Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance Tonight 12:14 - Dec 15 with 3246 viewsellersliehoop

It's a Tuesday night, 10 days before Xmas and on Sky...........

Max 12,000?
Attendance Tonight on 12:20 - Dec 15 with 3219 viewsJuzzie

ST'er will still be counted whether they attend or not so 12k will never happen unless the away teams brings a hundred or so and very few people buys a ticket.

I reckon Brighton will have the whole of the top tier but the bottom tier will be half full.

The official attendance will be circa 14/15k but will look less than that.
Attendance Tonight on 12:21 - Dec 15 with 3210 viewsLowerloftLad

14657 the last two home games have had pretty decent attendance too

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Attendance Tonight on 12:22 - Dec 15 with 3205 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Attendance Tonight on 12:26 - Dec 15 with 3188 viewsMick_S

Attendance Tonight on 12:20 - Dec 15 by Juzzie

ST'er will still be counted whether they attend or not so 12k will never happen unless the away teams brings a hundred or so and very few people buys a ticket.

I reckon Brighton will have the whole of the top tier but the bottom tier will be half full.

The official attendance will be circa 14/15k but will look less than that.

I believe Brighton have both tiers Juzzie (if that's what you meant).

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Attendance Tonight on 12:30 - Dec 15 with 3177 viewsellersliehoop

Attendance Tonight on 12:26 - Dec 15 by Mick_S

find that surprising

usually makes for a better atmosphere if the away end is full
Attendance Tonight on 12:39 - Dec 15 with 3147 viewsJuzzie

Attendance Tonight on 12:26 - Dec 15 by Mick_S

I meant the bottom tier would be QPR (Groupon, buy on the night etc).

If they do have both tiers then fair do's to them on a Tuesday night, just before Xmas and live on TV.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 12:44]
Attendance Tonight on 12:50 - Dec 15 with 3095 viewseccles

Attendance Tonight on 12:21 - Dec 15 by LowerloftLad

14657 the last two home games have had pretty decent attendance too

nah. you're miles out.
Attendance Tonight on 13:10 - Dec 15 with 3036 viewsJAPRANGERS

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance Tonight on 15:26 - Dec 15 with 2893 viewsthemodfather

why have we given brighton the whole end?
the club had a policy that qpr fans went into the lower school end to stop teams getting a huge lift from away fans...why change that?
3000 away fans lifting their team as we sit mute....seems odd...
some of the biggest teams in world football in the prem only got the top....
17001 tonight
Attendance Tonight on 15:36 - Dec 15 with 2874 viewsHantsR

Attendance Tonight on 12:50 - Dec 15 by eccles

nah. you're miles out.

Make that 14657 as I've got man-flu and I'm not driving all the way up the M3 in this rain when I can probably find a dodgy streamed broadcast on Cricfree.
Attendance Tonight on 15:48 - Dec 15 with 2845 viewsNorthernr

Attendance Tonight on 15:26 - Dec 15 by themodfather

the club had a policy that qpr fans went into the lower school end to stop teams getting a huge lift from away fans...why change that?
17001 tonight

This was raised at a consultation meeting a couple of months back. The club were keen to offer it to away fans when they wanted it (only a few teams at this level will want it - Leeds, Brighton, Ipswich, Fulham) and when it wasn't needed for QPR fans (so probably counts out Fulham).

The logic was, for FFP, we need every seat we can possibly sell sold. The first few home games this season had empty seats in a ground of 18,000. The demand simply isn't there for the lower school end to be QPR at the moment. If it is, it still will go to QPR, but when it's not and when the away team wants it it makes sense, in the FFP rules, for us to turn it over to them.

It got waved through without objection, which surprised me slightly as it does give away home advantage somewhat, but you can't argue with the logic.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Attendance Tonight on 16:48 - Dec 15 with 2781 viewsRangersw12

Attendance Tonight on 15:48 - Dec 15 by Northernr

This was raised at a consultation meeting a couple of months back. The club were keen to offer it to away fans when they wanted it (only a few teams at this level will want it - Leeds, Brighton, Ipswich, Fulham) and when it wasn't needed for QPR fans (so probably counts out Fulham).

