Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. 14:47 - Jan 12 with 15185 viewsHooped_Pullie

It's a long list…

Green
Angella
Hill
Traore
Yun
Konchesky
Henry
Diakite
Faurlin
Gobern
Sutherland
Mulraney
Hoilett

And, Of Course…
Austin.

How many of those would we want to keep ? Big rebuilding job and plenty of scope for the manager to make a fresh start there. Of course, barring transfers, we're still saddled with Fer, Caulker, Sandro and Phillips till June 2017…I sense some cut losses and payoffs in that motley group.
Interesting, though.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 11629 viewskingsburyR

Two phrases I hear every year.

1) We have a huge rebuilding job at the end of the season
&
2) Next season the money is huge in the prem.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:53 - Jan 12 with 11608 viewsHooped_Pullie

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:50 - Jan 12 by kingsburyR

&

True…

May not be hearing quite so much of the second one this year, though, as it'll have nothing to do with us.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:02 - Jan 12 with 11585 viewsDiscodroids

I pray we can hang on to Gobern. If not, a plastic dog turd could suffice .

Taking into account Austin is leaving I would keep Faurlin & Sutherland on the playing side and Clint into the Coaching arena.

as for the rest , I couldnt give a flying Mory Kante yeke yeke for any of them. Must be saving in the region of £65,ooo a week just for Traore and Diakite pissing off.

its like removing the Shit stains from under the rim of your armitage shanks, and being given the money for a 3 bed semi in liverpool every week for said household chore.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 15:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:16 - Jan 12 with 11520 viewsClive_Anderson

I'd give Faurlin an extension and think about Hill, although we'd probably keep playing him as a full back.

Is Yun's contract up already? Seems like he's just got here.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:18 - Jan 12 with 11505 viewsaston_hoop

I'd keep Yun and Faurlin. In the case of Sutherland and Mulraney I haven't seen enough of them. But given the way the club is run, I would expect them to leave without an opportunity. Austin we can assume is going. Hoilett will be an interesting one, he has actually be ok recently but I'm not sure that excuses him years of poor performances. I forgot Oscar Gobern existed and I'm happy to keep it that way. Hill to stay on as a coach. The rest can take their P45s and sign on.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 11458 viewsHooped_Pullie

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:16 - Jan 12 by Clive_Anderson

I'd give Faurlin an extension and think about Hill, although we'd probably keep playing him as a full back.

Is Yun's contract up already? Seems like he's just got here.

Yep, Yun is contracted to 30 June 2016 only, as things stand.

Most would like him to stay, I think, along with Faurlin. Disco has it right, keep Hill but on the coaching side, those legs can't go on forever.

The rest can go, but let's hope LF and whoever else responsible is eyeing up solid replacements : big names not required, just good Championship pros who are prepared to put in a shift week in and week out and will genuinely want to take the team (and by implication, themselves) forward. Find a dozen of those to replace this (mostly) shower of shite and who knows, we may be in business for 2016/17.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 11457 viewspaulparker

Yun will be off as he wont get a permit

Sutherland is he still alive ? would love to see him played behind a front 2
Mulraney same as , although I can see him off to Scotland ala Donaldson

Hill will probably get another , I still cannot believe we still play him at LB in the year 2016 ,
Keep Faurlin

the rest can do one , although I have this horrible feeling Konshesky, Green & Henry will get deals

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:36 - Jan 12 with 11442 viewsadhoc_qpr

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:33 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Hill will probably get another , I still cannot believe we still play him at LB in the year 2016 ,
Keep Faurlin

the rest can do one , although I have this horrible feeling Konshesky, Green & Henry will get deals

As others have said - Faurlin if he gets through the season with no serious injury set backs.

Hill offer him a coaching role.

Everyone else can go (although i like Yun it's clear he's never going to get a chance and might as well leave...)
Login to get fewer ads

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:50 - Jan 12 with 11401 viewsDiscodroids

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:33 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Keep Faurlin

PP, if Karl Henry stays one more year Im putting up a picture of Diane Abbot on my desk at work.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:54 - Jan 12 with 11383 viewsSimonJames

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:50 - Jan 12 by Discodroids

PP, if Karl Henry stays one more year Im putting up a picture of Diane Abbot on my desk at work.

And if Traore stays will you also kiss it each day?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 17:40]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:57 - Jan 12 with 11368 viewsDiscodroids

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:54 - Jan 12 by SimonJames

And if Traore stays will you also kiss it each day?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 17:40]

I promise Si, i'll even follow her on twitter if Karl Henry stays.

surely not...

