Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery 10:51 - Jan 28 with 12591 viewsMarc

Apparently being linked with a move to Maccabi Tel Aviv

How would we feel about this one, if it were to go through?
Chery on 00:44 - Jan 29 with 1801 viewsWilloW4

Chery on 16:07 - Jan 28 by Antti_Heinola

Who said I was referring to LBlock?
What gave that away?
The thread is a bit meltdowny.
And I never said anyone couldn't say how he or she feels about anything Paul. I just said it was funny. I assume, by your own standards, I'm entitled to say how I feel about a thread?

Christ, I wonder how you enjoyed Minder sometimes - at least 80% of it must've gone above your head.

Meltdown.. My arse.. A few posters disagree with you and your not a happy bunny.. Boring.. As for 80% of minder going over his head.. That's just patronising cobbles.
Chery on 02:19 - Jan 29 with 1767 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Chery on 23:29 - Jan 28 by Northernr

Not sure this one's dead. If they can't shift Fer/Sandro/Green/Phillips combination they need to shift somebody and if somebody is going to pay money for Chery and take his salary we'll have to do it.

Unfortunate but true.
We still have around 35 players which is a crazy sized squad to have for a Championship team.
We need to cut it back to around 22 fit, committed and skilled players and reduce the wages asap.
The big earners (on the pitch) are probably
Green (get rid)
Ned (keep)
Traore (get rid)
Phillips (keep)
Fer (get rid)
Sandro (get rid)
Hoilett (unsure - probably keep)
Diakite (unsure - probably get rid)
Caulker (on loan - get rid)

Others to move on include
Toszer

Some of these players will be leaving in the summer - but we should everything we can to move them on in this transfer window as we still have a bloated squad and wages are far too high.

Off the field I expect the big earners to be
Lee Hoos
Les Ferdinand
Chris Ramsey

We should also review off the field to make sure all roles are essential with clear accountability. Also need to ensure there is no duplication of roles/accountabilities.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 2:19]
Chery on 09:03 - Jan 29 with 1642 viewspaulparker

Chery on 16:07 - Jan 28 by Antti_Heinola

Who said I was referring to LBlock?
What gave that away?
The thread is a bit meltdowny.
And I never said anyone couldn't say how he or she feels about anything Paul. I just said it was funny. I assume, by your own standards, I'm entitled to say how I feel about a thread?

Christ, I wonder how you enjoyed Minder sometimes - at least 80% of it must've gone above your head.

its funny how after Lblocks post you come on here droning on about "meltdowns"
if not Lblock who was it intended at then ?
I don't know Lblock from adam but I get the impression his posts are like how he would talk to you or I in the pub after a game , the bloke is a long standing fan and has a right to be cynical about how the club is run just like you have the right to be all things positive
everyone is entitled to an opinion on here we are all QPR & Football fans and we all disagree on a lot of points , it would nice if people didn't come out with the same old same old
Meltdown, gloryhunters, Chelsea fans , racists, tory voters, blah , blah blah
it getting boring

as for Minder it was the greatest show going and the only thing that went over my head was the Ray Daley years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chery on 09:42 - Jan 29 with 1600 viewsTheBlob

Chery on 09:03 - Jan 29 by paulparker

I don't know Lblock from adam but I get the impression his posts are like how he would talk to you or I in the pub after a game , the bloke is a long standing fan and has a right to be cynical about how the club is run just like you have the right to be all things positive
everyone is entitled to an opinion on here we are all QPR & Football fans and we all disagree on a lot of points , it would nice if people didn't come out with the same old same old
it getting boring

as for Minder it was the greatest show going and the only thing that went over my head was the Ray Daley years

You have to make allowances for him since he lives in Maidstone - The Land That Time Forgot.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chery on 14:38 - Jan 29 with 1519 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chery on 00:44 - Jan 29 by WilloW4

Meltdown.. My arse.. A few posters disagree with you and your not a happy bunny.. Boring.. As for 80% of minder going over his head.. That's just patronising cobbles.

Er, no one disagreed with me, Willow. I didn't even comment. I'm perfectly happy.
I think Paul can probably fight his own battles though. And he does speak much less 'cobbles' than you, to be fair.

For what it's worth though, 'meltdown' was a poor choice of words. Happy to retract.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 14:44]

Bare bones.

Chery on 14:51 - Jan 29 with 1491 viewsAntti_Heinola

it getting boring

First of all, I would never be chatting to you or Lblock in the pub after a game, so please get that fantasy out of your head right now.
Second of all, 'meltdown' was a poor choice of words. I saw the story, read various comments brandishing it a joke, others saying to just flog him, a whole dance around the issue. Then within a few minutes it turns out he's not going anywhere. Made me laugh - more at the nature of messageboards than anything else. Certainly nothing against LBlock, whose views I rarely agree with, but who has the absolute right to say what he thinks. Which I have never, ever said he could not do.
I am not all things positive - if you think that, you really read very little of what I write. I disagree with you all the time - but are you 100% negative? Of course not.

Also, I'm not sure what you are going on about with gloryhunters, Chelsea fans, racists blah blah. Are you getting me confused with someone else? I occasionally tory-bash, but tend to keep out of politics on here.

