Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just out of interest 22:15 - Jan 24 with 3480 viewsbosh67

Does anyone think that JFH could turn around Ravel Morrison? Only 23 in two weeks time. Seemed settled here last time. QPR needs one maverick and we need a young playmaker with that kind of skill. I have a feeling he could settle here again and i think JFH could be a manager to finally get him enjoying his football. Anyone who can get that out of the kid perhaps has one of the best talents in the UK for the last 10 years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just out of interest on 14:46 - Jan 25 with 1214 viewsdaveB

Just out of interest on 14:42 - Jan 25 by themodfather

what does les and ramsey think THEY RUN THE CLUB not the puppet

Of course they do and they run it from an evil lair underneath the stadium
Just out of interest on 14:58 - Jan 25 with 1196 viewswombat

Just out of interest on 10:21 - Jan 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ok here's one.

If you HAD to sign one of them on a ten year contract which states they would always start every game, would you choose Taarabt or Morrison?

easiest question ever

Adel every day of the week , morrison isnt fit to lick his boots in terms of football ability , didnt actually think morrison was that great to be honest , to light weight , went missing towards the end of the season as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Just out of interest on 15:39 - Jan 25 with 1168 viewsisawqpratwcity

Just out of interest on 14:46 - Jan 25 by daveB

And the anagram of 'evil lair' is EVIL LIAR.

Coincidence?

Or not!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 15:39]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Just out of interest on 20:06 - Jan 25 with 1099 viewsQPRDave

JFH...No......Neil Warnock ...Yes
Don't think we'll get to find out though
Just out of interest on 20:09 - Jan 25 with 1091 viewsNorthernr

No. Nobody can. Eventually the football world will realise. Several more people will probably give him lots of money while he continues to behave like an absolute scumbag in the meantime though.
Just out of interest on 20:12 - Jan 25 with 1084 viewsrsonist

No idea if JFH could do it. Probably shouldn't bother. Some terrible part of me would still like to see him try. If you don't think Ravel's a player you must be blind as a bat though. Silkiest, most natural English mover since Hoddle.
Just out of interest on 20:51 - Jan 25 with 1053 viewsNorthernr

Just out of interest on 20:12 - Jan 25 by rsonist

No idea if JFH could do it. Probably shouldn't bother. Some terrible part of me would still like to see him try. If you don't think Ravel's a player you must be blind as a bat though. Silkiest, most natural English mover since Hoddle.

And yet can't get a game anywhere, because he's also a cnt.
Just out of interest on 21:06 - Jan 25 with 1022 viewsWatford_Ranger

The next Leon Jeanne
Login to get fewer ads

Just out of interest on 01:24 - Jan 26 with 946 views1BobbyHazell

Just out of interest on 14:46 - Jan 25 by daveB

They've tried to keep it a secret Dave, but someone managed to smuggle out this picture of the entrance to it.

Just out of interest on 01:42 - Jan 26 with 942 viewsWilloW4

Just out of interest on 01:24 - Jan 26 by 1BobbyHazell

They've tried to keep it a secret Dave, but someone managed to smuggle out this picture of the entrance to it.

My black mate Bobby will get the hump with that... His surnames White.!!!!
Just out of interest on 16:19 - Jan 26 with 875 viewsbosh67

And as if by magic...

http://the72.co.uk/46203/morrison-linked-hoops-return/?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just out of interest on 16:36 - Jan 26 with 863 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Personally, I am sick and tired of blokes whose promise and ability isn't in question, as much as their attitude and what they deliver is.

I accept that the overwhelming majority of sublime footballing talents always carry some baggage, but we've seen far too many oafs rock up here, do a few tricks and then end up wasting their talent, our time and our money.

Right now, QPR need 11 blokes on the pitch prepared to put individual and collective shifts in as a basic requirement. After that, well we can look to see if we can get a maverick in.

Yes we do like some players but someone like Bowles might have had the tricks, but he also put a shift in. Blokes like Zidane, Maradona and even Gazza, all worked hard. Messi might be the best player of his generation, but we underestimate his work rate.

Ravel has baggage off the park and has been drummed out of United, Wham! and if memory serves, Cardiff didn't waste too much time with him either. When he was with us, someone who I sit near heard a rumour of some alleged shenanigans. We've clearly been after him for sometime now and I hope we know what we're doing and potentially, letting ourselves in for.

Just as he really can't afford another stain on his CV, neither can we afford another waster drawing fees from our coffers. While I would be sailing past this option, if he did get his head straight and sorted himself out, then as he showed at times with us, he's got talent. No doubt about that, but then we've been saying that a lot recently and not seen too much in terms of end product.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024