Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uninspiring R's 23:47 - Jan 26 with 11445 viewsThe_Mole

It goes to show how uninspired I am by everything QPR at the moment that I only found out two minutes ago via Sky Sports news that we played tonight!!

I knew we were due to play Forest soon but didn't know the exact date - shame as it looked another cracker 😆

Thank small mercies for the FA cup this weekend!
Uninspiring R's on 23:59 - Jan 26 with 9531 viewsTacticalR

I am uninspired by those who boast about how much they don't care.

Air hostess clique

Uninspiring R's on 00:02 - Jan 27 with 9521 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Uninspiring R's on 23:59 - Jan 26 by TacticalR

Agreed and even starting a thread to do it!
Uninspiring R's on 00:20 - Jan 27 with 9488 viewsconnell10

Well three posters on here who actually went to the match were impressed by rangers tonight, but i dont suppose your interested in that are you mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Uninspiring R's on 04:59 - Jan 27 with 9394 viewsnix

Uninspiring R's on 23:59 - Jan 26 by TacticalR

Yes it's getting really boring reading these posts. For the OP To post this after a creditable away draw against Forest seems pretty miserable.
Uninspiring R's on 07:18 - Jan 27 with 9274 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Uninspiring R's on 04:59 - Jan 27 by nix

Yes it's getting really boring reading these posts. For the OP To post this after a creditable away draw against Forest seems pretty miserable.

Agreed.
I know it is difficult to measure how good a supporter a person is as it is pretty subjective but knowing when a match is being played has to be a factor I would have thought.
Uninspiring R's on 07:23 - Jan 27 with 9256 viewsSuffolkHoop

You clearly weren't at the City Ground because QPR are starting to look like a good side in the making. Mid table this year is no bad thing, then come back in August and storm the place.
Uninspiring R's on 07:30 - Jan 27 with 9234 viewsDorse

Uninspiring R's on 04:59 - Jan 27 by nix

To be fair, he is pretty miserable.

Now, HERE's an uninspiring Rs

[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 7:46]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Uninspiring R's on 07:51 - Jan 27 with 9184 viewsJonDoeman

Back in your hole Mole !

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Uninspiring R's on 08:06 - Jan 27 with 9133 viewsVish

I am actually turning the other way and getting positive.

I think the fact we acted so quickly to get Washington in, actually meant we had a plan lined up for Austin's inevitable departure.

Along with recent comments from JFH regarding what he wants from the team and players like Hoilett playing well and seemingly making an effort, I slowly feel like I can relate to the club again.

This is all topped off by Smithies replacing Green which is the best thing that could have happened to us. We suddenly have a good keeper and one that wants to play and prove himself - and making some great saves already, he's not just there to pick up a pay cheque.

Credit to Les, Lee and JFH for doing some rebuilding of the team which is now visible to us. Yes the season may end up with lots of draws and mid-table obscurity - but that will do me fine as perhaps the club have finally learnt some lessons.
Uninspiring R's on 10:09 - Jan 27 with 8988 viewsThe_Mole

Wake me up from my hole when we start winning again or at least look like playing some nice football again!
Uninspiring R's on 10:20 - Jan 27 with 8963 viewsisawqpratwcity

Uninspiring R's on 10:09 - Jan 27 by The_Mole

Wake me up from my hole when we start winning again or at least look like playing some nice football again!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Uninspiring R's on 10:34 - Jan 27 with 8931 viewsDANRANGER

Glory hunting QPR fan, now I've seen everything!
Uninspiring R's on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 8891 viewsjohnhoop

Uninspiring R's on 10:34 - Jan 27 by DANRANGER

Glory hunting QPR fan, now I've seen everything!

So are you seriously telling me that you regard it as "Glory Hunting" because he'd like to see the first home win that we've had since November and a bit of half-decent football at Loftus Road for a change?
Uninspiring R's on 11:02 - Jan 27 with 8846 viewsTacticalR

Uninspiring R's on 10:46 - Jan 27 by johnhoop

So are you seriously telling me that you regard it as "Glory Hunting" because he'd like to see the first home win that we've had since November and a bit of half-decent football at Loftus Road for a change?

The problem with wins is that they get you promoted.

Air hostess clique

Uninspiring R's on 11:21 - Jan 27 with 8805 viewsGetMeRangers

He said win not entertaining football. Great game last night and glad I went. Helped, of course, by catching up with others who went. I know after Christmas I gave it two games, the Hull and Forest in the Cup to revive my interest. Neither were particularly entertaining. But things are changing. I am happy this season to be mid table if it means we build for a push next year. Last night was one of the better games this season, though a frustrating second half after an end to end first half. Miles better than any of the games NW oversaw
Uninspiring R's on 11:22 - Jan 27 with 8801 viewsNorthernr

Played pretty well last night, don't let that get in the way though.
Uninspiring R's on 11:41 - Jan 27 with 8755 viewsJAPRANGERS

Uninspiring R's on 07:30 - Jan 27 by Dorse

To be fair, he is pretty miserable.

