Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred 08:56 - Aug 10 with 31858 viewsDorse

Since they're in my neck of the woods, thought I'd kick this one off.

Travel advice: if you're taking the train, expect delays as locals surround the station carrying pitchforks and flaming torches shouting 'Kill it! Kill the metal snake!'

Tickets still available for three groats and a chicken.

Local hostelries are famous for Scruttocks' Old Derigible scrumpy but avoid it if you don't like drinks served with bits of beak and feathers in it. Turnip on a stick can be bought at half time.

(To be fair, where I live has only just enountered Christian missionaries. We look up to Yeovil with their fancy electricity and running water.)

'Welcome to Yeovil!'
[Post edited 10 Aug 2015 9:00]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:06 - Aug 11 with 4579 viewswombat

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:03 - Aug 11 by Gloucs_R

Good to see Blackwood on the bench

Feck me glad I'm sat at home seeing that starting line up

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:07 - Aug 11 with 4576 views18StoneOfHoop

WOW! What a find! Amazing recently uploaded rare footage of Yeovil and QPR Legend Alec Stock talking Iffy quality but it does become audible after about 30 seconds when Rodney scores at Wembley in 1967.

(and AS's ol-fashioned whimsical style was apparently part inspiration for Paul Whitehouse's Ron 'Jumpers for goalposts' Manager too.)

[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 19:14]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 4397 viewsEastR

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:04 - Aug 11 by simmo

No Mackie? Not a problem if he's starting Saturday but he's the kind of person you'd want in these kind of games! Disappointed no Faurlin, really would have liked to see him get some minutes, although the pitch might have something to do with that.

Mackie had a hard game on Sat and is still coming back from an injury, he'll be back for Sat this week

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:24 - Aug 11 with 4357 viewssimmo

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:20 - Aug 11 by EastR

Mackie had a hard game on Sat and is still coming back from an injury, he'll be back for Sat this week

Yeah I assume so, all good there, but when you need people to stand up on a cold Tuesday cup tie against lower league opposition - he's your man!

Hope Polter has a good game and get's off the mark, important for him and it will help the R's fans get behind him, can see him being a bit of a scapegoat unfortunately...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:31 - Aug 11 with 4273 viewsjoolsyp

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:04 - Aug 11 by simmo

No Mackie? Not a problem if he's starting Saturday but he's the kind of person you'd want in these kind of games! Disappointed no Faurlin, really would have liked to see him get some minutes, although the pitch might have something to do with that.

Not sure it's the pitch - looks perfect from where I'm standing.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:32 - Aug 11 with 4273 viewsBklynRanger

This is all set up for pain.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:33 - Aug 11 with 4254 viewsFredManRave

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 18:48 - Aug 11 by aston_hoop

7 Changes. Forgot we'd signed Gobern and that was only last week

[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 18:51]

That's got win written all over it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:38 - Aug 11 with 4191 viewsThGrimRanger

people gonna laugh at me but thinking cup upset is possible here....2-1 to rangers

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:45 - Aug 11 with 4131 viewsitsbiga

We should hamer this lot. Come on you R's 4-1

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:48 - Aug 11 with 4087 viewsitsbiga

We should hamer this lot. Come on you R's 4-1

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:51 - Aug 11 with 4070 viewsderbyhoop

One of my predictions for this year was that 5 of the EDS side would play competitive League & Cup games this season. I'm not including Lumley, Doughty or Sutherland in the 5.

So I've got my first with Kpekawa and may get a second with Blackwood.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:51 - Aug 11 with 4049 viewsjoolsyp

Feels like a pre-season friendly at the moment. Which is probably what it should have been.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:56 - Aug 11 with 3975 viewsFredManRave

Was there an iffy free kick?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:57 - Aug 11 with 3946 viewsitsbiga

wake me up at half time...............

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:00 - Aug 11 with 3871 viewsBklynRanger

Brentford getting massacred 3-0 by Oxford.

Bradley Allen wants us to play it faster and more attacking-ly.
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:01 - Aug 11 with 3419 viewsitsbiga

I like that he actually fought for the goal.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:02 - Aug 11 with 3393 viewsBklynRanger

POLTS!
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:02 - Aug 11 with 3377 viewsjohncharles

Brentford 3 nil down already! To Oxford!

Strong and stable my arse.

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:02 - Aug 11 with 3376 viewsRecoilboss

Yawohl! Good strength but still no excuse for that man-bun
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:03 - Aug 11 with 3362 viewskensalriser

Good goal by Polter.

Diabolical strip.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:03 - Aug 11 with 3362 viewssimmo

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:24 - Aug 11 by simmo

Yeah I assume so, all good there, but when you need people to stand up on a cold Tuesday cup tie against lower league opposition - he's your man!

Hope Polter has a good game and get's off the mark, important for him and it will help the R's fans get behind him, can see him being a bit of a scapegoat unfortunately...

Lovely :-D

He put's himself about really well

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 3310 viewskarl

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 19:51 - Aug 11 by joolsyp

Feels like a pre-season friendly at the moment. Which is probably what it should have been.

Although it has got a feel of that about it i think we're playing it correctly (easy to say after we have scored i know) move them around the park and keep possesion.

And a 2nd!!
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 3288 viewsRecoilboss

Yawohl! Good strength but still no excuse for that man-bun
Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 3286 viewssimmo

Kpekwa made that, great run and cross. Little nutmeg thrown in too

Oo-Arr Oo-Arr-Ay, It's Yeovil Away: Match Fred on 20:06 - Aug 11 with 3265 viewsBklynRanger

JETS!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024