Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31886 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:30 - Sep 21 with 1956 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:27 - Sep 21 by perchrockjack

No idea what officers of today are like.

We had fried spam as kids.

What did you have.

What s your job again ,so we can all make an assessment of you .

If you re not taking the pisse, you want help .

My job?.. I haven't got one, because the majority of 40-60 year olds have egotistical complex disorders.. it's evident on this thread.

and I'm the one that needs help?..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:31 - Sep 21 with 1886 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:26 - Sep 21 by KulusBeatFactory

mo of that barrow

Mo Bro

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:32 - Sep 21 with 1831 viewsTheKirkyLife

Going to say this much. We lost 2-0 to Manchester City with a terrible manager.

West Ham haven't scored yet against Accrington Stanley.

Could be worse, remember that.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 1795 viewsperchrockjack

So you are either lacking education, skills or attitude.

World doesn't owe you a living

You have no future, as things stand.

I ve had a good life

Hope you can say that one day.

Do you have a girl,woman,wife,boy,man .if not, ask questions as to why you are what you are

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 1792 viewsJango

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:29 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Fullton has had a good game tonight.

I think Britton and Fulton have had good games. We look far more organised with Britton playing the anchor.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 1786 viewsTheKirkyLife

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 1785 viewsKulusBeatFactory

fabulous goal
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1752 viewsspikeee

Nice one soggy too late though
Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1740 viewsshandyjack

Who'd have though playing with a winger would do that for you?

Poll: Expectation for the season

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1727 viewsphact0rri

does this count as a positive?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1722 viewsKulusBeatFactory

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:33 - Sep 21 by Jango

I think Britton and Fulton have had good games. We look far more organised with Britton playing the anchor.

leon immense
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 1713 viewsLord_Bony

yeahh siggy

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:35 - Sep 21 with 1709 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:27 - Sep 21 by HugeEnkins

No, I agree completely. Just surprising to see a positive post amongst all the normal bollox

What's your take on the game fella, positive or realistic. Funny bugger me, play well and I'm as positive as a life coach, play poorly and I'm going to say. Maybe I'm abnormal.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:35 - Sep 21 with 1682 viewsjojaca

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:22 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

I remember an old manager of our getting lambasted by our chairmen for his negative attitude towards the games against big clubs, this is far worse negatively wise.

Man city stepped up a few gears second half. Our midfield started to tire or lack match fitness. New signings look positive, but my main concern is our attack play in final third, it looks like we are playing with a bar of soap and we get easily dispossessed of possession. Just hope we start with Montero and Barrow Saturday and hope pace will trouble them because we have no chance of contesting centre midfield.

Even when you know, you never know?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:36 - Sep 21 with 1578 viewsKulusBeatFactory

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:31 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Mo Bro

Mo Motm
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:36 - Sep 21 with 1578 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:33 - Sep 21 by perchrockjack

So you are either lacking education, skills or attitude.

World doesn't owe you a living

You have no future, as things stand.

I ve had a good life

Hope you can say that one day.

Do you have a girl,woman,wife,boy,man .if not, ask questions as to why you are what you are

I've heard this nonsense before from the superiority complex brigade..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 1576 viewsSmellyplumz

Gylfi goal another positive, I'm on a roll.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 1568 viewsphact0rri

listening... so not sure why they blew the whistle disallowing goal #2?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 1536 viewsDr_Winston

Skippy Vs Perchy. We're one eejit short of a Three Stooges sketch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:38 - Sep 21 with 1529 viewsLord_Bony

Much more encouraging...lets keep that up on Saturday.

Considering we played the best team in the UK tonight and were almost on par shows we ve got the potential...we just need to keep it up.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:38 - Sep 21 with 1492 viewsTheKirkyLife

Some would say we flattered ourselves with that late goal. To those people I say screw you.

Van der Hoorn and Fulton deserve high praise today. Trial by fire and I think they passed the test well. Surely that's Fernandez AT LEAST out of the starting eleven.

I feel Britton played so well that first half but then faded badly second. Worth alternating him with Cork in league games I wonder?

Taylor is terrible. Kingsley any day of the week.

Borja looked lively and looking forward to seeing him in easy matches whilst Barrow once again star of the show when he came on. Nice to see Gylfi get a goal, hopefully put a bit of confidence in that head of his.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:40 - Sep 21 with 1387 viewsLord_Bony

Leon got fitness problems...Taylor is shyte.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:41 - Sep 21 with 1361 viewsHeadmaster

We deserved that goal in the end. This is a great springboard from which to jump on Saturday. A good few positives to take from that performance overall, which is more than what I can say from any Premier game we've played bar Chelsea.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:43 - Sep 21 with 1242 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:40 - Sep 21 by Lord_Bony

Leon got fitness problems...Taylor is shyte.

Shock of the week.. 34 year old goes up against Kevin De Bruyne.. Rangel lost his man for the 2nd an all..

but we knew this before the season started.. just not good enough..

I've been told it plenty of times.. yet they're special types ain't they.

N/A. on 21:44 - Sep 21 with 1238 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:33]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024