Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this work? 12:09 - Apr 2 with 23221 viewsR17ALE

Given the latest set of accounts show us making a £1.4m profit and that gate income was only £900,000 we would still have made £500,000 if we'd let everyone in for nowt.

Now that we own the stadium and keep all match day income, has the time arrived for us to scrap admission charges completely?

And I bet if we did, crowds would only go up slightly which sort of answers the question!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Could this work? on 08:13 - Apr 4 with 2998 viewsrochedale

Just say the announcement was a 'Hartlepool Season Ticket Model', I think a great way to market it would be to introduce an affiliate scheme where, as supporters, you can sign up and receive an individual hyperlink which you can post over social media, forums/chat rooms you go on, your own website and others you frequent, to help market the season tickets. Every person that clicks through your link and purchases a ticket would generate a % fee for you, say 2-5% of the ticket sale. This would obviously encourage fans to take responsibility of the marketing. The club would already have the branding done so you wouldn't have to worry about that, fans would just need to post, everywhere! Every ticket that was bought would also allow the purchaser to become an affiliate to promote and sell also. Sounds like some dodgy scheme, but worth a go maybe...?

This could be maybe result in 3000 season ticket being sold of which 2500 would be from regulars (current season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders)

I think the marketing should be aimed at the fact that we have missed out closely in the 2 previous seasons in getting to the championship, and the 12th man could really make that difference. Market the tickets at £100 for the season, however for a little extra comfort you can sit in the Pearl St for £110 or the Main stand for £120. Add a £2.50 booking charge that will pay the £2.5% affiliate fee.

Ball park figures...
3000 tickets at £100 = £300k for season
500 avg (just an estimation) away support at £20 = £230k
200 avg (just an estimation) home, turn up on the day support at £20 = £92k
Total - £622k (£278k short on last years)

There would obviously be additional revenue from cup games and extra kiosk sales, the figures for turn up on the day support could be higher, but if you put it as a loss of £278k on last years gate receipts as a max, would it be worth considering doing, for at least a season...?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 13:14]

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Could this work? on 08:19 - Apr 4 with 2991 viewsdingdangblue

Could this work? on 07:58 - Apr 4 by ColDale

I think there's a real danger of overhyping the 18th April announcement. Have no idea what the announcement will bring (tho I have a suspicion based purely on gut feeling) but it's almost inevitable that the feeling will be that the club haven't got far enough with whatever they are introducing, and as such a positive move by the club will be met with nothing but disappointment.

I do have my doubts at introducing the Hartlepool model for the simple reason that why hasn't it been copied by clubs up and down the country? I know football boards are traditionally conservative in outlook, but Hartlepool are a perfect example of a traditional club with traditional support so you'd assume that all the Division Three / Four teams that we grew up with would look upon Pools with thoughts of "Well if it can be successful there, it can be successful here". Well what if its not a success?

You can't overlook the fact that since its introduction, Hartlepool have gone from being a decent League One side into one that its fighting relegation to the Conference, and whilst there may be a million reasons behind such a slump, could it be that the price drop has led to a non competitive wage budget? Would we as supporters be satisfied with a bigger support with bigger community involvement if it led to relegation?

The price drop that 1st season for Hartlepool must have led to more money coming in? They shifted 5000 tickets(I know some where concessions) but surely they would have made more on match day with programmes/food and drink? This would affect Dale even more now we own the stadium - we get all the profit from match day.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Could this work? on 08:27 - Apr 4 with 2985 viewsColDale

Could this work? on 08:08 - Apr 4 by TalkingSutty

Respect your opinion. Do you think the Club are doing enough to attract extra support in the town and if not what else do you think they could do if they decide not to make the football more affordable by substantially reducing Season Tickets?

The product on the pitch can't get much better so it's only off field action that's going to bring the supporters in. Anybody who thinks the price of Football isn't a factor is frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 8:12]

I don't think we have done. For too long, we've assumed winning football would be enough to increase the attendances but I don't think anyone could deny that this approach has failed. In what is arguably the best time we've ever had on the field with attractive fixtures most weeks, we've got home attendances at the level we had when struggling in League Two. The problem is clear to see.

