Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joseph Dodoo 16:05 - Nov 19 with 19337 viewsdeezel

...has gone out on a months loan 'til 18 Dec

and will probably start against Burton on saturday
Joseph Dodoo on 19:28 - Nov 19 with 2988 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 19:21 - Nov 19 by milly

Suppose all clubs fans are jealous of other clubs players sometimes.Am i jealous about the squad at Bury? maybe but i also bet a few Bury fans were jealous of us with the likes of Dawson,Lambert,LeFondre etc (even if they wont admit it in the open).

Why would they have been jealous when we signed a non league defender, a failed Stockport midfielder and a striker who had been used mainly off the bench at Edgeley Park?

They became better players after arriving at Spotland. We are proud that we develop footballers rather than just bring in established ones all the time. Look at Rose at Gigg, is he developing?

How can you be jealous of that squad at Bury until we are all totally sure at exactly how it was put together?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joseph Dodoo on 19:34 - Nov 19 with 2968 viewsTalkingSutty

Suppose all clubs fans are jealous of other clubs players sometimes.Am i jealous about the squad at Bury? maybe but i also bet a few Bury fans were jealous of us with the likes of Dawson,Lambert,LeFondre etc (even if they wont admit it in the open).

I am detecting some desperation with Flickers signings this season, it's like promotion to the Championship really is shit or bust. I wasn't sure at first but the more I look at the amount of players he keeps bringing in the clearer the picture becomes. This is going to end in tears, big time.
Joseph Dodoo on 19:40 - Nov 19 with 2935 viewsmilly

If i believed posts on here then Bury would not be around now.All i know is at this moment Bury are looking good as a team.What is happening behind i know as much as you do,nothing.Certain Carrington would have gone by now if they were in the dire straits as some said on here.
Im a businessman myself and i sometimes offset tax to loans (so to speak),believe it or not,no law is broken.Until the time a government changes the law (which they wont) myself and other companies are free to carry on doing just that.My pennies by doing this is small in comparison to a millionaire/billionaire though.
Joseph Dodoo on 19:44 - Nov 19 with 2921 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 19:40 - Nov 19 by milly

If i believed posts on here then Bury would not be around now.All i know is at this moment Bury are looking good as a team.What is happening behind i know as much as you do,nothing.Certain Carrington would have gone by now if they were in the dire straits as some said on here.
Im a businessman myself and i sometimes offset tax to loans (so to speak),believe it or not,no law is broken.Until the time a government changes the law (which they wont) myself and other companies are free to carry on doing just that.My pennies by doing this is small in comparison to a millionaire/billionaire though.

You must be in your mid 40s, right? Which other Dale loanees in the last 30 years did you rate the most. Sorry if I missed an earlier reply.

Joseph Dodoo on 19:50 - Nov 19 with 2897 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joseph Dodoo on 19:51 - Nov 19 with 2888 viewsmilly

Forget loanees from way back but i do remember the first manager when i started watching in 1980.Peter Madden.
I actually dated his daughter (Carole) in the mid 80's.
Joseph Dodoo on 19:58 - Nov 19 with 2862 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 19:51 - Nov 19 by milly

Forget loanees from way back but i do remember the first manager when i started watching in 1980.Peter Madden.

Ok, not way back, the last 15 years then?

Who were your favourite players of the Madden era? Always good to reminisce.

Joseph Dodoo on 19:59 - Nov 19 with 2855 viewsdavidab2202

We can all whinge as much as we like about Bury signing this guy,but with our strikers at the moment leaving should we say "a little to be desired " in terms of confidence and goals being scored ,we would have been all been on here making statements of how we are excited about his arrival.On another thread about a loan striker we might like he was actually one of the first names suggested.
Login to get fewer ads

Joseph Dodoo on 20:02 - Nov 19 with 2839 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 19:59 - Nov 19 by davidab2202

We can all whinge as much as we like about Bury signing this guy,but with our strikers at the moment leaving should we say "a little to be desired " in terms of confidence and goals being scored ,we would have been all been on here making statements of how we are excited about his arrival.On another thread about a loan striker we might like he was actually one of the first names suggested.

We would indeed be pleased. Much as we would be if we'd signed Ivan Toney on loan instead of Barnsley doing so.

It's not that Bury aren't getting in quality, we know they are, it's how much they need is the question. That and multiple others.

Joseph Dodoo on 20:03 - Nov 19 with 2831 viewsdingdangblue

Joseph Dodoo on 19:59 - Nov 19 by davidab2202

Not sure what your point is? I dont think anyone has said its a bad signing - just they are blessed with forward players already who are more than capable at this level. They need a keeper - we sign one. We need an exciting forward - they sign one. Swapsies?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joseph Dodoo on 20:11 - Nov 19 with 2807 viewsdavidab2202

Joseph Dodoo on 20:03 - Nov 19 by dingdangblue

Not sure what your point is? I dont think anyone has said its a bad signing - just they are blessed with forward players already who are more than capable at this level. They need a keeper - we sign one. We need an exciting forward - they sign one. Swapsies?

