Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Misjudged Fans 09:47 - Jan 25 with 5292 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Misjudged Fans on 10:03 - Jan 25 with 3704 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Misjudged Fans on 10:09 - Jan 25 with 3683 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Chelscum fans have not changed in my lifetime
Misjudged Fans on 11:03 - Jan 25 with 3601 viewsRickyDicky

They must feel very proud and brave......

Where did this happen ?

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Misjudged Fans on 11:03 - Jan 25 with 3598 viewsNorthernr

This has gone viral last couple of days but looks like a game away in Europe, and somewhere hot. So when was it?
Misjudged Fans on 11:05 - Jan 25 with 3585 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Misjudged Fans on 11:03 - Jan 25 by Northernr

This has gone viral last couple of days but looks like a game away in Europe, and somewhere hot. So when was it?

2012 Champions League Winning Season at Munich.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/video-of-hooligan-chelsea-fans-in-munich-2012-

Vomited a bit as I typed that.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 11:17]
Misjudged Fans on 11:06 - Jan 25 with 3577 viewsbob566

Misjudged Fans on 11:03 - Jan 25 by Northernr

didn't they play macabi tel aviv this year
Misjudged Fans on 11:32 - Jan 25 with 3465 viewsBluce_Ree

Worst c*nts.

There is nothing about that footage that wouldn't be improved by fire.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Misjudged Fans on 11:40 - Jan 25 with 3420 viewsDiscodroids

That really made me grimace in disgust . Shameful.

You could tell that coward who threw that so called punch was just acting up for his tribe . shat himself.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Misjudged Fans on 11:47 - Jan 25 with 3386 viewspaulparker

one of the worst punches ive seen since Audley Harrison was in his pomp
fair play to the bar owner who wasn't going to be intimidated would have loved it even more if he would have put matey on his arse
its no more than bullying , that lot would have shat themselves if a millwall was around,
infact ive seen more menacing mobs coming out of my daughters school gates
what a bunch of plums

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Misjudged Fans on 12:04 - Jan 25 with 3324 viewsbillericaydicky

Misjudged Fans on 11:47 - Jan 25 by paulparker

fair play to the bar owner who wasn't going to be intimidated would have loved it even more if he would have put matey on his arse
its no more than bullying , that lot would have shat themselves if a millwall was around,
what a bunch of plums

The bar owner has bigger balls than that lot put together. Fair play to him.
Misjudged Fans on 12:17 - Jan 25 with 3266 viewsGetMeRangers

Will the club do anything about this?

Of course not
Misjudged Fans on 12:24 - Jan 25 with 3226 viewsRs_Holy

Misjudged Fans on 12:17 - Jan 25 by GetMeRangers

Will the club do anything about this?

Of course not

the idiot who threw the "punches" could easily be identified... You can almost make out the 3 tattoos on his chest.

The video only goes to re-enforce what we already know about that club and there fans... they really are scum!
Misjudged Fans on 12:31 - Jan 25 with 3196 viewsisawqpratwcity

Misjudged Fans on 11:47 - Jan 25 by paulparker

what a bunch of plums

Audley Harrison? Audrey Hepburn punched better than that!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Misjudged Fans on 12:48 - Jan 25 with 3132 viewsHayesender

Fair play to the bar owner for restraining himself.

Ps, my missus hits harder than that cnt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Misjudged Fans on 12:55 - Jan 25 with 3098 viewsaston_hoop

Adults. wow.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Misjudged Fans on 12:55 - Jan 25 with 3096 viewsJigsore

'just a few bad apples' - bugger that those c*nts are a rotting orchard

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Misjudged Fans on 13:42 - Jan 25 with 2952 viewsDeepcutHoop

Scumbags, not surprising though.

We still have an element in our own number that revel in a bit of hooliganism though, it's a stench around football that won't be going away soon.
Misjudged Fans on 14:34 - Jan 25 with 2822 viewsLblock

Well these inbred thickos certainly aren't going to get a seasonal job in the Garden Furniture section of B&Q this year are they.

Now we all hate Chelscum but it sickens me to my stomach that these pond life swines have been able to watch football on the Continent with their "club". Unfortunately QPR's excursions into such lands were a bit before my time and it's the only real ambition I have left in football..... sitting in a European square, pre-match, warm, buzzy atmosphere and having a brilliant craic with my mates. I know it's 99% certain not to happen but I feel sure if it did we wouldn't be forming a funeral pyre of bistro chairs and digging a barman whilst 78 to 1.

