Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31882 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 1834 viewsHugeEnkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 by skippyjack

Leon trodding back as City nearly score on the break.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 20:55]

Yeah, he's fkcing shit. What's he ever done for us?
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:58 - Sep 21 with 1820 viewsMrSwerve

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 by monmouth

Not me.

They will be 100% more on it on Saturday, and we'll have to be too.

I'm just glad we're going out against the best team in the league and not a depressing 2-1 loss against a League One side. At least it won't dent the confidence too much and we can concentrate on survival in the Premier League.

I realise that we're not out yet though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 1773 viewsLord_Bony

The moment we been dreading...Kevin de Bruyne about to come on..reckoned to be worth close to £100 million now...how much did our squad cost again??

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 1772 viewsyescomeon

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:25 - Sep 21 by swanjackal

You could give me a futon over Ki to be fair.

Or a pouf as we call it in my house. The footstool now not Ki.

Upthecity!

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 1762 viewsskippyjack

De Bruyne on.. Pep spotted the obvious weakness.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:00 - Sep 21 with 1743 viewsJonTheJack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:57 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Morganator reckons him and tayls been brill mind.

I wish bet in play markets included 'beating the first man' on corners. I would have put every penny I had on Taylor not lifting it above chest height.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:00 - Sep 21 with 1718 viewsMorganator100

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:56 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Not according to the morganator, he reckons routs having a blinder, arf.

so good game is now a blinder.

Get a Thesaurus for Xmas.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:00 - Sep 21 with 1712 viewsskippyjack

Britton ball watching as Garcia punts over.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:01 - Sep 21 with 1685 viewsMrSwerve

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:00 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

I thought they were extinct.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:01 - Sep 21 with 1656 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:00 - Sep 21 by JonTheJack

I wish bet in play markets included 'beating the first man' on corners. I would have put every penny I had on Taylor not lifting it above chest height.

And turning his back. 😂

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:02 - Sep 21 with 1616 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:00 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

Jog on oaf, you've had a mare in this thread tonight.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:02 - Sep 21 with 1610 viewsMorganator100

Seriously are you boys Swansea City fans???

Not one positive post all night.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:03 - Sep 21 with 1554 viewsTheKirkyLife

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:02 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

Go back into your corners of negativity. Ridiculous right?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 21:04]
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:03 - Sep 21 with 1554 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:02 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

It's hard to be positive when your forward has had 11 touches so far.. In 60 minutes.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:04 - Sep 21 with 1530 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah that's it, we are not fans because we aren't in la la land like you.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:05 - Sep 21 with 1467 viewsKulusBeatFactory

why all the petty infighting on this thread ? - watch the game, look for the positives and maybe comment with a glass half full ffs
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:05 - Sep 21 with 1459 viewsskippyjack

Old Willy is desperate for us to score.. Routledge fumbles and falls the ball out.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:06 - Sep 21 with 1433 viewsStarsky

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:05 - Sep 21 by KulusBeatFactory

why all the petty infighting on this thread ? - watch the game, look for the positives and maybe comment with a glass half full ffs

Agreed. Come on Swans FFS

It's just the internet, init.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:06 - Sep 21 with 1401 viewsSmellyplumz

Routs nearly scored there, well done young man, three cheers!!!

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:07 - Sep 21 with 1375 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:05 - Sep 21 by KulusBeatFactory

What positives?.. The City goalkeeper looks the most likely to make an assist?.. or offer us any threat..

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:07 - Sep 21 with 1358 viewsswanjackal

Still no idea what Guidolin has against attacking, width and pace. Creating one or two chances per game will rarely get results.

Our chances are arising from errors tonight and not actually from a good build up.

Efforts are better so far, and passing/holding the ball well too in comparison to recent months, but final third we have nothing. Creativity is a major concern under Guidolin, right from the start of his reign.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 21:08]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 1335 viewsslate_dk

Meanwhile elsewhere:

Ashley Young, now playing at right-back for Manchester United, goes over in a block tackle with Kenji Gorre and remains motionless for a fair amount of time. He gets little sympathy from the home fans as he eventually limps off for some treatment. 
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 1286 viewsspikeee

All over
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 1279 viewsshandyjack

Taylor you absolute minge

Poll: Expectation for the season

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:08 - Sep 21 with 1271 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 21:07 - Sep 21 by skippyjack

What positives?.. The City goalkeeper looks the most likely to make an assist?.. or offer us any threat..

Your not allowed to base your views on reality on this thread, it has to be utterly glowing positivity or your scum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024