For me, I'd make all under sixteen season tickets free of charge and commit to doing so for at least five seasons. Too much has been made of one off promotions and hoping that a free kids ticket drags along a Dad. Make it free and get people in the habit of coming to Spotland every other week. Once its embedded year in, year out, then they will naturally evolve into full season ticket holders. We'll have groups of friends attending games with each other, and we'll develop the club into part of their social lives. It might take a few years to benefit financially, but the increase in crowds will at least allow a little bit of buzz to be felt around the club. Importantly, there is little financial risk in doing this as gate receipts from under sixteens will be a small percentage of gate receipts.

I'd also take the boosting the attendance angle off Frances. Not because I don't think she's up to it, but it's a full time task. Let her appoint someone to work under her with a single remit of boosting the home support. For five days a week, they can work on attracting support, retaining existing support, and upgrading existing support to season ticket holders. There's even the possibility that this could be done by offering placements to Rochdale graduates as some form of work experience, but the right candidate will pay for him or herself. If they can improve the attendance by an average of 100 supporters then that will more than pay someone a £25,000 salary.
Could this work? on 08:29 - Apr 4 with 2981 viewsTalkingSutty

Could this work? on 08:19 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

The price drop that 1st season for Hartlepool must have led to more money coming in? They shifted 5000 tickets(I know some where concessions) but surely they would have made more on match day with programmes/food and drink? This would affect Dale even more now we own the stadium - we get all the profit from match day.

Maybe the Club have decided on a business model of just relying on the hardcore supporters and maximising income that way? If that's the case then fair enough but there's no long term planning or future in that. It would be the lazy option.

No matter what I will buy a couple of Season Tickets but if the Club have decided to settle for what we have then as a supporter I will adopt the same attitude, turn a blind eye to the diminishing crowds and just watch the match.

We've just got the Stadium back,if ever there was a time to re-energise and re-brand the Club the time is upon us. Let's see what happens.
Could this work? on 08:35 - Apr 4 with 2974 viewsTalkingSutty

Could this work? on 08:27 - Apr 4 by ColDale

I don't think we have done. For too long, we've assumed winning football would be enough to increase the attendances but I don't think anyone could deny that this approach has failed. In what is arguably the best time we've ever had on the field with attractive fixtures most weeks, we've got home attendances at the level we had when struggling in League Two. The problem is clear to see.

For me, I'd make all under sixteen season tickets free of charge and commit to doing so for at least five seasons. Too much has been made of one off promotions and hoping that a free kids ticket drags along a Dad. Make it free and get people in the habit of coming to Spotland every other week. Once its embedded year in, year out, then they will naturally evolve into full season ticket holders. We'll have groups of friends attending games with each other, and we'll develop the club into part of their social lives. It might take a few years to benefit financially, but the increase in crowds will at least allow a little bit of buzz to be felt around the club. Importantly, there is little financial risk in doing this as gate receipts from under sixteens will be a small percentage of gate receipts.

I'd also take the boosting the attendance angle off Frances. Not because I don't think she's up to it, but it's a full time task. Let her appoint someone to work under her with a single remit of boosting the home support. For five days a week, they can work on attracting support, retaining existing support, and upgrading existing support to season ticket holders. There's even the possibility that this could be done by offering placements to Rochdale graduates as some form of work experience, but the right candidate will pay for him or herself. If they can improve the attendance by an average of 100 supporters then that will more than pay someone a £25,000 salary.

Excellent suggestions. Under 16s free for at least 5 years is the way forward but let the kids know, get posters in all the schools and around the town and update the posters on a regular basis.

Agree regarding Frances, i still haven't got through her job spec yet, it smacks of modern day slavery!!
Could this work? on 15:12 - Apr 4 with 2767 viewsPorlicks

embarrassing

thread

has anybody been in the real world?

Who are YOU with?

Could this work? on 15:28 - Apr 4 with 2743 viewsTalkingSutty

Could this work? on 15:12 - Apr 4 by Porlicks

embarrassing

thread

Come on enlighten us all and give us a clue on improving our abysmal home crowds. People are trying to be constructive with their suggestions.
Could this work? on 15:40 - Apr 4 with 2722 viewsdingdangblue

Could this work? on 15:28 - Apr 4 by TalkingSutty

Come on enlighten us all and give us a clue on improving our abysmal home crowds. People are trying to be constructive with their suggestions.