Wasters and VVankers the lot of 'em.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Misjudged Fans on 14:47 - Jan 25 with 2800 viewsKonk

“This geezer from the bar’s come out, right, we’ve knocked over some of his lightweight terrace furniture, we’re singing “We do what we want”, some of the boys have got their tops off and we’re basically taking the absolute pis s out of this mug; it’s fu cking carnage. Anyway, this geezer from the bar comes out, one of our top boys throws a bit of beer on him when he’s looking the other way, it’s all going off big time, he wanders round a bit more trying to tidy up, it’s proper, he’s called it on at this point, he’s well up for it — so I wait until he’s gone past me and bang! I give him a proper shove — nearly knock the geezer over. Anyhow, he fronts me up, I ain’t having none of it though, so I throw a great fu cking punch at this cu nt, the geezer’s nearly gone down on his ars e, but somehow he stays upright. Everyone’s going mad at this point, “Chelsea aggro! Chelsea aggro!”...the old adrenaline’s going, I’m getting ready to give the geezer another shove, but then I remember I’m a pitiful, bullying div who doesn’t fancy his chances when there’s a chance I might actually get clumped and so I decide to give it a swerve.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Misjudged Fans on 14:53 - Jan 25 with 2768 viewsBoston

Misjudged Fans on 10:03 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

I find this YouTube clip far more interesting than the first one.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Misjudged Fans on 14:56 - Jan 25 with 2761 viewsTacticalR

Misjudged Fans on 14:47 - Jan 25 by Konk

“This geezer from the bar’s come out, right, we’ve knocked over some of his lightweight terrace furniture, we’re singing “We do what we want”, some of the boys have got their tops off and we’re basically taking the absolute pis s out of this mug; it’s fu cking carnage. Anyway, this geezer from the bar comes out, one of our top boys throws a bit of beer on him when he’s looking the other way, it’s all going off big time, he wanders round a bit more trying to tidy up, it’s proper, he’s called it on at this point, he’s well up for it — so I wait until he’s gone past me and bang! I give him a proper shove — nearly knock the geezer over. Anyhow, he fronts me up, I ain’t having none of it though, so I throw a great fu cking punch at this cu nt, the geezer’s nearly gone down on his ars e, but somehow he stays upright. Everyone’s going mad at this point, “Chelsea aggro! Chelsea aggro!”...the old adrenaline’s going, I’m getting ready to give the geezer another shove, but then I remember I’m a pitiful, bullying div who doesn’t fancy his chances when there’s a chance I might actually get clumped and so I decide to give it a swerve.

That reminds me, did you ever find a publisher for your hooligan memoir Konk?

Air hostess clique

Misjudged Fans on 15:23 - Jan 25 with 2712 viewsKonk

Misjudged Fans on 14:56 - Jan 25 by TacticalR

That reminds me, did you ever find a publisher for your hooligan memoir Konk?

It’s currently with the publishers. The highlight is the time I talk about going up to Ayresome for a League cup game in ’84. We only took a small firm up there — me, Wandsworth Dave, Tooting Dave, Keith the Sheath and Robbie Mac - we had to fight our way back to the station with hand-to-hand combat all the way. Fighting on the train on the way back to Darlo, fighting on the platform whilst we waited six hours for the first London train in the morning. Kept at it all the way down to King’s Cross, on the tube, on the walk home from the tube, in the paper shop and finally in my Mum’s front room before my Dad came in, did his nut at the state of the place and Boro jumped through the Bay window to get away from him. Fair play, they never run us, but they were game as fu ck. Kids today wouldn’t believe how dangerous leaving your house was in the 80’s, but fair play cos no-one ever inconvenienced anyone who wasn’t a like-minded, up for it chap with a passion for football violence. In many ways, I miss those days, but then I went raving, done a load of pills and shacked-up with the top geezer from the Brentford Busy Bees. We’ve now got four cats and a shop in Chiswick selling Designer Homeware…but I do miss the adrenaline rush.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 15:27]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Misjudged Fans on 15:31 - Jan 25 with 2676 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Misjudged Fans on 15:23 - Jan 25 by Konk

It’s currently with the publishers. The highlight is the time I talk about going up to Ayresome for a League cup game in ’84. We only took a small firm up there — me, Wandsworth Dave, Tooting Dave, Keith the Sheath and Robbie Mac - we had to fight our way back to the station with hand-to-hand combat all the way. Fighting on the train on the way back to Darlo, fighting on the platform whilst we waited six hours for the first London train in the morning. Kept at it all the way down to King’s Cross, on the tube, on the walk home from the tube, in the paper shop and finally in my Mum’s front room before my Dad came in, did his nut at the state of the place and Boro jumped through the Bay window to get away from him. Fair play, they never run us, but they were game as fu ck. Kids today wouldn’t believe how dangerous leaving your house was in the 80’s, but fair play cos no-one ever inconvenienced anyone who wasn’t a like-minded, up for it chap with a passion for football violence. In many ways, I miss those days, but then I went raving, done a load of pills and shacked-up with the top geezer from the Brentford Busy Bees. We’ve now got four cats and a shop in Chiswick selling Designer Homeware…but I do miss the adrenaline rush.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 15:27]

....... ' and there was Waitrose red pepper houmous everywhere'......
Misjudged Fans on 15:38 - Jan 25 with 2644 viewssimmo

It's tragic to think that a lot of these cnts have children.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Misjudged Fans on 15:41 - Jan 25 with 2634 viewsJeff

Misjudged Fans on 15:38 - Jan 25 by simmo

It's tragic to think that a lot of these cnts have children.

even more tragically, a lot of them were probably there with their children!

Can we not knock it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024