Now, HERE's an uninspiring Rs

[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 7:46]

So that's Holloway??
Uninspiring R's on 11:48 - Jan 27 with 8743 viewsolderR

Uninspiring R's on 11:21 - Jan 27 by GetMeRangers

He said win not entertaining football. Great game last night and glad I went. Helped, of course, by catching up with others who went. I know after Christmas I gave it two games, the Hull and Forest in the Cup to revive my interest. Neither were particularly entertaining. But things are changing. I am happy this season to be mid table if it means we build for a push next year. Last night was one of the better games this season, though a frustrating second half after an end to end first half. Miles better than any of the games NW oversaw

NO, just ask around, NW is our saviour.

Or is it Bristol City, or Glasgow Rangers.
Uninspiring R's on 12:15 - Jan 27 with 8695 viewsDANRANGER

You want guaranteed wins then you support the wrong club. Listen we all want to see our team win, no better feeling but you have to understand that the club has been in turmoil and it's not down to JFH so give him a chance to put things right and then pass judgment. The confidence of the players has been shot and in order to make a sustained effort at premier league football then we need a base to start from. All good teams are built from the back so you have to see encouragent from that and then you start to progress and players grow in confidence.

Forget this season, we will get enough points to finish around 10th and the aspects we should be looking at is team structure and organisation and then JFH will really know what requires improvement. As long as he is left to do it then I believe he has what it takes and it may not be 3-0 wins every home game so give it a chance.

I'm pleased with the positive comments from those that went.
Uninspiring R's on 12:23 - Jan 27 with 8667 viewslave16

Uninspiring R's on 12:15 - Jan 27 by DANRANGER

You want guaranteed wins then you support the wrong club. Listen we all want to see our team win, no better feeling but you have to understand that the club has been in turmoil and it's not down to JFH so give him a chance to put things right and then pass judgment. The confidence of the players has been shot and in order to make a sustained effort at premier league football then we need a base to start from. All good teams are built from the back so you have to see encouragent from that and then you start to progress and players grow in confidence.

Forget this season, we will get enough points to finish around 10th and the aspects we should be looking at is team structure and organisation and then JFH will really know what requires improvement. As long as he is left to do it then I believe he has what it takes and it may not be 3-0 wins every home game so give it a chance.

I'm pleased with the positive comments from those that went.

given the play offs look past us what is going to happen in the summer?

we will probably sell phillips, fer and caulker
possibly sell hoilett

our line should be something like
smithies
? Onauha Hall ?
? Lunogo ? Chery
Poulter Washington

how positive are we that we can mount a challenge next year given we will have less money from the parachute payments

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Uninspiring R's on 12:23 - Jan 27 with 8666 viewsDeepcutHoop

Boy did you ever pick the wrong team to support.....
Uninspiring R's on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 8626 viewsngbqpr

Uninspiring R's on 12:23 - Jan 27 by lave16

possibly sell hoilett

smithies
? Onauha Hall ?
? Lunogo ? Chery
Poulter Washington

how positive are we that we can mount a challenge next year given we will have less money from the parachute payments

Looking at it from more of a squad point of view, I'd guess you'd add the following who I think will still be under contract but unlikely to move on:

Ingram, Perch, Robinson

I'd hope Faurlin gets an extension.

Who knows what will become of the likes of Henry, Sandro, Gladwin and more...or what youngsters may get a chance...but still looks like it could be another busy summer with several squad places to be filled

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Uninspiring R's on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 8495 viewsThe_Mole

Uninspiring R's on 11:22 - Jan 27 by Northernr

Played pretty well last night, don't let that get in the way though.

Brilliant! Hold on while I reach for some party poppers!
Uninspiring R's on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 8481 views1BobbyHazell

Uninspiring R's on 14:33 - Jan 27 by The_Mole

Brilliant! Hold on while I reach for some party poppers!

Here, borrow mine.

Uninspiring R's on 14:57 - Jan 27 with 8443 viewsPinnerPaul

Uninspiring R's on 12:23 - Jan 27 by lave16

possibly sell hoilett

smithies
? Onauha Hall ?
? Lunogo ? Chery
Poulter Washington

I thought parachute payments were equally spread , at least over 1st two years?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024