Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Worst 11 09:39 - Jan 9 with 6687 viewsDejR_vu

Following on from PunteR's best 11.

Not a dig at TF, more some of the managers he's employed. Based upon Value for Money:

Green

Bosingwa
Samba
Ferdinand (Rio)
Traore

Park
Barton
SWP
Sandro
Diakite

Johnson

Subs: Cesar / Ferdinand (Anton) / Kranjcar

Depressing. How much did that lot cost?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 10:32]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

TF Worst 11 on 13:36 - Jan 9 with 1839 viewsPommyhoop

TF Worst 11 on 13:33 - Jan 9 by SimonJames

I would like to nominate Ramsey as the worst manager at anticipating complete "Fernandes about faces" resulting in rug being pulled out from underfoot when not having built a promo winning team from the outset.

You know that cat on the Bond villains knee..

You know what I'm onnabout DD .Dont lie..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

TF Worst 11 (n/t) on 13:37 - Jan 9 with 1836 viewsDiscodroids

TF Worst 11 (n/t) on 13:27 - Jan 9 by Pommyhoop

oops Edit .,.
You accusing me of being in the left wing anti royalist anti British pro immigration conspiracy
anti cysticfibrosis group that SOMETIMES has a little disagreement with you??
Am I stalking you and playing old soul records.?

I'm not . honest..,
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 13:34]

I havent got a fukin clue what your on about pommy, lets leave it today mate, we go back a long way on here and i dont want to spoil it with an old compadre thats posted some brilliant jason king photos of me that had me roaring .

peace be upon you brother.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

TF Worst 11 on 13:42 - Jan 9 with 1826 viewsMatch82

TF Worst 11 on 12:55 - Jan 9 by isawqpratwcity

No, surname was Man...something. He was a one season loan (under Hughes, I'm pretty sure) and absolute dreck.

Maiga? Clive's favourite...
TF Worst 11 (n/t) on 13:44 - Jan 9 with 1822 viewsPommyhoop

TF Worst 11 (n/t) on 13:37 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

I havent got a fukin clue what your on about pommy, lets leave it today mate, we go back a long way on here and i dont want to spoil it with an old compadre thats posted some brilliant jason king photos of me that had me roaring .

peace be upon you brother.

Jason King is the Man bro..
But you've gone all Danny Davrot on our e asses..

TF Worst 11 on 13:45 - Jan 9 with 1819 viewsFredManRave

I know exactly what this thread needs. Something smooth and to cool for school;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

TF Worst 11 on 13:49 - Jan 9 with 1806 viewsDiscodroids

TF Worst 11 on 13:45 - Jan 9 by FredManRave

I know exactly what this thread needs. Something smooth and to cool for school;

just look at him... the face that opened a 1000 Midland Bank super saver accounts for the over 65's. What a lounge lizard.

Akos is a far greater beauty.now your talking.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

TF Worst 11 on 14:06 - Jan 9 with 1776 viewspaulparker

Ceaser
Boswanker
Park
Both Ferdinands
SWP
Granero
Mbia
Luke Young
Karl Henry
Yossi benyoun
Will Keane
Maiga
Jenas
Traore
Niko fcuking kranjker ( he gave up his World Cup place you know)
Samba
Hoilett
Johnson
Green
Barton
O'neil
Perch
Zarate
Diakiti
Sandro
All overpaid , all been sh1t, all been injured all been lazy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

TF Worst 11 on 14:06 - Jan 9 with 1776 viewsterryb

Traore at left back?

NO,NO, NO!

Not when I recall his run along the left wing at City & the perfect delivery to Mackie.

Besides, how could any side be considered without having the twins as full backs - Jose & BAE?

I would also sugest that our current Hungarian might be more worthy of a place than Sandro. However, if we consider transfer fees & wages you may be right!

I do think Johnson is a bit harsh. In the few games he managed to play, he did play quite well.
Login to get fewer ads

TF Worst 11 on 14:15 - Jan 9 with 1759 viewsisawqpratwcity

TF Worst 11 on 13:42 - Jan 9 by Match82

Maiga? Clive's favourite...

No, I'm certain it was three syllables, latin sounding.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

TF Worst 11 on 14:18 - Jan 9 with 1755 viewsPommyhoop

I said it from day one .Us buying Johnson coupled with us getting rid of Heiðar is the worst piece of business I have ever seen..

