Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Warnock 21:56 - Dec 3 with 6949 viewspaulparker

Had us organised, hard to beat , and makes good subs
Deserves a role at the club, i would have him run the youth team
If only we had him at the start of the season
For all the negative and stupid comments against him , the bloke has worked wonders for this club
Take a bow Neil and thank you for all your hard work

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Well done Warnock on 11:39 - Dec 4 with 803 viewsTheChef

Well done Warnock on 11:28 - Dec 4 by francisbowles

I agree with what you say but we did ride our luck a bit, whereas in other games we have been caught out when playing similarly, M'boro for example.

However, what I pointed out about the fakes chances were facts, surely you can't disagree with those!

I think PP needs to look at the highlights again.

http://www.skysports.com/football/reading-vs-qpr/video/339756

In some ways maybe it wasn't so different from the Brentford and Derby games - we managed to take a chance, while the oppo spurned theirs. That's football.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Well done Warnock on 11:40 - Dec 4 with 798 viewspaulparker

Well done Warnock on 11:28 - Dec 4 by francisbowles

I agree with what you say but we did ride our luck a bit, whereas in other games we have been caught out when playing similarly, M'boro for example.

However, what I pointed out about the fakes chances were facts, surely you can't disagree with those!

I Don't disagree that they didn't have chances , but they never worked Green once into a save and that's down to how we set out and performed, if your an away team and the home team don't create anything then you have done your job
if anything we created the best chance (ned's header)
what I liked about last night was how we controlled the midfield , we didn't panic and kept it simple by keeping the ball
its not pretty but if we keep nicking games by keeping it tight then we have a great chance of sneaking up on those teams above us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Well done Warnock on 11:40 - Dec 4 with 798 viewsNorthernr

Well done Warnock on 11:39 - Dec 4 by TheChef

I think PP needs to look at the highlights again.

http://www.skysports.com/football/reading-vs-qpr/video/339756

In some ways maybe it wasn't so different from the Brentford and Derby games - we managed to take a chance, while the oppo spurned theirs. That's football.

That's certainly Championship football. The Fulham game apart, and maybe Charlton, I think every game we've played so far could easily have had the opposite result to what it ended up with.
Well done Warnock on 11:49 - Dec 4 with 767 viewsBrixtonR

Well done Warnock on 07:34 - Dec 4 by daveB

In terms of style I'd still compare him to Redknapp, which i don't think is a bad thing. He's old school leaving the coaching to others and always wanting more signings but someone who knows how to organise a team to be hard to beat. I think in his two spells he did a better job than Redknapp but said a few weeks back they were similar in style and would stand by that

I was more talking about his general demeanour, professional, positive attitude and way he seem to enthuse the players rather than the negative, lazy self serving wrong un. I don't necessarily agree with you football wise either though sort of see where your coming from. Even coach wise Warnock bringing in Blackwell as a No. 2 -whatever we think of him as a manger - in terms of how motivated he looks and what hes achieved in the game he's streets ahead of Bondy bloody Bond.

Anyway soz for the the digression Well done Warnock.

Was the first Away WIN (forgot saw the 0-0 at Wigan PO 1st leg) I've seen since Yeovil away (and that was so dire it felt almost like a loss lol) either live or on TV and I've been to more away games since then than home so I was totally buzzing last night :-)
[Post edited 4 Dec 2015 12:45]
Well done Warnock on 11:56 - Dec 4 with 748 viewsfrancisbowles

Well done Warnock on 11:40 - Dec 4 by Northernr

That's certainly Championship football. The Fulham game apart, and maybe Charlton, I think every game we've played so far could easily have had the opposite result to what it ended up with.

Clive 'Loft or Words' just mentioned on the Vanessa Feltz show on BBC London. It was on the handover chat to Robert Elms, when they were talking about smart phones and IPads etc. He said to her "you should spend hours on Loft for Words"
Well done Warnock on 12:00 - Dec 4 with 734 viewsBushman

Well done Warnock on 11:56 - Dec 4 by francisbowles

Clive 'Loft or Words' just mentioned on the Vanessa Feltz show on BBC London. It was on the handover chat to Robert Elms, when they were talking about smart phones and IPads etc. He said to her "you should spend hours on Loft for Words"

Are you there Bob ?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Well done Warnock on 12:34 - Dec 4 with 707 viewsDando

Top class manager. Has presence, gains respect from the players and looks in control. Always shows passion, makes good subs, organises the team well and also gives players praise to help their motivation. This guy know hows to win games, and Im glad he is leaving on a high. Top manager!

Although there is a bit of uncertainty, I am very excited about JFH and think there are exciting times ahead. Maybe one day Ramsey will manager a lower league team, prove himself and work his way up like JFH has done. Ramsey simply shouldn't have been given the job in the first place, but JFH looks ready to go, cant wait!
Well done Warnock on 12:58 - Dec 4 with 673 viewsNorthernr

Well done Warnock on 11:56 - Dec 4 by francisbowles

Amazing, love Robert Elms.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Warnock on 13:19 - Dec 4 with 651 viewsR_from_afar

Well done Warnock on 22:30 - Dec 3 by Rangersw12

He has done a good job but he has also destablised the club and clearly still angling for LF job

Think it's the right time for him to go and we now will have a young up and coming manager that everyone was crying out for

Fans need to stay patient though and just take each game as it comes and stop with these stupid demands for promotion

We need to build the club as when the going gets tough I. E in the prem we have nothing to fall back on so could take a couple of years to sort but will be better in the long run

First thing is to get Hoilett , Fer and Sandro off the wage bill in January if we can would much rather see Luongo , Gladwin and Cery play than those 3

Pleeeeze explain zeese word "Patient." What it mean, huh?

And do it in the next 2 nanoseconds or you'll be sacked.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Well done Warnock on 13:42 - Dec 4 with 622 viewsNW5Hoop

Well done Warnock on 22:00 - Dec 3 by Northernr

He's certainly organised that defence brilliantly, and immediately.

To be fair, in the four games before he took over, Rangers had only conceded two, neither of which came in games we looked like shipping a hatful. So I'm not sure he deserves all the credit for that.
Well done Warnock on 13:52 - Dec 4 with 611 viewsNorthernr

Well done Warnock on 13:42 - Dec 4 by NW5Hoop

To be fair, in the four games before he took over, Rangers had only conceded two, neither of which came in games we looked like shipping a hatful. So I'm not sure he deserves all the credit for that.

But he'd been here advising for three of those I think.
Well done Warnock on 13:57 - Dec 4 with 600 viewsNW5Hoop

Well done Warnock on 13:52 - Dec 4 by Northernr

But he'd been here advising for three of those I think.

But as far as we know he was just coming into the dressing room and shouting at them - that's all he, the players or Ramsey have said about his role. He's never been a training ground manager, as everyone who's played for him cheerfully admits, so the defensive improvement had to be down to coaching, which he wasn't doing, and nor did he have his own choice of coach at the training ground to carry out his will.
Well done Warnock on 13:58 - Dec 4 with 596 viewsNW5Hoop

I'm not anti-Warnock, or pro-Ramsey. I'm just against the rewriting of history.
Well done Warnock on 14:46 - Dec 4 with 573 viewsbrad

Well done Warnock on 22:27 - Dec 3 by Stanisgod

Agreed. Wouldn't want Blackwell on his own but backing Neil, yes.
4 games with no goals conceded from open play.
Loved the fists up to the crowd at the end, you could tell he was loving it. Proper football man, dying breed and not for the best.
Thanks Neil.

well said!thanks!done great job,we might see him back soon enough!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024