The logic was, for FFP, we need every seat we can possibly sell sold. The first few home games this season had empty seats in a ground of 18,000. The demand simply isn't there for the lower school end to be QPR at the moment. If it is, it still will go to QPR, but when it's not and when the away team wants it it makes sense, in the FFP rules, for us to turn it over to them.

It got waved through without objection, which surprised me slightly as it does give away home advantage somewhat, but you can't argue with the logic.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Waved through without objection by who ?

I don't remember the fans being consulted about it
Attendance Tonight on 16:55 - Dec 15 with 2763 viewsRANGERS4EVER

17001 tonight

the atmosphere vs Leeds was the best it has been, due to two tier away fans. I like it. Gives it more of an atmosphere. If they sing why is it their fault? We should just sing louder. We still have a 12,000 advantage over them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Attendance Tonight on 17:37 - Dec 15 with 2710 viewsHantsR

Attendance Tonight on 16:55 - Dec 15 by RANGERS4EVER

the atmosphere vs Leeds was the best it has been, due to two tier away fans. I like it. Gives it more of an atmosphere. If they sing why is it their fault? We should just sing louder. We still have a 12,000 advantage over them

I didn't mind Leeds having two tiers, it meant they could throw things and spit on their own fans.
Attendance Tonight on 17:49 - Dec 15 with 2679 viewsNorthernr

Attendance Tonight on 16:48 - Dec 15 by Rangersw12

Waved through without objection by who ?

I don't remember the fans being consulted about it

Hoos has put together a panel of supporters. It's along the lines of one from SARS, paddocks, upper loft, lower loft, ellerslie. One member, on w12, one platinum, one box holder. One from the coaches, one from LSA and one from websites (which we run on a rotation).

I appreciate the old "they don't speak for me" thing. It is hard to consult 18,000 ppl, and totally impractical to do it on every issue, but it is more consultation than was ever done by beard. If you ever want me to raise anything let me know.

On this issue, mod father above objects, he's in the LSA and they do get a rep at the meeting. Like o say I was pretty surprised nobody objected but nobody did. Personally I don't like it, but we need to start taking FFP seriously if we're not going up - which we're not.
Attendance Tonight on 18:04 - Dec 15 with 2648 viewsjonno

17001 tonight

Money.
Attendance Tonight on 19:05 - Dec 15 with 2571 viewsRangersw12

Attendance Tonight on 17:49 - Dec 15 by Northernr

Hoos has put together a panel of supporters. It's along the lines of one from SARS, paddocks, upper loft, lower loft, ellerslie. One member, on w12, one platinum, one box holder. One from the coaches, one from LSA and one from websites (which we run on a rotation).

I appreciate the old "they don't speak for me" thing. It is hard to consult 18,000 ppl, and totally impractical to do it on every issue, but it is more consultation than was ever done by beard. If you ever want me to raise anything let me know.

On this issue, mod father above objects, he's in the LSA and they do get a rep at the meeting. Like o say I was pretty surprised nobody objected but nobody did. Personally I don't like it, but we need to start taking FFP seriously if we're not going up - which we're not.

If people didn't object on the panel then fair enough like you say they can't ask everyone

One thing I would like you to raise is a compensation scheme for fans than have bought train tickets and then the game gets moved

I was screwed over a few time last season and remember you getting screwed for the Boro game

I did raise it in the summer with the club and spoke to a fan rep but nothing came of it

I doubt it would cost a lot and would be great gesture by the club
Attendance Tonight on 19:44 - Dec 15 with 2523 viewsStanisgod

Usual mid week half empty lower loft 👿

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Attendance Tonight on 22:30 - Dec 15 with 2415 viewsloftboy

4 of us not there tonight, new Job and school night

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Attendance Tonight on 22:33 - Dec 15 with 2402 viewsLowerloftLad

15268 was the attendance being reported tonight

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Attendance Tonight on 23:00 - Dec 15 with 2323 viewsHOOPNO7

Having driven home to Ruislip from the West of Oxford in rain & traffic I decided not to go as I couldn't be arsed getting wet & cold in the West Paddock. Looks like I missed a great match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024