Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joseph Dodoo 16:05 - Nov 19 with 19338 viewsdeezel

...has gone out on a months loan 'til 18 Dec

and will probably start against Burton on saturday
Joseph Dodoo on 07:45 - Nov 20 with 3203 viewsTalkingSutty

Joseph Dodoo on 07:33 - Nov 20 by nordenblue

Not too difficult tbf,he may be referring to all the debt and the CCJs currently being collected at giggle,but you'll already know about all them being oh so bright?

I'd let this lad go NB. Some people you just can't reach.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 7:47]
Joseph Dodoo on 08:53 - Nov 20 with 3139 viewsroccydaleian

Joseph Dodoo on 07:43 - Nov 20 by aleanddale

Why has Didds changed his user name?

#tool

#loseonebuyone

#milkybars

He hasn't A&D, it's deffo not Didds. He's a loony tune psycho wum, who people are better off ignoring tbf..
Joseph Dodoo on 10:14 - Nov 20 with 3067 viewsnordenblue

Joseph Dodoo on 07:45 - Nov 20 by TalkingSutty

I'd let this lad go NB. Some people you just can't reach.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 7:47]

Cant say i haven't tried at least,ill sit back and chuckle when it all unfolds
Joseph Dodoo on 13:17 - Nov 20 with 2888 viewsflyerdale

Joseph Dodoo on 22:20 - Nov 19 by Est1885

I'd wager I hold more prestigious qualifications than yourself, although perhaps that is quite easy, as coming from Rochdale, a GCSE is probably viewed as a major honour.

Anyway, I'm quickly venturing off topic.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 22:22]

How many are you hoping to get?
Joseph Dodoo on 13:31 - Nov 20 with 2861 viewsfitzochris

Joseph Dodoo on 22:20 - Nov 19 by Est1885

I'd wager I hold more prestigious qualifications than yourself, although perhaps that is quite easy, as coming from Rochdale, a GCSE is probably viewed as a major honour.

Anyway, I'm quickly venturing off topic.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 22:22]

You come from Rochdale, you fookin' nugget.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Joseph Dodoo on 13:43 - Nov 20 with 2838 viewsDaleiLama

Multiple choice question to get an Oh level at Spotland

Est1885=

(a) Estimated daily interest payment on current debt @ BFC
(b) Estimated IQ of Est poster (x 100)
(c) Estimated combined age of crowd @ Gigg Lane for the last home game
(d) Estimated number of players signed down the A58 on the never, never
(e) All of the above
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 13:45]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Joseph Dodoo on 14:30 - Nov 20 with 2772 viewsEst1885

Joseph Dodoo on 13:43 - Nov 20 by DaleiLama

Multiple choice question to get an Oh level at Spotland

Est1885=

(a) Estimated daily interest payment on current debt @ BFC
(b) Estimated IQ of Est poster (x 100)
(c) Estimated combined age of crowd @ Gigg Lane for the last home game
(d) Estimated number of players signed down the A58 on the never, never
(e) All of the above
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 13:45]

A dig at Bury's seemingly increasing young fan demographic. Again something that is not to be mocked. After all, it is these young fans that will keep giving money to the club and support our team when the ageing fanbase pass away. By securing a younger fanbase now it ensures a fan base for the future.

Was it not one of Rochdales own players who last season observed that Rochdale have an ageing fanbase? Not going to benefit you in the long run is it. But you mock our young crowds all you like.

Perhaps not really relevant, but you only have to look at social media (primarily used by young people), and the difference in traffic the two clubs hashtags on Twitter or the amount of 'likes' on the Facebook pages of both clubs to see that Rochdales young audience is minute.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 14:35]
Joseph Dodoo on 14:34 - Nov 20 with 2763 viewsD_Alien

Joseph Dodoo on 14:30 - Nov 20 by Est1885

A dig at Bury's seemingly increasing young fan demographic. Again something that is not to be mocked. After all, it is these young fans that will keep giving money to the club and support our team when the ageing fanbase pass away. By securing a younger fanbase now it ensures a fan base for the future.

Was it not one of Rochdales own players who last season observed that Rochdale have an ageing fanbase? Not going to benefit you in the long run is it. But you mock our young crowds all you like.

