Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery 10:51 - Jan 28 with 12594 viewsMarc

Apparently being linked with a move to Maccabi Tel Aviv

How would we feel about this one, if it were to go through?
Chery on 14:17 - Jan 28 with 3055 viewsdaveB

So the same panic as with Luongo a few weeks ago but turns out to be bollocks

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-reject-approach-for-midfielder-chery
Chery on 14:21 - Jan 28 with 3035 viewsAntti_Heinola

Brilliant. The meltdowns on this board over rumours get increasingly funny each time.

Bare bones.

Chery on 14:27 - Jan 28 with 3012 viewsBlue_Castello

Chery on 12:43 - Jan 28 by Jamie

Fer & Chery are not connected.

Fer was expected to go in the summer but got injured so we now have to play him and hopefully move him on.

Chery was brought in to be another Taarabt, likely on mega money to score & set up the goals to fire us to promotion. We are not going up or down and we cannot afford to keep players at the club earning mega money.

Not only for FFP reasons, but also because it's poisonous in the dressing room for Luongo, Hall, Smithies, Polter to look around and see Green on £50k and not playing, Diakite on £25k and not playing, Fer on £40k+, Onouha on £60k+, Sandro on £60k+ and putting in worse performances than them, if they are playing at all..

Like you I havnt a clue what the players are earning, the figure of £60k for Onuoha I find hard to believe.

We managed to negotiate a 2 year contract extension with the Chief in September last year, bearing in mind we now seem to be living in the real world, have FFP hanging over our heads and have a decent CEO at last I would have thought they would only extend on a realistic salary but then who knows......
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 14:32]
Chery on 14:31 - Jan 28 with 2996 viewsLblock

Chery on 14:21 - Jan 28 by Antti_Heinola

Brilliant. The meltdowns on this board over rumours get increasingly funny each time.

Isn't it a concern that the club has been so badly run the last few years that we can find absolutely nothing hard to believe?!?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chery on 14:48 - Jan 28 with 2946 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chery on 14:31 - Jan 28 by Lblock

Isn't it a concern that the club has been so badly run the last few years that we can find absolutely nothing hard to believe?!?!?!

Is there anything about the club that doesn't give you the shits?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chery on 14:51 - Jan 28 with 2931 viewsHunterhoop

Chery on 14:48 - Jan 28 by isawqpratwcity

Made even more ironic by LBlock's avatar being Chris Morris, who often took the piss out of mass hysteria.
Chery on 14:57 - Jan 28 with 2914 viewspaulparker

Lblocks entitled to say how he feels so does any other QPR fan in how we are run and what rumours come out , hardly a melt down is it ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chery on 15:00 - Jan 28 with 2904 viewskensalriser

Lblock and paulparker...the original self-righteous brothers!

Oi! Rangers! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Chery on 15:05 - Jan 28 with 2888 viewssimmo

Chery on 14:57 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Lblocks entitled to say how he feels so does any other QPR fan in how we are run and what rumours come out , hardly a melt down is it ,

Maybe you should go and support Chelsea, mate

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chery on 15:14 - Jan 28 with 2858 viewsQPR1882

Turned down a £2.5m offer as per SSN
Chery on 15:18 - Jan 28 with 2847 viewspaulparker

Chery on 15:00 - Jan 28 by kensalriser

Lblock and paulparker...the original self-righteous brothers!

Oi! Rangers! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was thinking more the old gits Kensal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chery on 15:21 - Jan 28 with 2831 viewspaulparker

Chery on 15:05 - Jan 28 by simmo

Maybe you should go and support Chelsea, mate

As there not doing so well Simmo , I might have to choose Man City instead

Chery on 15:21 - Jan 28 with 2831 viewsNov77

failed a fitness test

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Chery on 15:29 - Jan 28 with 2798 viewsTacticalR

Hands off our Chery.

Air hostess clique

Chery on 15:30 - Jan 28 with 2793 viewsShotKneesHoop

Chery on 14:48 - Jan 28 by isawqpratwcity

Yes, r'SWiPe currently in America, picking up splinters, doesn't give me the shits.

Next year, "is cleaning cars and pumping gas, I was born and raised in.....Billericay? " (wherever the little phooker popped out"

It's only a small thing.