Must be agoraphobic.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Could this work? on 15:43 - Apr 4 with 2716 viewsPorlicks

I just watched Zach Ryder win the IC title. better than ian henderson getting sent off.

Who are YOU with?

Could this work? on 15:49 - Apr 4 with 2704 viewsTalkingSutty

Could this work? on 15:43 - Apr 4 by Porlicks

I just watched Zach Ryder win the IC title. better than ian henderson getting sent off.

Anythings better than watching Henderson getting sent off,we miss him.
Could this work? on 16:15 - Apr 4 with 2641 views442Dale

Could this work? on 15:12 - Apr 4 by Porlicks

embarrassing

thread

Not sure why looking for solutions to our diminishing crowds is embarrassing. Not all suggestions are feasible but we can't carry on as we are without running the risk of them reducing further.

And you've another FOUR HOURS + after that IC match. Utter dirge.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Could this work? on 16:44 - Apr 4 with 2584 viewsrochedale

Yes, something pro-active needs to be done immediately while the product is it its best standard. Knocking £2 off entry price for a season will do absolutely nothing. I think the least we should be doing is like Col said, free entry for u16's, get them young so it's in their blood. It worked for me, and my lads now go more than me!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Could this work? on 16:58 - Apr 4 with 2564 viewsaleanddale

Schools and the under 17 are the way to go.

Not free but £5 a game or season ticket at £75.00

There is seriously no where for kids to go either Friday nights. What about a cooler version of a youth club with some tunes and and a supervised environment.

Make it a really good junior nightclub 6-9.30 with food drink on sale.

Free to attend for season ticket holders £3 if not but get registration forms on the door.

Beats walking the streets!!!

Increasing the fan base for this age group is key to a longer term plan.
Could this work? on 17:09 - Apr 4 with 2538 viewsD_Alien

Could this work? on 16:58 - Apr 4 by aleanddale

Schools and the under 17 are the way to go.

Not free but £5 a game or season ticket at £75.00

There is seriously no where for kids to go either Friday nights. What about a cooler version of a youth club with some tunes and and a supervised environment.

Free to attend for season ticket holders £3 if not but get registration forms on the door.

Beats walking the streets!!!

Increasing the fan base for this age group is key to a longer term plan.

I don't usually post This, but:

"There is seriously no where for kids to go either Friday nights. What about a cooler version of a youth club with some tunes and and a supervised environment.

Free to attend for season ticket holders £3 if not but get registration forms on the door."

This.

[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 17:11]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Could this work? on 18:22 - Apr 4 with 2454 views442Dale

While we're not Huddersfield in terms of potential fanbase, there's a lot of sense in this article.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7048084/Tickets-pleased-Hudd

This particularly stood out:
<<“With our affordable pricing, combined with attractive football, we are trying to get people back into the habit of going to matches.

“We hope that other clubs take note of the model that we are introducing to football.

“While fans continue to have a voice, they will go to a certain point where they will stretch but you don’t want them to snap.

“Clubs need to engage with their fanbase. That’s a simple business principle – you listen to your customers.

“The moment you stop listening, it becomes very dangerous and you start skating on thin ice.">>

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Could this work? on 22:01 - Apr 4 with 2343 views49thseason

Without wishing to throw cold water onto this discussion, is it not the case that Premiership and Championship clubs are using their financial muscle in a more than slightly predatory way, similar to the Chinese dumping cheap steel into Europe? (See thread on Wigan prices for next year and Hudds link above).

Lower league clubs may well either reduce prices to try and be competitive and lose money or keep prices where they are now and perhaps lose supporters. In either scenario, smaller clubs lose out, perhaps to the point of extinction.

The 64 Dollar question then, is this: are there sufficient numbers of potential football supporters in places like Rochdale, Oldham and Bury to make up for the loss of thousands of pounds from reducing the admittance charge?