Perhaps not really relevant, but you only have to look at social media (primarily used by young people), and the difference in traffic the two clubs hashtags on Twitter or the amount of 'likes' on the Facebook pages of both clubs to see that Rochdales young audience is minute.

Did you make it past "Primery" school?

#honouredwithGCSEs

Edit: #honouredwithedits
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 14:36]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Joseph Dodoo on 14:44 - Nov 20 with 2735 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Some very valid points......Sadly!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Joseph Dodoo on 14:51 - Nov 20 with 2725 viewsD_Alien

Unfortunately, a pretty high percentage of your young fanbase are absolute morons, who won't be rubbing two GCSE's together. Take, for instance, the hundreds gathered near the Dale away end. I'd suggest a fair proportion of these won't be following the club once they've reached whatever level of maturity their IQs allow.

The only security these youngsters will be involved in will be High.

Joseph Dodoo on 15:00 - Nov 20 with 2699 viewsEst1885

Joseph Dodoo on 14:51 - Nov 20 by D_Alien

Unfortunately, a pretty high percentage of your young fanbase are absolute morons, who won't be rubbing two GCSE's together. Take, for instance, the hundreds gathered near the Dale away end. I'd suggest a fair proportion of these won't be following the club once they've reached whatever level of maturity their IQs allow.

The only security these youngsters will be involved in will be High.

Yes they are young, and their actions are questionable, but they have a clear passion for the club, and clearly have a level of maturity that has influenced their decision to support their local club over the local PL giants like most of their classmates or peers. I'd rather have them paying money to Bury FC and supporting the club rather than wearing Man U tops.

But you stick with your attitude, and you will see Dales attendances shrink even further as time progresses as loyal fans die and your failure to capture the imagination of the young within the borough of Rochdale means they will likely grow up to have no attachment to a football club. Nor will their children most likely.
Joseph Dodoo on 15:20 - Nov 20 with 2659 viewsdingdangblue

Cant keep a good chur down.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1447970400#

22.30 onwards.
He does talk a good game , I'll give him that , but when he's embellishing about averaging 5500-6000 crowds (real figure 4800) you do wonder what else is truth or not. Goldstein and Cundy are lapping it all up. A good listen either way.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 15:24]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joseph Dodoo on 16:13 - Nov 20 with 2567 viewsD_Alien

Joseph Dodoo on 15:00 - Nov 20 by Est1885

Yes they are young, and their actions are questionable, but they have a clear passion for the club, and clearly have a level of maturity that has influenced their decision to support their local club over the local PL giants like most of their classmates or peers. I'd rather have them paying money to Bury FC and supporting the club rather than wearing Man U tops.

But you stick with your attitude, and you will see Dales attendances shrink even further as time progresses as loyal fans die and your failure to capture the imagination of the young within the borough of Rochdale means they will likely grow up to have no attachment to a football club. Nor will their children most likely.

"But you stick with your attitude..."

Stick with my attitude?

I introduced my son to Dale when he'd shown a preference for Liverpool after Michael Owen scored that goal in France 98. Took him to Anfield a few times, but he soon got the Dale bug and he's been an avid fan ever since. I see plenty of other dads doing the same, week in week out at Dale, and we're pretty confident the Dale will still be going when their son's kids come along.

Can you be confident that kids being brought to watch Bury will have a club to take their children to? First things first. Anyone with even half a brain would be deeply worried about what's happening behind the scenes at Bury. But no, you just want to make a point about marketing. It's the lifeblood of many clubs, but it'll be the death of you, judging from the fantasy gigs dreamed up by the Bury marketing department.

What an utter shambles that was. Has everyone got their money back yet?

Don't even try to lecture us on marketing!!

[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 16:25]

Joseph Dodoo on 16:48 - Nov 20 with 2496 viewsmilly

Joseph Dodoo on 16:13 - Nov 20 by D_Alien

"But you stick with your attitude..."

Stick with my attitude?