And he is .
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 15:32]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Chery on 15:32 - Jan 28 with 2603 viewsBklynRanger

Well if we're allegedly turning down 2.5 million for him can we try giving him more than 2.5 minutes on the pitch?, he shrieked.
Chery on 16:07 - Jan 28 with 2535 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chery on 14:57 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Who said I was referring to LBlock?
What gave that away?
The thread is a bit meltdowny.
And I never said anyone couldn't say how he or she feels about anything Paul. I just said it was funny. I assume, by your own standards, I'm entitled to say how I feel about a thread?

Christ, I wonder how you enjoyed Minder sometimes - at least 80% of it must've gone above your head.

Bare bones.

Chery on 16:20 - Jan 28 with 2491 viewsLblock

Chery on 16:07 - Jan 28 by Antti_Heinola

Who said I was referring to LBlock?
What gave that away?
The thread is a bit meltdowny.
And I never said anyone couldn't say how he or she feels about anything Paul. I just said it was funny. I assume, by your own standards, I'm entitled to say how I feel about a thread?

Christ, I wonder how you enjoyed Minder sometimes - at least 80% of it must've gone above your head.

And here comes the good old fashioned bitchin!

Being ironic on a keyboard is tough.
Anyone who doesn't think the goodship QPR is a right old cockney barrel of monkeys does though need their head inspected.

Either that or they are Les the Barman!

Booooo!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chery on 16:31 - Jan 28 with 2467 viewsDejR_vu

On the flip side, it's nice to have some players that other clubs show an interest in.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Chery on 17:27 - Jan 28 with 2374 viewsQPRDave

Chery on 15:18 - Jan 28 by paulparker

I was thinking more the old gits Kensal

Wayne & Waynetta.....you'll have to fight over who's the bird...!
Chery on 17:33 - Jan 28 with 2356 viewsBasingstokeR

Crikey - this qualifies as a meltdown of the board?!

I thought this thread was rather reserved.
Chery on 17:37 - Jan 28 with 2345 viewsTheBlob

Couldn't give a f*ck if he joined Baffin Land Rovers.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chery on 22:34 - Jan 28 with 2197 viewsderbyhoop

Chery on 13:50 - Jan 28 by Jamie

Green has been 'confirmed' at £50k per week by numerous legitimate papers. Onouha left City in his mid 20s to move to a relegation battler, turning down better offers to come here. Yes, we had Hughes, but if you don't believe he got in the ballpark of the £65k wage that Taarabt, SWP & Boswinga all got under Fernandes, and less than Barton or Remy, then you're being a bit naive IMO.

Diakite was reported by Dave Mc a few weeks ago at £25k per week, Sandro took a step down to a club rock bottom of the league under HR, and Chery turned down Aston Villa to come here. Considering Villa are paying Adama Traore £75k per week, it's highly unlikely they, or we were offering a pittance. I wasn't suggesting that he would be on more than Fer, even if he was on what Diakite is, it's mega money that we simply can't afford to pay people.

The point is the wider issue that having Luongo, Polter & Hall on 'sensible' money and looking around the dressing room at tossers on big money who don't care, it's going to be poisonous, even if they are keeping it to themselves.

Obviously Fer, Sandro, Green, Traore should go before Chery, but if we can't give them away, we need to accept offers for players that we can move on. We are not in a position to turn down any offers for any players.

I don't believe those figures are even close.
Green may have got £50k per week when he joined, but he got a pay cut when he signed a new deal.
Onouha was with Man City before the big money came in. The average PL wage, at that time, was around £30k per week. I doubt he was on much more than that.
I suspect that both Sandro and Fer are on considerably more than the Championship average of £10k and aren't really affordable under FFP
I've no idea what Traore is on. Whatever it is it's too much.
Diakite was on £10k per week when he went on loan to Watford, who were balking at his wages. When did he get a 150% pay rise?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chery on 23:29 - Jan 28 with 2144 viewsNorthernr

Not sure this one's dead. If they can't shift Fer/Sandro/Green/Phillips combination they need to shift somebody and if somebody is going to pay money for Chery and take his salary we'll have to do it.
Chery on 00:31 - Jan 29 with 2097 viewsPunteR

Chery on 23:29 - Jan 28 by Northernr

Not sure this one's dead. If they can't shift Fer/Sandro/Green/Phillips combination they need to shift somebody and if somebody is going to pay money for Chery and take his salary we'll have to do it.

Ridiculous situation if true.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024