Looked at from afar the point you make is more than reasonable,but every manager makes his choices of what he feels he needs to strengthen his squad and Flitcroft must feel the need to improve his strike force.Whether we as total outsiders and onlookers feel that his team needs a new striker is really irrelevant.Perhaps the desire is to entertain and win ever game 7-6!!!!
Joseph Dodoo on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 2787 viewsEst1885

Davidab, the voice of reason.
Joseph Dodoo on 20:33 - Nov 19 with 2747 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Feck off Milly

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Joseph Dodoo on 20:38 - Nov 19 with 2734 viewszxcvbnm

its a case of trying boom or bust, lets spend spend spend and try to get promoted this season and get a couple of million more next season in the Championship. Sod the consequences if it doesn’t work. I fully expect lots of strengthening in January from bury as they try and buy a promotion regardless of the consequences of failure

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Joseph Dodoo on 20:57 - Nov 19 with 2684 viewsEst1885

I get the feeling from Bury's second message board, that some of you would take pleasure from Bury going out of business.
Joseph Dodoo on 21:05 - Nov 19 with 2558 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 20:57 - Nov 19 by Est1885

I get the feeling from Bury's second message board, that some of you would take pleasure from Bury going out of business.

If in 18 months time Bury are in the Championship will their games be a) play-off matches or b) pre-season friendlies?

Joseph Dodoo on 21:06 - Nov 19 with 2555 viewsnordenblue

Why would anybody not take pleasure when someone else gets caught pants down blatantly cheating?
Joseph Dodoo on 21:13 - Nov 19 with 2536 viewszxcvbnm

It just amuses Dale fans that most bury fans are ignorant to the drip drip drip of financial meltdown which is coming whether in Summer 2016 on failure to gain promotion or a different date.

Rochdale FC proud to be a properly run Football Club

Joseph Dodoo on 21:22 - Nov 19 with 2510 viewslabourer

That's quite a sixth sense you have, I'll be absolutely over the moon when it happens. Feel free to come to the party I'll be hosting.
Joseph Dodoo on 21:37 - Nov 19 with 2471 viewsboffley

Joseph Dodoo on 19:40 - Nov 19 by milly

"I'm a business man myself"---really Milly? You say that you sometimes offset tax to loans and that not illegal!!! If you were a genuine businessman then surely you would understand that it is possible (under some circumstances) to offset the interest paid on loans ( for certain specific circumstances) against income (before tax is deducted) NOT offseting tax to loans!!!!

Chapter 1 of Part 8 of the Income Tax act 2007 should provide you with some compulsive reading. I hope it helps you to understand business finance a little more clearly.

You really shouldn't refer to everyone here as lazy and not wanting to work etc . It's not very polite , it's not true and it won't win you any friends
Joseph Dodoo on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 2453 viewszxcvbnm

Rubbish milly just a mortgage on the ground, loans at extortionate rates, expensive players, CCJ’s etc etc Just fantastic business sense.

Even if you have a sugar daddy behind the scenes how long will the money last - look at Bolton up the road as an example, it all crashes down eventually.

Joseph Dodoo on 21:46 - Nov 19 with 2435 viewsD_Alien

Joseph Dodoo on 19:51 - Nov 19 by milly

Ha! I think I know who you are then! I worked with Carol from when she first started at Birch Hill in 1981, when her dad moved from Darlington to manage Dale. Great lass was Carol.

Edit: she eventually married a builder. Was that you?

[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 21:55]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joseph Dodoo on 21:59 - Nov 19 with 2384 viewsEst1885

Joseph Dodoo on 21:22 - Nov 19 by labourer

That's quite a sixth sense you have, I'll be absolutely over the moon when it happens. Feel free to come to the party I'll be hosting.

Scum, absolute scum. What happened to the football family eh lads?

Oh well maybe we can loan you some of our reserves when we reach the Championship again.
Joseph Dodoo on 22:01 - Nov 19 with 2377 viewsTVOS1907

Well done on naming three Dale players who have appeared in the Premier League. That must have taken some research.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Joseph Dodoo on 22:01 - Nov 19 with 2377 viewsEst1885

Joseph Dodoo on 21:13 - Nov 19 by zxcvbnm

It just amuses Dale fans that most bury fans are ignorant to the drip drip drip of financial meltdown which is coming whether in Summer 2016 on failure to gain promotion or a different date.

Rochdale FC proud to be a properly run Football Club

Another made up date from the dole dossers.

#BustIn2014
#BustIn2015
#BustOn16thNovember
#BustIn2016
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024