Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett coming back? 12:07 - Sep 7 with 14891 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-want-hoilett-wls-110374

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hoilett coming back? on 17:54 - Oct 10 with 1921 viewseghamranger

Signed for Cardiff.....take away a couple of decent goals and the cross for Bobby he was expensive and not missed!!
Hoilett coming back? on 02:17 - Oct 11 with 1634 viewstimcocking

I thought he was one of our best signings ever, in fact he was one of our biggest disappointments. Terribly mismanaged as well.

He can fcuk right off.
Hoilett coming back? on 03:59 - Oct 11 with 1612 viewsSydneyRs

Hoilett coming back? on 17:54 - Oct 10 by eghamranger

Signed for Cardiff.....take away a couple of decent goals and the cross for Bobby he was expensive and not missed!!

Richard Keogh provided the assist, not Hoillett.
Hoilett coming back? on 06:41 - Oct 11 with 1581 viewsCHUBBS

Hoilett coming back? on 02:17 - Oct 11 by timcocking

I thought he was one of our best signings ever, in fact he was one of our biggest disappointments. Terribly mismanaged as well.

He can fcuk right off.

He wasn't mismanaged,he was a greedy lazy c@nt who was all about the money.
He proved that by prostituting himself round Europe before we agreed to sign him.
Then he sat around doing fcuk all until his contract almost expired then suddenly effort appears from out of no where.
Then JFH gives him a chance for a fresh start with us yet he turns it down to go look for more money but no one out there wants him,good.
He's a wrongun.
Hoilett coming back? on 06:54 - Oct 11 with 1567 viewsDWQPR

When you look at Shodipo's cameo performance against Fulham last week when he showed how wing play should be done and his development this season so far then there is no comparison. Get Hoilett on his right foot to shoot and he always over cuts the shot.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hoilett coming back? on 08:20 - Oct 11 with 1475 viewsToast_R

I thought he was always pretty decent. He should of course, been so much better. Having signed him so young in the Hughes era, I wonder if putting him into that environment where all these mercenaries were collectively breeding a hostile "couldn't give a f*ck, how much you getting?" culture, influenced him to the point where he though that was the norm.

After all, he was awesome at Blackburn and he actually started quite brightly with QPR too, He and Ryan Nelson probably the only ones who could hold their heads up in the early part of that season. But he quickly went the other way as the poison set in. I do believe he was badly managed.
Hoilett coming back? on 10:47 - Oct 12 with 1277 viewsnewgolddream

Hoilett coming back? on 03:59 - Oct 11 by SydneyRs

Richard Keogh provided the assist, not Hoillett.

Hoilett coming back? on 21:03 - Oct 14 with 1145 viewsbasshoop

Hoilett coming back? on 10:47 - Oct 12 by newgolddream

Taken straight from the BBC site during the Cardiff game....sound familiar?

'Now Cardiff are coming forward, with Junior Hoilett wriggling clear down the left only to delivery a tame and easily-cut-out cross.'
Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett coming back? on 21:16 - Oct 14 with 1128 viewsMrSheen

Just gone off. Looked lively and motivated for 70 minutes, wonder how long it will last.

Nice edge to the game now, good to see Warnock hasn't mellowed at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024