Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley 11:11 - Aug 5 with 5702 viewsDiscodroids

...............................Green...........................................................
Furlong .......................................SS Reinhard Heydrich Konchesky..........
......................Ned..........Perch..................................
....................Luongo ........Faurlin............................
Phillips.......................................Gladwin.........
...................Datsun....................................................
........................... Chaz...................................

Fu ck Knows g.k
Hill
JET
rp mcmurphy Diakite
Mackie
Sutherland
Polter

[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 11:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:26 - Aug 5 with 1877 viewsadhoc_qpr

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:18 - Aug 5 by JonDoeman

Polter is our striker now, he starts for me .

While Austin's here i say play him.

That might be 1, 2 or 3 games but if he scores a few goals and wins us a few points that all goes towards survival and consolidation.

Plus Ramsey needs a solid start to keep the crowd on side.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:31 - Aug 5 with 1866 viewsJamie

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:26 - Aug 5 by adhoc_qpr

While Austin's here i say play him.

That might be 1, 2 or 3 games but if he scores a few goals and wins us a few points that all goes towards survival and consolidation.

Plus Ramsey needs a solid start to keep the crowd on side.

Austin is so undercooked its laughable.

Polter has to start.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:46 - Aug 5 with 1825 viewsYorkRanger

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:33 - Aug 5 by QPRski

Assuming that Charlie is fit and will still be with us, I would field this team:

--------------------------Green-------------------------
---Perch ------Onuoha-----Hill-----Koncheski---
--------------Faurlin-------------Luongo-------------
---Phillips-------------Chery--------- Gladwin-----
--------------------------Austin-------------------------

That looks about right for me too.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:46 - Aug 5 with 1825 viewsDiscodroids

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:01 - Aug 5 by adhoc_qpr

I'm surprised everyone is starting Faurlin - i'd try and ease him in more gently with some time off the bench after so many injuries.

Against a big physical Charlton team Karl Henry can do a job and if he's not fit maybe play Doughty.

Also i'd play Onouha and Hill at centre back, Hill's pace shouldn't be an issue against a 6'7 forward but his strength will be important.

Plus Perch and Konchesky at fullback rather than the kids to start with.

i agree with you about faurlin , but when i looked at the options ie Karl henry, i decided id rather have peter tatchell there.

cant beleive shanks and bigfoots master plan was to start the season with a 37 year old at center back . chronic planing.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 12:48]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:50 - Aug 5 with 1811 viewsCFW

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:46 - Aug 5 by YorkRanger

That looks about right for me too.

It looks right to me as well - but do have a worry about Ale and as much as it sticks in my throat really cannot see either Phillips or Austin playing. That said if we are to play our strongest side this is what I would put out.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:56 - Aug 5 with 1793 viewsWeaverQPR

Green

Perch
Onouha
Hill
Konchesky

Henry
Luongo

Phillips
Chery
Gladwin

Mackie

Austin misses out mysteriously. Faurlin on bench.

@WeavQPR

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 13:12 - Aug 5 with 1757 viewsraskolnikov

Going 433

----------------------------Green-----------------------------
---Perch ------Onuoha-----Kpekawa-----Koncheski---
---------Faurlin-----------Chery------------Luongo--------
---------Phillips-----------Polter--------- Gladwin---------

Subs:
Lumley
Furlong
Hill
Henry
Diakite
JET
Mackie

Austin is off and totally unfit, Phillips is staying

Hill wont last 90 mins - he's better to come on and settle things if needed
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 13:27 - Aug 5 with 1715 viewsPinnerPaul

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 12:46 - Aug 5 by Discodroids

i agree with you about faurlin , but when i looked at the options ie Karl henry, i decided id rather have peter tatchell there.

cant beleive shanks and bigfoots master plan was to start the season with a 37 year old at center back . chronic planing.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 12:48]

Nothing like a bit of chronic planing, in fact all forms of shoddy woodwork should be outlawed IMHO!
Login to get fewer ads

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 13:46 - Aug 5 with 1674 viewsadhoc_qpr

Is Poulter looking any sharper than Austin though?

I only saw limited highlights of the Atalanta friendly.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 14:09 - Aug 5 with 1638 viewsMelakaRanger

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:49 - Aug 5 by Red_Ranger

Yup. This. works for me.
Fk knows whos up front when Chaz leaves.
Ian Polter?

Yes!

Our missing new signing. Should get a few goals/birdies for us

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl= http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2014/9/27/1411841752483/I http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2014/sep/27/europe-ryder-cup-ian-poulter&h
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 14:15]
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 14:12 - Aug 5 with 1628 viewsDorse

Is this Hall character signing? If so, we might see him at CB. And what about the lad from Bolton? D:Ream or something - if we're serious about him then the Fer money might come in handy.

Diakite at right back? Oy vey.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 1557 viewsvegasranger

So will we have the oldest , slowest defence in the whole of the football league ?!! I wouldn't have Faurlin anywhere near our team. He is a complete luxury player. You can't play him in front of the back four because he can't tackle properly. He's not box to box, isn't quick enough or fit enough. Not really an attacking midfielder because he really doesn't offer a scoring threat. You have to build the team around him so he can walk about making the odd pretty pass.
As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 17:49 - Aug 5 with 1464 viewsderbyhoop

Green
Perch Ned Hill Konchesky
Luongo Faurlin
Phillips Chery Gladwin
Austin (if fit) otherwise Polter

Lumley
Furlong
Kpekwa
Hoilett
Mackie
JET
Polter

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 1445 viewsPunteR

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 11:33 - Aug 5 by QPRski

Assuming that Charlie is fit and will still be with us, I would field this team:

--------------------------Green-------------------------
---Perch ------Onuoha-----Hill-----Koncheski---
--------------Faurlin-------------Luongo-------------
---Phillips-------------Chery--------- Gladwin-----
--------------------------Austin-------------------------

This for me, but dare i say it,Henry in for Faurlin.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

As it Stands, Best Team For The Valley on 21:11 - Aug 5 with 1325 viewstimcocking

Is the wrong answer...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024