TF Worst 11 on 14:27 - Jan 9 with 1740 viewsJamie

TF Worst 11 on 12:15 - Jan 9 by thame_hoops

Will Keane? He took lots of stick from the paddock at the Preston game a couple months back.

In terms of VFM, you'd have to include Luke Young to the list
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 12:16]

Very harsh on Luke Young tbf. Hardly his fault that nobody at the club did even the slimmest bit of due diligence.
TF Worst 11 on 14:30 - Jan 9 with 1734 viewsisawqpratwcity

TF Worst 11 on 14:15 - Jan 9 by isawqpratwcity

No, I'm certain it was three syllables, latin sounding.

FEDERICO MACHEDA!!!!

He's got to be bad enough to get a place.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

TF Worst 11 on 15:37 - Jan 9 with 1691 viewsthame_hoops

TF Worst 11 on 14:27 - Jan 9 by Jamie

Very harsh on Luke Young tbf. Hardly his fault that nobody at the club did even the slimmest bit of due diligence.

My point wasn't about young not being good enough, the point was value for money and we didn't get it. He had a lengthy contract and didn't play so he must be up there is a worst VFM 11
TF Worst 11 on 15:55 - Jan 9 with 1669 viewsJamie

TF Worst 11 on 15:37 - Jan 9 by thame_hoops

My point wasn't about young not being good enough, the point was value for money and we didn't get it. He had a lengthy contract and didn't play so he must be up there is a worst VFM 11

He didn't play much because of his off the field issues.
TF Worst 11 on 16:14 - Jan 9 with 1649 viewsAgedR

TF Worst 11 on 10:04 - Jan 9 by Discodroids

Near perfection That side Dejr vu.

i'll have to have The Dandy beauty spotted ponce, beau brummel gone to seed whoopsie ,compact cased , 18 button fly pantaloon wearing , cumberband supporting ,Throw yer wig , opium drenched , zesty bergamo smelling lothario Niko Krancjar.

A man dedicated to liberating Spinsters post office accounts with his simpering all eggs in one basket smile and if he must, to secure their nest egg, perfunctory sex.

oh,and the Professor yaffle and oliver postgate bookend, Karl Henry. Should have been A competant middle distance club runner(county standard) for wolverhampton and bilston athletics club. Occasionally we'd see him on the bbc saturday afternoons running thru the forest of dean at international level.

A last minute replacement when the top runners are injured or running at meets in europe. Hed finish 3rd from last.Behind a runner from the isle of Man.

So intensely shit is he , that i would only use him as a tent peg to secure one of those 2 man argos tents you get for £28, to fix said tent next to the camps shithouse.

as far as value for money , Samba Diakite ihas provided less VFM than a 50 000 000 000 000 Eschweiler u. Stolberg 1923 German Deutsceh Mark . However this is negated by the cheeky old rouges smile and his andrex puppy dog eyes which would melt the heart of Ted Bundy and 99% of QPR support.

Ive not had my morning happy pills yet so i cant even begin to discuss the parasitic face hugger ,Traore.

he reminds me of one of those huge thoraxed wasps that incubate their larvae in spiders to hatch their young. a parasitic host thriving on our fiscal carcass. what a cnt.

the sort of gadge that would sell trident codes to North korean agents while feeding the ducks in hyde park for a few bob. Possibly with his cock hanging out on the offchance of a crafty tug in front of playing children.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 12:02]

Now I wasn't a Redknapp fan particularly, but, I have it on pretty good authority that Traore was consistently late at getting on the team coach. When he final dragged his sorry arse on he would walk past Harry, smile and give him a wink.

Not sure any manager can do much about a tosser like that.

Basically the man is a wasted wxnk.

Given this information I only hope the happy pills have now been imbibed, Disco old bean.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

TF Worst 11 on 16:32 - Jan 9 with 1491 viewsDiscodroids

TF Worst 11 on 16:14 - Jan 9 by AgedR

Now I wasn't a Redknapp fan particularly, but, I have it on pretty good authority that Traore was consistently late at getting on the team coach. When he final dragged his sorry arse on he would walk past Harry, smile and give him a wink.

Not sure any manager can do much about a tosser like that.

Basically the man is a wasted wxnk.

Given this information I only hope the happy pills have now been imbibed, Disco old bean.

thanks mate, im worse than a pre menstrual rose west before my pills in the morning!.

that tale of yours aged sums Traore up . Nothing we can do until his contacts up.

sickening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024