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:57 - Jan 12 with 11371 viewspaulparker

Just for you Disco !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:00 - Jan 12 with 11347 viewsDiscodroids

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:57 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Just for you Disco !!

Thanks PP.
As Robert Palmer once said ..She makes my day..

Sorry for off topic everyone, as you were.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 16:02]

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:04 - Jan 12 with 11336 viewsWilloW4

My mate works at the multiplex cinema in Bayswater.. He's a Rangers fan and saw your friend and mine Traore in the foyer on Sunday night.my mate went up to him and said he had to get to the back of the queue as he was pushing in..and you better believe it, Traore said "do you know who I am?"...my mate explained that he's a QPR fan and had know idea who he was... Traore got mouthy and left..my mate reckons EVERYTHING about Traore stinks.. Just more ammunition to dislike the bloke.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:13 - Jan 12 with 11291 viewsDiscodroids

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:04 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

My mate works at the multiplex cinema in Bayswater.. He's a Rangers fan and saw your friend and mine Traore in the foyer on Sunday night.my mate went up to him and said he had to get to the back of the queue as he was pushing in..and you better believe it, Traore said "do you know who I am?"...my mate explained that he's a QPR fan and had know idea who he was... Traore got mouthy and left..my mate reckons EVERYTHING about Traore stinks.. Just more ammunition to dislike the bloke.

bloody 'ell.....

I remember Northern putting into words , in a sane manner that i could not , his feelings regarding Traore and the modern day footballer.

Cant remember who it was but someone else on here put something up about traore being constanttly late for training, might have been my old mate Aged r i think.

What can you do ?, were stuck with Him until his contract is up. But everyday that he is here, is more Painful to me than being strapped into a clockwork orange eye clamp, and watching 'Love actually' in perpetuity, with a growing bamboo shoot up my arse.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 16:14]

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:43 - Jan 12 with 11220 viewsDoughnut

Was wondering where Traore was in that list. How much longer do we have to endure him does anyone know?
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:46 - Jan 12 with 11206 viewsLowerloftLad

Faurlin

With all them players leaving and if we sell caulker,Phillips, and fer and with villa,Sunderland,Newcastle dropping the media on are wage bill should Surley die down

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:50 - Jan 12 with 11195 viewsFredManRave

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:43 - Jan 12 by Doughnut

Was wondering where Traore was in that list. How much longer do we have to endure him does anyone know?

I thought he was in the final year of his contract. He signed a two year extension in July 2014 so he'll be out of contract at the end of the season, meaning his last contribution for us will have been the Christmas video.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 16:52]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:59 - Jan 12 with 11157 viewsDoughnut

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:50 - Jan 12 by FredManRave

I thought he was in the final year of his contract. He signed a two year extension in July 2014 so he'll be out of contract at the end of the season, meaning his last contribution for us will have been the Christmas video.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 16:52]

Small mercies at least. Feels like he's been around for ever.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 17:06 - Jan 12 with 11127 viewssimmo

Be surprised if Faurlin doesn't have a clause that will trigger an extra year after X amount of games, even so if he lasts the season, I'm sure we'll retain him. You'd also keep Hill for a year if he thinks he's got it in him, but more likely get him on the coaching side.

I'd personally retain Yun, but there's no point if we're not playing/rating him. Similar with Sutherland and Mulraney.

Henry can leave with a handshake, same with Austin. Everyone else can fck right off with a boot up their arse.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 17:16 - Jan 12 with 11097 viewsspencer

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:50 - Jan 12 by kingsburyR

&

PMSL...indeed...we have been rebuilding ever since Warnock first took us up.Hate to think how much money has been wasted to get us to where we are at the moment. Still its an eight year plan ...right ?
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 17:29 - Jan 12 with 11053 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:04 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

If you're not making the QPR starting XI and feel the need to ask, 'do you know who I am?' then you really are a schlong of quite monumental proportions.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 17:48 - Jan 12 with 11011 viewsbaz_qpr

Faurlin - but there in lies the problem, a hell of a lot of players to replace and only this and the summer transfer window before we get put in embargo for god knows how long as we can barely sustain a league 1 wage bill on our income
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 17:54 - Jan 12 with 10998 viewsJamie

Faurlin deserves a years extension and Hill should be offered a coaching role. Other than that, farewell.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 10975 viewsPommyhoop

Sexiest one I could find DD.

She positively oozes it eh?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024