Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no chance of promotion! 22:34 - Nov 4 with 3157 viewsconnell10

Thats my veiw , who ever we get in , the squad just aint good enough!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

no chance of promotion! on 22:37 - Nov 4 with 2201 viewsOakR

Comments like this is why you'll never be a successful football chairman!

Poll: Will we stay up?

no chance of promotion! on 22:37 - Nov 4 with 2199 viewsLblock

Snap

The unbalanced squad we have looks unfit and has had a dreary approach drummed into them since late July

All I ask is we give it " a reet good go" (c) Warnock; and at least look entertaining at times.
Anyhting 10th up will do for me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

no chance of promotion! on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 2191 viewsNorthernr

no chance of promotion! on 22:37 - Nov 4 by Lblock

Snap

The unbalanced squad we have looks unfit and has had a dreary approach drummed into them since late July

All I ask is we give it " a reet good go" (c) Warnock; and at least look entertaining at times.

We were tenth a fortnight ago and you were going fcking apesht.
no chance of promotion! on 22:40 - Nov 4 with 2174 viewsessextaxiboy

Snap

"Promotion is everything"

What fat spineless cnt said that ? ........... Ans The skint incompetent one .
no chance of promotion! on 22:41 - Nov 4 with 2160 viewsrosseeles

Snap

I disagree, luongo looks good, ned looked good in his right position, Charlie will score given service, yun looked lively last night. For me the confidence has gone for a number of the team and in the centre of the pitch we never seem to get a good combo out there

We do have decent players chery again when played right has had blinders and could be a big player, I think the right man could get us in the top 6.

However ill offer 50/1 we don't get the right man
no chance of promotion! on 22:43 - Nov 4 with 2143 viewsdaveB

the current squad have 30 relegations between them, thats not a coincidence. They are bang average at best
no chance of promotion! on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 2136 viewsSimonJames

We certainly won't finish in the top 2. Too many relatively settled and better managed teams ahead of us. Hull and Burnley already making the front running.

100% of people who drink water will die.

no chance of promotion! on 22:45 - Nov 4 with 2115 viewsconnell10

no chance of promotion! on 22:41 - Nov 4 by rosseeles

I disagree, luongo looks good, ned looked good in his right position, Charlie will score given service, yun looked lively last night. For me the confidence has gone for a number of the team and in the centre of the pitch we never seem to get a good combo out there

We do have decent players chery again when played right has had blinders and could be a big player, I think the right man could get us in the top 6.

However ill offer 50/1 we don't get the right man

i think you are over egging the pudding there mate, i just dont think the squad is that good.

Login to get fewer ads

no chance of promotion! on 22:49 - Nov 4 with 2086 viewsrosseeles

no chance of promotion! on 22:45 - Nov 4 by connell10

i think you are over egging the pudding there mate, i just dont think the squad is that good.

I've seen a few games this season, not as many at most, and don't think its all doom and gloom. Wolves comes to mind. Not saying we have a team of world beaters but we shouldn't write off this season, were a few points away from the playoffs
no chance of promotion! on 22:51 - Nov 4 with 2073 viewsbosh67

There seems to be an outpouring of late emotion for Chris Ramsey. Difficult task for him under shifting sands.

BUT...

Anyone care to tell me what style of football we played in a majority of the games he managed? Apart from poor?

There wasn't one.

I would settle for mid table or upper mid table with a team that entertained me and had a style of football that I recognised.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

no chance of promotion! on 22:51 - Nov 4 with 2072 viewsLblock

no chance of promotion! on 22:38 - Nov 4 by Northernr

We were tenth a fortnight ago and you were going fcking apesht.

AT THE WAY WE WERE FCUKING PLAYING AND THE MALAISE / APPROACH AROUND THE CLUB!!

Spin how you want, I'm sure everyone was positively glowing at the situation and politely clapped the efforts at Foolham etc

What next? I've got to see one "well you've got what you wanted now, ner, ner, ner" comment at least?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

no chance of promotion! on 22:54 - Nov 4 with 2055 viewsconnell10

no chance of promotion! on 22:51 - Nov 4 by Lblock

Spin how you want, I'm sure everyone was positively glowing at the situation and politely clapped the efforts at Foolham etc

What next? I've got to see one "well you've got what you wanted now, ner, ner, ner" comment at least?!

well you got what you wanted now ner ner ner!

no chance of promotion! on 22:54 - Nov 4 with 2053 viewsMrNITK

no chance of promotion! on 22:43 - Nov 4 by daveB

the current squad have 30 relegations between them, thats not a coincidence. They are bang average at best

I keep hearing this Dave.

How many promotions?

Good enough to be promoted but not good enough to stay up?
no chance of promotion! on 22:54 - Nov 4 with 2044 viewsFredManRave

no chance of promotion! on 22:43 - Nov 4 by daveB

Exactly. Which is what makes Fernandes' and Les' change of opinion and expectations for our season so f'in annoying, irresponisble and ill informed and now we're reaping the consequences.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 22:55]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

no chance of promotion! on 22:59 - Nov 4 with 2010 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Slight overreaction Lblock mate.

Clive (sorry I mean Chris) has been quite consistent in his opinion of Ramsay and the team so not sure what Spin you are referring to?
no chance of promotion! on 22:59 - Nov 4 with 2008 viewsessextaxiboy

The ten year old in front of me was singing "were fckin sht" ...Class .

