Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett coming back? 12:07 - Sep 7 with 14892 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-want-hoilett-wls-110374

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hoilett coming back? on 16:12 - Sep 7 with 2728 viewsjoolsyp

Hoilett coming back? on 15:28 - Sep 7 by VancouverHoop

Looked fit enough against El Salvador last night. Yeah I know, but it was a must win by a ton of goals for Canada, and everyone was running their nuts off. He was buzzing all night until – inexplicably – substituted at 82." He was the most composed player out there, definitely a cut above, and I'm not particularly a fan.

I was at BC Place to watch him last night VancouverHoop (obviously not just to watch Hoilett). He put in exactly the performance we have come to expect from him - ran around a lot, fell over quite a bit, one or two decent long range efforts, some mazy runs and some piss-poor crosses. About the best thing that can be said of him is that he puts defences on the back foot. He missed an open goal (free header) but you're right he was probably Canada's most dangerous player and I'd have left him on given that Canada needed more goals last night. Scott Arfield did pretty well - I'm a fan.
Hoilett coming back? on 16:35 - Sep 7 with 2681 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett coming back? on 16:12 - Sep 7 by joolsyp

I was at BC Place to watch him last night VancouverHoop (obviously not just to watch Hoilett). He put in exactly the performance we have come to expect from him - ran around a lot, fell over quite a bit, one or two decent long range efforts, some mazy runs and some piss-poor crosses. About the best thing that can be said of him is that he puts defences on the back foot. He missed an open goal (free header) but you're right he was probably Canada's most dangerous player and I'd have left him on given that Canada needed more goals last night. Scott Arfield did pretty well - I'm a fan.

Was Hoilett playing on the left? He just cannot do crosses from the left.

Air hostess clique

Hoilett coming back? on 16:39 - Sep 7 with 2672 viewsVancouverHoop

That's pretty much the game I saw on TV too. It was pretty chickens-no-heads from everyone. Lots of frantic running, the number of chances missed by Ricketts and Larin made Hoilett's header seem positively composed in comparison. Yeah Arfield played well, and if kids like Davies and Tabla mature as expected, there may be a team worth shouting about in a few years. Then again we've certainly heard that song before.
Hoilett coming back? on 16:41 - Sep 7 with 2665 viewsVancouverHoop

Hoilett coming back? on 16:35 - Sep 7 by TacticalR

Yeah. Mostly. Though he wandered into the #10 position a fair bit – unfortunately so did everyone else.
Hoilett coming back? on 16:44 - Sep 7 with 2655 viewsDorse

What's his excuse on the right?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hoilett coming back? on 16:45 - Sep 7 with 2653 viewsjoolsyp

Mainly yes - he did switch to the right briefly in the first half.
Hoilett coming back? on 17:11 - Sep 7 with 2608 viewsDejR_vu

Hoilett coming back? on 15:54 - Sep 7 by mcqpr10

I would say he was our second best player last season after hall. The play off season he did fairly well too. And very few players other then Charlie played well for us in the top flight as we were a disorganised shambles.

Even LF accepts that he took advantage of the environment at the club beforehand i.e. he had an opportunity not to put the effort in because almost everyone else was doing the same. The environment didn't stop Hill or Austin giving 100%. Wrongun. Don't understand this, especially as it will limit game time for those that want to be here. If he comes back he'll either be as bad as he was for the first 3 1/2 years, or playing for something better and will be straight off as soon as that better offer comes along. We lose either way. Seems to go against everything the current regime have been advocating.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Hoilett coming back? on 18:08 - Sep 7 with 2536 viewsLblock

Hoilett coming back? on 16:44 - Sep 7 by Dorse

What's his excuse on the right?