No one has yet discussed the cost of acquiring a new supporter and at what price that potential supporter might become a regular attendee. And if they are not a dyed-in-the-wool Rochdale fan, is a financial incentive going to turn them into one or would success at a nearby club simply encourage then to become a more regular attendee there? In other words, might we become a developer of football attendees for other clubs, spend good money doing it and end up worse off financially and no better off from a fanbase perspective?

How many people on here can think of another person who would attend regularly at a lower price that does not attend now? What is that price? And would they continue to pay it if the performances are not so good?
Could this work? on 22:42 - Apr 4 with 2314 viewsfunkkk

Could this work? on 22:01 - Apr 4 by 49thseason

Without wishing to throw cold water onto this discussion, is it not the case that Premiership and Championship clubs are using their financial muscle in a more than slightly predatory way, similar to the Chinese dumping cheap steel into Europe? (See thread on Wigan prices for next year and Hudds link above).

Lower league clubs may well either reduce prices to try and be competitive and lose money or keep prices where they are now and perhaps lose supporters. In either scenario, smaller clubs lose out, perhaps to the point of extinction.

The 64 Dollar question then, is this: are there sufficient numbers of potential football supporters in places like Rochdale, Oldham and Bury to make up for the loss of thousands of pounds from reducing the admittance charge?

No one has yet discussed the cost of acquiring a new supporter and at what price that potential supporter might become a regular attendee. And if they are not a dyed-in-the-wool Rochdale fan, is a financial incentive going to turn them into one or would success at a nearby club simply encourage then to become a more regular attendee there? In other words, might we become a developer of football attendees for other clubs, spend good money doing it and end up worse off financially and no better off from a fanbase perspective?

How many people on here can think of another person who would attend regularly at a lower price that does not attend now? What is that price? And would they continue to pay it if the performances are not so good?

I have spent far less than £150 on Dale home games this season yet I would be happy to spend that on a season ticket despite usually not being able to attend midweek games.

I've said it before but it's about perceived value rather than the price. If my local pub started charging £6 for a pint I'd go somewhere else even if I only wanted one drink.

How many five game a season fans have we put off in the last few years with our pricing? It's impossible to say but what I do know is it's very hard to get them back once they have the mindset that a trip to the footy is a rip off.

I'd like to see us really be dynamic with our pricing. There is no reason why, with online ticketing, we can't offer an array of different packages to suit everyone.
Could this work? on 07:48 - Apr 5 with 2211 viewsTalkingSutty

I can instantly think of two people who can't afford to go to matches,and i don't have many mates. A cheap season ticket would probably tempt them back.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 7:49]
Could this work? on 12:00 - Apr 5 with 2105 viewsrobbowood

This is one of the best posts we've had on the matter and your 64 dollar question is spot on

Sadly I don't think there are anything like the the number of 'new' football supporters in Rochdale (or Oldham or Bury and a lot of other football clubs) to make up for the loss of reducing season ticket prices and/or match day prices

If we slash season ticket and pay on the day prices we may get at very best another 250-500 'new' supporters (we surely cannot expect more than a 25% increase in home supporters even if we let eveybody in for free) but our total income could fall by well over £100,000 pounds. What businessman would 'gamble' on such a strategy?

The majority of our 'new' supporters would hardly be likely to keep coming if we struggled on the pitch and once the novelty had worn off we would be back to square one

I also suspect a lot of our current season ticket holders may be put off from renewing, two seasons from now, if the prices went up back to what they are currently and we would suffer a double whammy financially

Most clubs 'extra' fans usually come when the club is challenging for promotion and if they aren't then its back to the died in the wool regular supporters

The board are damned if they do and damned if they don't
Could this work? on 12:40 - Apr 5 with 2047 viewsroccydaleian

Could this work? on 12:00 - Apr 5 by robbowood

This is one of the best posts we've had on the matter and your 64 dollar question is spot on

Sadly I don't think there are anything like the the number of 'new' football supporters in Rochdale (or Oldham or Bury and a lot of other football clubs) to make up for the loss of reducing season ticket prices and/or match day prices

If we slash season ticket and pay on the day prices we may get at very best another 250-500 'new' supporters (we surely cannot expect more than a 25% increase in home supporters even if we let eveybody in for free) but our total income could fall by well over £100,000 pounds. What businessman would 'gamble' on such a strategy?