You have actually got what you wanted . I hope you are proved right.
no chance of promotion! on 23:01 - Nov 4 with 1993 viewsDesertBoot

Promotion, overspend, relegation, repeat.

Wish I could be like David Watts

no chance of promotion! on 23:01 - Nov 4 with 1991 viewsBrightonhoop

no chance of promotion! on 22:51 - Nov 4 by bosh67

There seems to be an outpouring of late emotion for Chris Ramsey. Difficult task for him under shifting sands.

BUT...

Anyone care to tell me what style of football we played in a majority of the games he managed? Apart from poor?

There wasn't one.

I would settle for mid table or upper mid table with a team that entertained me and had a style of football that I recognised.

I dont know he had his moments, should never have been appointed. The recent 4-3 was entertaining at least. Stuffing plastic MKDons was a high too, kept thinking of Winkleman saying 'you can even play in Hoops' and west London rioting. Never on a par as 2-0 down to Liverpool with 15 mins to play...those Roy of he Rovers moments are few and far between, and would never happen under Ramsey.

Cant help feeling TF lost his Twitter password for several weeks, and then found it, when he could have picked up the phone and spoken to Ramsey. Share price is falling, am skint, objectives are changing, you need to raise your game for promotion. Why the fck did TF communicate through Twitsville? Have lost so much respsect for him as a Chairman. Has made a fool of himself re-at Warnock after sacking him.

But yes, the football was dire.
no chance of promotion! on 23:03 - Nov 4 with 1978 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Fack me, not happy with the manager being sacked, you want the chairman drawn and quartered and the players heads on a pike.

We have a good squad not been played in their rightful positions. Things will change and not just your nappies.
no chance of promotion! on 23:09 - Nov 4 with 1952 viewsngbqpr

I do feel genuinely sorry for Ramsey & think it was pretty shitty the way the goalposts were moved for him a month into the season - but have to agree with Bosh67, was saying at the game last night the team had an identity crisis, pseudo tiki taka one minute, aimless hoofing the next...

Hard to see beyond Hull, Derby, Boro, Burnley for top 4...two places up for grabs after that but surely we're too much of a basket case to make a serious charge

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

no chance of promotion! on 23:10 - Nov 4 with 1949 viewsdaveB

no chance of promotion! on 22:54 - Nov 4 by MrNITK

I keep hearing this Dave.

How many promotions?

Good enough to be promoted but not good enough to stay up?

i counted 18 promotions, all good enough to be promoted but a squad who are used to losing ever week with no winning mentality.

Here you go with the breakdown, i've probably missed a few

Relegations
Green 4
Traore 2
Hall 1
Onuoha 2
Hill 2
Yun 1
Perch 2
Phillips 2
Fer 2
Faurlin 2
Henry 3
Hoilett 3
Sandro 1
Austin 1
Mackie 1
Doughty 1
Furlong 1

Promotions

Green 3
Traore 1
Onuoha 1
Hill 2
Perch 1
Koncheskey 1
Yun 1
Angella 1
Phillips 1
Henry 2
Hoilett 1
Tozser 1
Austin 1
Mackie 1
no chance of promotion! on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 1923 viewsconnell10

no chance of promotion! on 23:03 - Nov 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Fack me, not happy with the manager being sacked, you want the chairman drawn and quartered and the players heads on a pike.

We have a good squad not been played in their rightful positions. Things will change and not just your nappies.

Yeah we are such a well run club mate, i must of imagined all the cock ups this bunch of clowns have made! I think your the one who needs his nappy changed.

no chance of promotion! on 23:18 - Nov 4 with 1907 viewsLadbrokeR

Am I missing the point here. Firstly I don't subscribe to the carousel appointment philosophy but am reading the emergence of a more time brigade. Honestly examine the evidence. I'll side step the issue of infrastructure and just focus on performances they are not good enough for reasons that have been spoken about at length on this board and others. I am not sure that Warnock is the answer but it would be good to see a team play with some purpose belief and cohesion.
no chance of promotion! on 23:19 - Nov 4 with 1895 viewsessextaxiboy

no chance of promotion! on 23:03 - Nov 4 by Hoop_Du_Jour

That Matt Phillips he is no right winger and "Greeno" never a keeper . Still they are playing so well WTF .

Why will things change ? we are exactly where we were a few years ago . Its like Groundhog Day .

I dont wish Fernandes any harm , just a light shone on his total and relentless incompetence .
no chance of promotion! on 23:21 - Nov 4 with 1884 viewsTW_R

no chance of promotion! on 23:10 - Nov 4 by daveB

i counted 18 promotions, all good enough to be promoted but a squad who are used to losing ever week with no winning mentality.

Here you go with the breakdown, i've probably missed a few

Relegations
Green 4
Traore 2
Hall 1
Onuoha 2
Hill 2
Yun 1
Perch 2
Phillips 2
Fer 2
Faurlin 2
Henry 3
Hoilett 3
Sandro 1
Austin 1
Mackie 1
Doughty 1
Furlong 1

Promotions

Green 3
Traore 1
Onuoha 1
Hill 2
Perch 1
Koncheskey 1
Yun 1
Angella 1
Phillips 1
Henry 2
Hoilett 1
Tozser 1
Austin 1
Mackie 1

You missed Faurlin out on the promotions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024