grandeur

i mean, does anyone really think Raneri is going to keep Wes Morgan in the starting XI
[Post edited 13 Jul 2015 18:23]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 18:25 - Jul 13 with 3095 viewsaston_hoop

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 18:23 - Jul 13 by Jigsore

it seems to be going a bit QPR there. Delusions of grandeur

i mean, does anyone really think Raneri is going to keep Wes Morgan in the starting XI
[Post edited 13 Jul 2015 18:23]

If he doesn't, I'd have him here!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 23:23 - Jul 13 with 2746 viewseastside_r

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/qualifiers/season=2016/matches/round=2000446/match=

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 00:17 - Jul 14 with 2690 viewsstowmarketrange

Rio did his best to upset the scum fans by saying on twitter "for those chelsea fans who ask who has taken over at Leicester?He was your manager before you supported them."
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 00:36 - Jul 14 with 2677 viewsHooped_Pullie

This appointment really could go either way : he could conceivably keep them up, hard to see much more.

Or, they could be bottom again for most of the season. Anyway, it's relief for the FAI, they get to hold onto Martin O'Neill for sure now.
Login to get fewer ads

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 03:26 - Jul 14 with 2621 viewsRType

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferby5 7h7 hours ago

For Chelsea fans wondering who the new Leicester manager is, he is the guy who used to manage your club before you started supporting it.

(shame its just a Rio parody account)
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 06:31 - Jul 14 with 2588 viewshoopdog

Another big spending manager going to a smaller club that cant afford his spending
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 08:06 - Jul 14 with 2482 viewsconnell10

money bags leicester!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 10:28 - Jul 14 with 2393 viewsJuzzie

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 08:06 - Jul 14 by connell10

money bags leicester!

Everything that's wrong with football
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 14:20 - Jul 14 with 2322 viewsBklynRanger

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 06:31 - Jul 14 by hoopdog

Another big spending manager going to a smaller club that cant afford his spending

Yeah, now they need to get Bobby Zamora in and talk to him about their Champions League aspirations.
Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 14:26 - Jul 14 with 2304 viewsDesertBoot

A likely relegation scrap on a relatively low budget is totally alien to Ranieri. Brave or foolish appointment?.....

Wish I could be like David Watts

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 15:22 - Jul 14 with 2243 viewsMvpeter

1: This is actually a big name manager.
2. He won't have a clueless chairman and board playing football manager for him.

This will most likely be successful. I don't think it's fair to compare them or anyone else to the shitstorm that WAS QPR under Tony.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 18:16 - Jul 14 with 2174 viewsDejR_vu

He'll be building on solid foundations, so will probably be okay. As opposed to copying the template of the idiot that owns QPR.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 18:40 - Jul 14 with 2147 viewsTacticalR

Leicester have already been down the celeb manager route with Sven. That failed and they had to bring back Pearson.

Air hostess clique

Claudio Ranieri takes over at Leicester! on 17:52 - Jul 16 with 1971 viewsTacticalR

Claudio Ranieri: the anti-Pearson … and the wrong man for Leicester City?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/14/claudio-ranieri-leicester-c

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024