Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31884 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1725 viewsTheKirkyLife

Ah well, a shame.

Plenty of positives to take out of tonight though. I do worry about our squad depth however. Seem 15th to 17th team.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1725 viewsMrSwerve

0-2, shambolic defending.

Oh well, onwards and (hopefully) upwards.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1721 viewsLord_Bony

FFS GAME OVER

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1703 viewsItchySphincter

2-0

Still too ponderous in possession and lacking in ability it seems but 100 times better than at Southampton. Attitude much better.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1680 viewsshimmie

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:59 - Sep 21 by skippyjack

De Bruyne on.. Pep spotted the obvious weakness.

Jesus Christ you're boring. What's with the Leon hate? The best we've looked this season has been Shen he's been on the pitch. Confirmation biased to fu£k.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:10 - Sep 21 with 1650 viewsskippyjack

Leon Britton fails to pick up Garcia for the 2nd time.. goal 2-0.. De Bruyne creates the space and punishes our saviour Leon Britton

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:10 - Sep 21 with 1627 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:08 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

Taylor you absolute minge

Nay nay lad, don't be negative, they don't like it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:10 - Sep 21 with 1607 viewsTheKirkyLife

Lost our heads a bit now unfortunately.
Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 with 1588 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 by shimmie

Jesus Christ you're boring. What's with the Leon hate? The best we've looked this season has been Shen he's been on the pitch. Confirmation biased to fu£k.

Do you suffer some forms of onset psychosis?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 with 1563 viewsHugeEnkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:10 - Sep 21 by skippyjack

Leon Britton fails to pick up Garcia for the 2nd time.. goal 2-0.. De Bruyne creates the space and punishes our saviour Leon Britton

Fair play, you're loving this. What team do you support, again?
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 with 1550 viewsMrSwerve

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 by TheKirkyLife

Ah well, a shame.

Plenty of positives to take out of tonight though. I do worry about our squad depth however. Seem 15th to 17th team.

There have been some glimpses.

Our style of play is worrying though. City just had the ball on the halfway line and we had 10 players in our third, while chasing a 2-0 deficit.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 21:12]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 with 1524 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 by TheKirkyLife

Ah well, a shame.

Plenty of positive but you only mention a negative, right oh. Well here's one for you, at least it's not a hammering... Yet.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:12 - Sep 21 with 1497 viewsStarsky

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:10 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Nay nay lad, don't be negative, they don't like it.

Give it a rest Plumz
You on the blob tonight or what?

It's just the internet, init.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:12 - Sep 21 with 1473 viewsphact0rri

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:02 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

Seriously are you boys Swansea City fans???

Not one positive post all night.

Baston had some touches and the ball has been in the final third. First half sounded positive...

Sure its easy to pile-on but take a moment to breathe. It doesn't -HAVE- to be night terrors. we can attempt to look at both sides of an equation.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:12 - Sep 21 with 1472 viewsshimmie

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 by skippyjack

Do you suffer some forms of onset psychosis?

You're questioning my mental health? Comedy gold.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:13 - Sep 21 with 1433 viewsskippyjack

Leon Britton unable to keep up with the pace of the game.. as De Bruyne and Garcia looking to add a few more

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:13 - Sep 21 with 1413 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:12 - Sep 21 by shimmie

😂

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:14 - Sep 21 with 1366 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:12 - Sep 21 by shimmie

I'm not the one making delusional insults.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:14 - Sep 21 with 1348 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 by MrSwerve

There have been some glimpses.

Our style of play is worrying though. City just had the ball on the halfway line and we had 10 players in our third, while chasing a 2-0 deficit.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 21:12]

We do this against every team though since Guidolin took over, so no real surprise.

I'm not sure players have any idea what role they are meant to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:14 - Sep 21 with 1321 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:11 - Sep 21 by HugeEnkins

Fair play, you're loving this. What team do you support, again?

Swansea why?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:15 - Sep 21 with 1301 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:12 - Sep 21 by Starsky

Give it a rest Plumz
You on the blob tonight or what?

Full flow mate 👍

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:15 - Sep 21 with 1285 viewsperchrockjack

Can't get a steam going on my box.

It's rather concerning is our lack of depth.

It s to be hoped baston is given some sort of help

Need to keep going for morale

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:15 - Sep 21 with 1279 viewsymaohyd

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:09 - Sep 21 by ItchySphincter

2-0

Still too ponderous in possession and lacking in ability it seems but 100 times better than at Southampton. Attitude much better.

We were always going to show up tonight, as predictable as predictable gets.

Equally predictable is that we'll have a royal shafting on Saturday.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:15 - Sep 21 with 1261 viewsTheKirkyLife

Barrow on for Borja
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:16 - Sep 21 with 1246 viewsPintado

Positives are I think VDH has played well and It's great to see some pace up top with Baston, I do think however that City have not had to move out of second gear in this game which is a worry. I have to say though it's much better than Southampton game so it's a mixed bag.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024