The majority of our 'new' supporters would hardly be likely to keep coming if we struggled on the pitch and once the novelty had worn off we would be back to square one

I also suspect a lot of our current season ticket holders may be put off from renewing, two seasons from now, if the prices went up back to what they are currently and we would suffer a double whammy financially

Most clubs 'extra' fans usually come when the club is challenging for promotion and if they aren't then its back to the died in the wool regular supporters

You don't think there are anything like the the number of 'new' football supporters.
you might well be right, but we don't actually know because nothing gets tried, surely now is the time to see what happens and if it doesn't work, the board can say well we did try.
Could this work? on 12:52 - Apr 5 with 2022 viewsTalkingSutty

Could this work? on 12:00 - Apr 5 by robbowood

So if we announced all games next season are free entry for everybody you think we would struggle to get 3000 home fans? Go to disagree with that. Obviously you' have as much right to an opinion as anybody else, but if reducing the price of football isn't the answer ( free football for the season is a ridiculous notion), what would you suggest? We can't just carry on as we are.

The first home game of the season is always an exciting day and high profile. Why not run a advertising campaign leading up to that fixture and offer it as 'Football for Free' or 'Fill the Ground' and make it into a family/ open day, with a kiddies fairground / BBQ on the car park etc. It's a great way to get the Town interested in the start of the new season

Obviously it needs promoting once the run up to the season begins, let's see if we can fill the Stadium. If marketed properly I would be surprised if we couldn't attract at least 6000 home supporters.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 13:08]
Could this work? on 13:08 - Apr 5 with 1998 viewsrobbowood

Could this work? on 12:52 - Apr 5 by TalkingSutty

So if we announced all games next season are free entry for everybody you think we would struggle to get 3000 home fans? Go to disagree with that. Obviously you' have as much right to an opinion as anybody else, but if reducing the price of football isn't the answer ( free football for the season is a ridiculous notion), what would you suggest? We can't just carry on as we are.

The first home game of the season is always an exciting day and high profile. Why not run a advertising campaign leading up to that fixture and offer it as 'Football for Free' or 'Fill the Ground' and make it into a family/ open day, with a kiddies fairground / BBQ on the car park etc. It's a great way to get the Town interested in the start of the new season

Obviously it needs promoting once the run up to the season begins, let's see if we can fill the Stadium. If marketed properly I would be surprised if we couldn't attract at least 6000 home supporters.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 13:08]

But how many extra Dale fans do you think would come if it was say £15 to get in. I agree it will never be free but my point was if it was free I don't think we would get thousands of extra supporters - maybe a few hundred at most?

The unknown is how many of our fans (as with most other clubs in the lower two divisions) are put off from coming because they cannot afford it

If we cannot 'carry on as we are' we either have to increase or reduce prices. I think we all agree putting up prices would mean reduced crowds

Would you reduce season ticket prices and pay on the day prices even if it meant Hilly has to cut the playing staff by two or three players

If not what should the board do?
Could this work? on 13:35 - Apr 5 with 1959 viewsTalkingSutty

Could this work? on 13:08 - Apr 5 by robbowood

But how many extra Dale fans do you think would come if it was say £15 to get in. I agree it will never be free but my point was if it was free I don't think we would get thousands of extra supporters - maybe a few hundred at most?

The unknown is how many of our fans (as with most other clubs in the lower two divisions) are put off from coming because they cannot afford it

If we cannot 'carry on as we are' we either have to increase or reduce prices. I think we all agree putting up prices would mean reduced crowds

Would you reduce season ticket prices and pay on the day prices even if it meant Hilly has to cut the playing staff by two or three players

If not what should the board do?

If we don't experiment by cutting prices this season we never will. It's the ideal storm, we've got a few quid in the bank which means we can afford to take the chance and maybe take a financial hit if needs be.

I'll say it again, if all games where free there would be more than a few hundred fans take up the offer, i don't know what makes you think that. Speak to any lapsed Dale fan and the overwhelming majority cite the price as the reason for not attending games, I'll bet there's plenty on this forum who are in the same boat, it's a bloody expensive hobby. I have little interest in Oldham but if I could get in for free tonight to watch their game i would do, so would plenty of other football fans.