We can agree on Minder. Dennis Waterman actually a mate of mine.

Bare bones.

Chery on 14:53 - Jan 29 with 1488 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chery on 09:42 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

You have to make allowances for him since he lives in Maidstone - The Land That Time Forgot.

Blob, I've caught you in the bushes outside my house enough times for you to know I do not live in Maidstone (nor have I done since I was 10). Next time, if you ask nicely, I'll bring you out a cup of tea and give you my wifi password.

Bare bones.

Chery on 15:04 - Jan 29 with 1465 viewsMick_S

it getting boring

I was in an episode of Minder many years ago, along with my mum, dad, brother, wife and my auntie from Kensal Rise. Ray Daley unfortunately, but I can say I acted with George Cole. Ooooh, get me! I was doing some ironing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Chery on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 1424 viewspaulparker

Chery on 14:51 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

First of all, I would never be chatting to you or Lblock in the pub after a game, so please get that fantasy out of your head right now.
Second of all, 'meltdown' was a poor choice of words. I saw the story, read various comments brandishing it a joke, others saying to just flog him, a whole dance around the issue. Then within a few minutes it turns out he's not going anywhere. Made me laugh - more at the nature of messageboards than anything else. Certainly nothing against LBlock, whose views I rarely agree with, but who has the absolute right to say what he thinks. Which I have never, ever said he could not do.
I am not all things positive - if you think that, you really read very little of what I write. I disagree with you all the time - but are you 100% negative? Of course not.

Also, I'm not sure what you are going on about with gloryhunters, Chelsea fans, racists blah blah. Are you getting me confused with someone else? I occasionally tory-bash, but tend to keep out of politics on here.

We can agree on Minder. Dennis Waterman actually a mate of mine.

Ok Antti here's the thing , when I said about talking after the game in the pub I was speaking in how Lblock maybe comes across in his posts , (I may be wrong) , that might not be how you come across on this MB but there you go , as for being disparaging about sharing a drink with me , Lblock or who ever, that's a little sad, id like to think I would share a drink or two with any QPR fan, I never used to agree with Essex and we had a few debates on here but having a pint with the fella I could see what a top man he is and would happily share another drink or two

the fact im going on about Gloryhunters, Meltdowns, Chelsea fans, racists, is not a dig at you personally, every time we have a debate on this MB over the club, Les, JFH, Ramsey, Henry , TF , style of play , transfers , etc it normally guarantees a few on here coming out with said insults, it gets boring TBH
as ive said many times the game is about opinions and those who express it should be able to on here without the silly name calling or insults

im happy that we do agree on Minder being the bollox though

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chery on 15:50 - Jan 29 with 1416 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chery on 13:50 - Jan 28 by Jamie

Green has been 'confirmed' at £50k per week by numerous legitimate papers. Onouha left City in his mid 20s to move to a relegation battler, turning down better offers to come here. Yes, we had Hughes, but if you don't believe he got in the ballpark of the £65k wage that Taarabt, SWP & Boswinga all got under Fernandes, and less than Barton or Remy, then you're being a bit naive IMO.

Diakite was reported by Dave Mc a few weeks ago at £25k per week, Sandro took a step down to a club rock bottom of the league under HR, and Chery turned down Aston Villa to come here. Considering Villa are paying Adama Traore £75k per week, it's highly unlikely they, or we were offering a pittance. I wasn't suggesting that he would be on more than Fer, even if he was on what Diakite is, it's mega money that we simply can't afford to pay people.

The point is the wider issue that having Luongo, Polter & Hall on 'sensible' money and looking around the dressing room at tossers on big money who don't care, it's going to be poisonous, even if they are keeping it to themselves.

Obviously Fer, Sandro, Green, Traore should go before Chery, but if we can't give them away, we need to accept offers for players that we can move on. We are not in a position to turn down any offers for any players.

Legitimate papers wouldn't reveal someone's salary.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 17:56]
Chery on 22:33 - Jan 29 with 1299 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chery on 15:47 - Jan 29 by paulparker

Ok Antti here's the thing , when I said about talking after the game in the pub I was speaking in how Lblock maybe comes across in his posts , (I may be wrong) , that might not be how you come across on this MB but there you go , as for being disparaging about sharing a drink with me , Lblock or who ever, that's a little sad, id like to think I would share a drink or two with any QPR fan, I never used to agree with Essex and we had a few debates on here but having a pint with the fella I could see what a top man he is and would happily share another drink or two

the fact im going on about Gloryhunters, Meltdowns, Chelsea fans, racists, is not a dig at you personally, every time we have a debate on this MB over the club, Les, JFH, Ramsey, Henry , TF , style of play , transfers , etc it normally guarantees a few on here coming out with said insults, it gets boring TBH
as ive said many times the game is about opinions and those who express it should be able to on here without the silly name calling or insults

im happy that we do agree on Minder being the bollox though

Sorry Paul, the pub bit was very much tongue in cheek.

I didn't agree with Essex either, but since Redknapp has gone we seem to get on fine ;)

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024