That side is wallet pocket

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett coming back? on 18:08 - Sep 7 with 2535 viewsGloucs_R

Just seen a journalist tweet that Ravel wants to come back to us.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hoilett coming back? on 18:11 - Sep 7 with 2533 viewsrsonist

Hoilett coming back? on 18:08 - Sep 7 by Gloucs_R

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/les_ferdinand_refuses_to_rule_out_q
Hoilett coming back? on 19:22 - Sep 7 with 2451 viewsjonno

Absolute madness to have Hoillett back. Total waster most of the time he was here, but even when he was putting in the effort there was never really any end product and he always ended up losing possession. Poor player in my view these days.
Hoilett coming back? on 21:03 - Sep 7 with 2370 viewsCHUBBS

He doesn't want to be here,he owes our club big time but opted to jump ship at the first opportunity even though he could see JFH turning things around.
He's obviously asking for too much money and been rightly left on the shelf,I like the way the clubs going but if we sign him it'll be a step backwards and I'll be livid.
He's just another greedy ponce from our past.
Hoilett coming back? on 21:11 - Sep 7 with 2358 viewsWatford_Ranger

He doesn't need the money but he needs the fitness from training daily and matches. Offer him £500 a week for a season and see how much he wants to be here.
Hoilett coming back? on 21:50 - Sep 7 with 2306 viewsjohncharles

He hasn't lost it then ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Hoilett coming back? on 22:16 - Sep 7 with 2275 viewsqprewan

Hoilett coming back? on 18:08 - Sep 7 by Gloucs_R

I would take Ravel back like a shot; he always worked hard for us and would fit in well with the current squad giving us some much needed quality and goals from midfield too..not over keen on having Hoilett back though..his attitude used to drive me mad.
Hoilett coming back? on 22:35 - Sep 7 with 1803 viewseghamranger

Hoilett coming back? on 22:16 - Sep 7 by qprewan

I would take Ravel back like a shot; he always worked hard for us and would fit in well with the current squad giving us some much needed quality and goals from midfield too..not over keen on having Hoilett back though..his attitude used to drive me mad.

I agree with you on the Ravel front, bloke isn't fit, but I'm sure Jimmy could get him that way. Jimmy is clearly a hard task master and I don't know if Hoillet would like that. Polish winger is prob better than him anyway.
Hoilett coming back? on 22:35 - Sep 7 with 1803 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hoilett coming back? on 22:16 - Sep 7 by qprewan

He did ok for us a few years ago and has since done fk all while throwing away every chance he gets. What makes you think he'd fit in well with the current squad or fits in with what the club is trying for in general?
Hoilett coming back? on 22:36 - Sep 7 with 1802 viewscaliforniahoop

If I had to choose, Ravel would be the one.
Hoilett coming back? on 22:43 - Sep 7 with 1788 viewsdaveB

If the money is right for the club I'd take him back, he's a very good player at this level
Hoilett coming back? on 00:16 - Sep 8 with 1700 viewsqprewan

Hoilett coming back? on 22:35 - Sep 7 by Watford_Ranger

He did ok for us a few years ago and has since done fk all while throwing away every chance he gets. What makes you think he'd fit in well with the current squad or fits in with what the club is trying for in general?

Well for a start he is reported as saying that we are his preferred club; second if he is willing to accept the new pay structures then it really is a no brainer ....for a supposed wild child he appears to have settled down in Italy but just can't get in the team...my son saw him play and score against Brighton a month back and said he was outstanding. Basically I don't see that we have much to lose whilst potentially we could be getting a class player on the cheap
Hoilett coming back? on 00:20 - Sep 8 with 1696 viewsPunteR

Even though I was one of the ones that thought we should try and keep him I now have my doubts that its the right thing to do to resign him. He's obviously not fussed about playing for us which is not the type of player we want.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoilett coming back? on 02:38 - Sep 8 with 1641 viewsmakaveli1882

Spent nearly three grand watching that thundercaant and still not seen him beat two players in a row!!

David Wayne Hoilett F*ck off
Hoilett coming back? on 09:09 - Sep 8 with 1506 viewsloftus77

Hoilett coming back? on 22:43 - Sep 7 by daveB

If the money is right for the club I'd take him back, he's a very good player at this level

This - and THAT cross....
Hoilett coming back? on 11:04 - Sep 8 with 1440 viewszizoustainrod

NO! NO! NO! Not to Hoilett or Ravel. Neither present themselves as those young, hungry players that we are now looking to develop. Happy to give the wingers we have and Chery a good crack at the respective roles..
Hoilett coming back? on 11:32 - Sep 8 with 1412 viewsToast_R

Hoilett coming back? on 11:04 - Sep 8 by zizoustainrod

NO! NO! NO! Not to Hoilett or Ravel. Neither present themselves as those young, hungry players that we are now looking to develop. Happy to give the wingers we have and Chery a good crack at the respective roles..

I'd take both no question
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024