Yes,i would reduce the tickets and have a long term plan to increase the support,if the manager had to lose a couple of players then that's the price to pay. I'm looking at five years down the line or maybe even less if we end up back near the bottom of league two, if we don't grasp the nettle now and think out of the box the opportunity will have gone.

Anyway the decision will have already have been made and the financial numbers crunched, it's a long playing record this but it's only because the fans care. You can take Keith Hill out of the equation he's done his whack, he can't do much more. If prices remain the same i won't be kicking up a fuss, it is what it is. When the Club announced the launch date didn't they say 'look out for some exciting news' or is that a figment of my imagination?
Could this work? on 14:09 - Apr 5 with 1920 viewsNorthYorksDale

I considered a season ticket this year at the early bird price but as I can't get to all games decided I'd be better off just paying on the gate. I didn't know about the country 10 ticket as it didn't seem to be advertised with the early bird offers. If I'd known I'd have got one for me and the lad.

As it turns out I've only got to around 5 or 6 home games this season and probably a similar number of away games. If I'd had the season ticket you can be damn sure I'd have got to a lot more games as once I have it I want to get the best value from it. Now that we own the ground surely we want me, my lad and the mate he brings along into the ground as much as possible.

At £100 (probably £150) there would be no question I'd buy one for me and a spare as well , plus 2 junior season tickets (I'm assuming they'd be no more than £50). The club would be getting a lot more out of me than they have this season and I'd wager there are probably 1k+ others at least that are in similar positions in terms of number of games they attend each season.

My view is we have 3 different groups of supporters:
1. The hard core, season ticket holder in most cases, will always be there (whilst still alive)
2. Dale supporters, like me, try to get to as many games as they can but its no longer a priority
3. Non Dale supporters, will sometimes turn up to watch a bit of footy.

The trick for me is to get all of the second group in the ground at the same time. When we see the big crowds of 6k etc, it's all those supporters that have said I don't want to miss this one that get the figure up. We need to find a way of influenincing that group to come more often. The only way I see that happening is to reduce the season ticket price to a point whereby I just can't turn it down.

The question is would the extra revenue from supporters like me and additional revenue in the ground cover the shortfall from the lower price paid by the hard core. I'd suggest it would but if not the difference wouldn't be that great and there's never going to be a better chance to try it than now.
Could this work? on 14:20 - Apr 5 with 1900 viewsdingdangblue

Could this work? on 14:09 - Apr 5 by NorthYorksDale

I considered a season ticket this year at the early bird price but as I can't get to all games decided I'd be better off just paying on the gate. I didn't know about the country 10 ticket as it didn't seem to be advertised with the early bird offers. If I'd known I'd have got one for me and the lad.

As it turns out I've only got to around 5 or 6 home games this season and probably a similar number of away games. If I'd had the season ticket you can be damn sure I'd have got to a lot more games as once I have it I want to get the best value from it. Now that we own the ground surely we want me, my lad and the mate he brings along into the ground as much as possible.

At £100 (probably £150) there would be no question I'd buy one for me and a spare as well , plus 2 junior season tickets (I'm assuming they'd be no more than £50). The club would be getting a lot more out of me than they have this season and I'd wager there are probably 1k+ others at least that are in similar positions in terms of number of games they attend each season.

My view is we have 3 different groups of supporters:
1. The hard core, season ticket holder in most cases, will always be there (whilst still alive)
2. Dale supporters, like me, try to get to as many games as they can but its no longer a priority
3. Non Dale supporters, will sometimes turn up to watch a bit of footy.

The trick for me is to get all of the second group in the ground at the same time. When we see the big crowds of 6k etc, it's all those supporters that have said I don't want to miss this one that get the figure up. We need to find a way of influenincing that group to come more often. The only way I see that happening is to reduce the season ticket price to a point whereby I just can't turn it down.

The question is would the extra revenue from supporters like me and additional revenue in the ground cover the shortfall from the lower price paid by the hard core. I'd suggest it would but if not the difference wouldn't be that great and there's never going to be a better chance to try it than now.

Like x10

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024