I introduced my son to Dale when he'd shown a preference for Liverpool after Michael Owen scored that goal in France 98. Took him to Anfield a few times, but he soon got the Dale bug and he's been an avid fan ever since. I see plenty of other dads doing the same, week in week out at Dale, and we're pretty confident the Dale will still be going when their son's kids come along.

Can you be confident that kids being brought to watch Bury will have a club to take their children to? First things first. Anyone with even half a brain would be deeply worried about what's happening behind the scenes at Bury. But no, you just want to make a point about marketing. It's the lifeblood of many clubs, but it'll be the death of you, judging from the fantasy gigs dreamed up by the Bury marketing department.

What an utter shambles that was. Has everyone got their money back yet?

Don't even try to lecture us on marketing!!

[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 16:25]

Wont be a Bury at gigg lane from season 18/19 wink wink.Big money for my company.
Joseph Dodoo on 17:34 - Nov 20 with 2391 viewsinthenet

Gutted "we need a bloody striker" at least they are having a go
We only need a striker to see us moving up the league....arhhhh

Rastrickblue

Joseph Dodoo on 17:44 - Nov 20 with 2364 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 16:48 - Nov 20 by milly

Wont be a Bury at gigg lane from season 18/19 wink wink.Big money for my company.

So as you have put this into the public domain, shall we debate how organisations can hope to gain contracts if they're releasing information when it's not common knowledge?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joseph Dodoo on 17:48 - Nov 20 with 2354 viewsmilly

Feel free.The land was bought over 12 months ago so no secret there.Already heard back from main contractor and WILL be one of the sub-contractors.
Joseph Dodoo on 17:50 - Nov 20 with 2349 viewsdeezel

Ooh err, sorry for opening a Pandora's Box! My OP was for meant as info only

I know a few dAley fans and enjoy their company as with other lower league teams fans, I live on the Wirral so know a lot of Tranmere fans

I always respect folk who follow teams like ours rather than being a TV fan of Premier League teams

Good luck tomorrow

But not in t'cup obv
Joseph Dodoo on 18:43 - Nov 20 with 2268 views442Dale

Joseph Dodoo on 17:48 - Nov 20 by milly

Feel free.The land was bought over 12 months ago so no secret there.Already heard back from main contractor and WILL be one of the sub-contractors.

Who was the land bought by as it's no secret? Where is this land?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joseph Dodoo on 18:49 - Nov 20 with 2249 viewsTalkingSutty

Joseph Dodoo on 18:43 - Nov 20 by 442Dale

Pilsworth i think.Seems like our prediction of Gigg lane becoming a housing estate could be spot on.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:51]
Joseph Dodoo on 18:51 - Nov 20 with 2248 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Joseph Dodoo on 18:43 - Nov 20 by 442Dale

Pilsworth and Peel Holding allegedly.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Joseph Dodoo on 19:06 - Nov 20 with 2216 viewsmilly

From what ive heard,The stadium at gigg will be used for youth team games.
Probably the adjacent land will be sold. Quite a bit of land there really.
Probably will re scale the ground to about 3 or 4 rows of seats around the pitch (if they want it covered) or maybe just 1 or 2 rows if uncovered.Just by doing that it frees up extra land.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:20]
Joseph Dodoo on 19:21 - Nov 20 with 2175 viewsTVOS1907

Joseph Dodoo on 19:06 - Nov 20 by milly

From what ive heard,The stadium at gigg will be used for youth team games.
Probably the adjacent land will be sold. Quite a bit of land there really.
Probably will re scale the ground to about 3 or 4 rows of seats around the pitch (if they want it covered) or maybe just 1 or 2 rows if uncovered.Just by doing that it frees up extra land.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:20]

I suppose a bury fan would know most of this.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Joseph Dodoo on 19:24 - Nov 20 with 2164 viewsmilly

Joseph Dodoo on 19:21 - Nov 20 by TVOS1907

I suppose a bury fan would know most of this.

Or,maybe a builder who has seen plans?
Albeit first stage plans at this moment.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:26]
Joseph Dodoo on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 2144 viewsTalkingSutty

Joseph Dodoo on 19:24 - Nov 20 by milly

Or,maybe a builder who has seen plans?
Albeit first stage plans at this moment.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:26]

Insist on payment up front, you know the script.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024