Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31883 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:16 - Sep 21 with 2098 viewsshandyjack

We play with no wingers for 75 mins,we bring one on and take off our only striker. P1ss off

Poll: Expectation for the season

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:18 - Sep 21 with 2061 viewsGTCJack

His substitutions, formations and setup of the team baffles me. Guidolin also looks quite rough tonight, unshaven and tired.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 2014 viewsStarsky

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:15 - Sep 21 by perchrockjack

Can't get a steam going on my box.

It's rather concerning is our lack of depth.

It s to be hoped baston is given some sort of help

Need to keep going for morale

A steam? My word

It's just the internet, init.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 1996 viewsSmellyplumz

Positives... Borja got 75 mins under his belt and looked promising. VDH looks solid even though he had a few mistakes. More effort from the team. Can't really think of any others to be honest, I did try.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 1989 viewsperchrockjack

No way can anyone defend 90 mins against city.

Would have been nice to have a real go from the start.

The fact we didn't would tend to suggest we don't have the ability to do that.

Not that positive to me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 1964 viewsHugeEnkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:14 - Sep 21 by skippyjack

Swansea why?

Do you take pleasure from watching us suffer? constant ridicule will get us nowhere.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:20 - Sep 21 with 1933 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:16 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

We play with no wingers for 75 mins,we bring one on and take off our only striker. P1ss off

We also play not to lose, and unfortunately when we go behind its hard to adjust to a positive way of play, especially when you make odd subs positional wise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:20 - Sep 21 with 1932 viewstomdickharry

Lets be honest Man City have a squad far far better than ours,but this has happened in the past and we have come through on times,could be Guido is not up to it with this squad of players,get hammered on Saturday and we could be looking for a new Manager.
Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:20 - Sep 21 with 1932 viewsmonmouth

Not being negative, obviously, just some positive criticism. Why can no facker take a decent corner. There are no variables. The ball is static in a preset position so it's easy to practice.

SO PRACTICE YOU C*NTS

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1880 viewsperchrockjack

Rather tired stashky

You got skippy around to insult anyway

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1872 viewsHugeEnkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:19 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Positives... Borja got 75 mins under his belt and looked promising. VDH looks solid even though he had a few mistakes. More effort from the team. Can't really think of any others to be honest, I did try.

You on the right forum?

Things can only get better
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:21 - Sep 21 with 1865 viewsswanstillidai

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:15 - Sep 21 by ymaohyd

We were always going to show up tonight, as predictable as predictable gets.

Equally predictable is that we'll have a royal shafting on Saturday.

Defo.

Tonight was just a bit of foreplay. They've got us nice & moist and ready for a formidable bumming on Saturday.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:22 - Sep 21 with 1817 viewsshandyjack

I remember an old manager of our getting lambasted by our chairmen for his negative attitude towards the games against big clubs, this is far worse negatively wise.

Poll: Expectation for the season

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:23 - Sep 21 with 1753 viewsLord_Bony

PSN about at the back again

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:24 - Sep 21 with 1742 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:21 - Sep 21 by perchrockjack

Rather tired stashky

You got skippy around to insult anyway

It's sad that officers of the law are unable to string a few sentences together without giving you a childish slur.. but that's today's police ain't it.. thick as spam..

just because I'm commenting about the game in a match day thread.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:24 - Sep 21 with 1718 viewsMrSwerve

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:21 - Sep 21 by HugeEnkins

You on the right forum?

Things can only get better

Nothing wrong with what he said there, to be fair.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 1686 viewsTheKirkyLife

I do think Guidolin needs to go now. Tactically clueless even with the right formation.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 1608 viewsskippyjack

Finally.. Leon Briton manages to regain possession off De Bruyne

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 1599 viewsKulusBeatFactory

mo of that barrow
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:26 - Sep 21 with 1594 viewscrackerjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:25 - Sep 21 by TheKirkyLife

I do think Guidolin needs to go now. Tactically clueless even with the right formation.

^^ This

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 1578 viewsHugeEnkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:24 - Sep 21 by MrSwerve

Nothing wrong with what he said there, to be fair.

No, I agree completely. Just surprising to see a positive post amongst all the normal bollox
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 1574 viewsperchrockjack

No idea what officers of today are like.

We had fried spam as kids.

What did you have.

What s your job again ,so we can all make an assessment of you .

If you re not taking the pisse, you want help .

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 1514 viewsKulusBeatFactory

how about that one skip ?
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 1445 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:26 - Sep 21 by crackerjack

^^ This

This (but 3 months earlier)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:29 - Sep 21 with 1397 viewsSmellyplumz

Fullton has had a good game tonight.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024